7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -8 ) at Orlando ( 8 ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -5.5 ) at Washington ( 5.5 ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1 ) at Cleveland ( -1 ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) — T: 210.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) — T : 227.5
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) — T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• chronoxiong

How’s the Beal fade working out guys? I kept him in. Why? Because who else am I going to pay up for?

• callmetouch

They should bench Avidja and play Robinson instead. Dudes doing nothing

• corbomb19

Suns looking flat as a pancake.

• RipCityRings

AG going nuts, he and Nance are impossible to get right.

• rocketman828

Thanks everyone for talking me off Beal. Seen all day he is a trap. Lesson learned don’t drink the forum kool-aid.

• Njsum1

Tmarohl…can you please wake Giannis up I got him and Vuc in 2/8 on DK. Need the freak to do his part.

• txdave41

So Beal was a bad play? lol Glad I don’t listen to ppl on this forum haha

• zeeshan2

Ayton is the only thing dragging me down in LUs right now; otherwise looking real good

• callmetouch

So it looks like Wizard have a 10 man rotation with matthews just touching the court. Jerome Robinson went from starting last game to a DNP? F*****g fantastic

• monarch

Beal is fine. I am way overweight but he is not exactly breaking the slate. Mo Wagner on the other hand…..

• nerman

I said the other night when I got burned by Sexton that sometimes it happens after lock. That sometimes was me tonight, lol!

• Yeoman

“Is it just me, or has Yogi Ferrell shrunk three inches since the last time I saw him?”

Then I realized it’s because the other four guys on their bench are 6’7”, 6’9”, 7’ and 7’. Makes Yogi look like Spud Webb.

• choppadown

Shakes Magic 8-Ball – Lineup Not Looking Good

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

Tmarohl…can you please wake Giannis up I got him and Vuc in 2/8 on DK. Need the freak to do his part.

I missed the first quarter, that is probably why!

Looks like another No Beal – NO Cash. My only Beal line is doing well. Whicj means I’m gonna get smoked. I have 48 lines going. One Beal. Lol

• pimpfist1

Hey guys which has highest ceiling. I’m stuck.. Brogdon CJ Turner or Fox Haliburton Saboner…. Any help?

• callmetouch

@pimpfist1 said...

Hey guys which has highest ceiling. I’m stuck.. Brogdon CJ Turner or Fox Haliburton Saboner…. Any help?

• Golfnut04240

Umm…what’s with Elf? Did he get hurt or just sucking wind?

• RipCityRings

@Golfnut04240 said...

Umm…what’s with Elf? Did he get hurt or just sucking wind?

He’s back and doing stuff, Quickley’s just been cooking.

• Yeoman

75 PIM into the slate and my lineup has scored a total of four actual points.

Plenty of other stats, it’s not quite a disaster yet, but Drummond’s the only one to put the ball in the basket in 75 minutes.

• zeeshan2

ayton sucks

• zeeshan2

knicks have come back

• ifthethunder

@txdave41 said...

So Beal was a bad play? lol Glad I don’t listen to ppl on this forum haha

What forum are you talking about?
    ~

• curt777

phoenix gonna come back too, right?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).