7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -8 ) at Orlando ( 8 ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -5.5 ) at Washington ( 5.5 ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1 ) at Cleveland ( -1 ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) — T: 210.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) — T : 227.5
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) — T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• OHRye

@Sleazygreazy said...

Hmmm, so are you running a minimum of three Sixers in every lineup? (FD)

I got 2.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Joel Embiid (back) listed available to play Monday. https://t.co/kqF4AHddyi

Mike Scott (knee) listed available to play Monday. https://t.co/nuCam4jX5d

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

Hmmm, so are you running a minimum of three Sixers in every lineup? (FD)

I’m not in love with Embiid like most of the folks seem to be. First game of a back to back. They have some bodies they can throw out there at the C position. I don’t see them running him into the ground and giving him anymore minutes than normal. I will have some but will be well below the field. I will probably be close to 100 Percent on Maxey, but will build a few without him as leverage plays. I think the projections on Mike Scott are ridiculous. They have him at 32 minutes. He was the 8th body in uniform on Saturday so they could play the game, but he was too hurt to play. Sixteen minutes seems more realistic.

• IT4MVP

We trusting Boucher again?

• tmarohl

@IT4MVP said...

On DK yes.

• Packapunch

@IT4MVP said...

It’s his Birthday!

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I think the projections on Mike Scott are ridiculous. They have him at 32 minutes.

Hilarious.

Yeah I’m not high on Embiid or Scott, will have way less than the field there…but the other bodies are enticing if you think the game will indeed be competitive til the end.

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

Hilarious.

Yeah I’m not high on Embiid or Scott, will have way less than the field there…but the other bodies are enticing if you think the game will indeed be competitive til the end.

Guys like Maxey will not be dependent on game outcome. Still be out there even if it is a blowout.

• OHRye

Which 4 combo would you rather run on FD.

1. Lillard / Siakam / Osman / Hunter
    2. VanVleet / Boucher / Sabonis / Hachimura

• monarch

I like Tony Bradley more than Mike Scott. Hoping nobody plays him.

• Stangs13

Not fantasy relevant but bummed that for the 2nd day in a row the game on TV is postponed.

• tmarohl

@OHRye said...

Which 4 combo would you rather run on FD.

1. Lillard / Siakam / Osman / Hunter
    2. VanVleet / Boucher / Sabonis / Hachimura

Second one for sure. Osman is not a very good basketball player and assuming Sexton is back, his usage will take a hit.

• tmarohl

@Stangs13 said...

Not fantasy relevant but bummed that for the 2nd day in a row the game on TV is postponed.

I’m sure they will just put a different one on.

• Stangs13

@tmarohl said...

I’m sure they will just put a different one on.

Yea maybe since today was NBA TV, but ESPN didnt yesterday.

• tmarohl

@Stangs13 said...

Yea maybe since today was NBA TV, but ESPN didnt yesterday.

Yeah, it is probably easier for NBA TV and Turner to do that than ESPN. NBA TV just takes local feeds and puts them on their airways.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    44s
    Report: Heat preparing to be without “at least 5” players for next several days.

• dominicanpapi

FWIW, there’s a board of governors meeting tomorrow. Tonight may or may not be the last slate for awhile.

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

FWIW, there’s a board of governors meeting tomorrow. Tonight may or may not be the last slate for awhile.

They can’t do that because I have 11 tickets for the spectacular slam tomorrow :)

• monarch

Some weird stuff happening. The Heat of all teams couldnt field a team yesterday. I am sure they could but Jimmy Butler popped up on the injury report at 530 as questionable.

Looks like the Sixers want to play today but all it would take is Embiids back to not feel well and that game would be postponed as well.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Richaun Holmes (ankle) likely to be a game-time decision Monday.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Some weird stuff happening. The Heat of all teams couldnt field a team yesterday. I am sure they could but Jimmy Butler popped up on the injury report at 530 as questionable.

Looks like the Sixers want to play today but all it would take is Embiids back to not feel well and that game would be postponed as well.

Nah, they would still have 8 if Embiid decided to sit it out.

• winnerchickendinner

@Njsum1 said...

If mike Scott starts occasionally he can get like 25-30 Dk and he’s only 3k. I’ll probably one off Mike Scott if he starts

Yeah now that he is active will have some share of his price as well.

• dominicanpapi

@monarch said...

Labs tweeted out Heat could be without 5 players for a few days/games.

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

Nah, they would still have 8 if Embiid decided to sit it out.

Depends on Mike Scott. He suited up and didnt play. I imagine he would probably do the same. I guess Embiid could always go that route also.

• tmarohl

From ESPN Story

The league said it will meet Monday with the National Basketball Players Association about “modifying the league’s health and safety protocols.” The NBA also has scheduled a special board of governors meeting for Tuesday, sources told Wojnarowski.

The topics that will be discussed during Monday’s meeting, according to sources, are potentially reexamining shootarounds and practice lengths, pregame and postgame socializing on court, further restrictions on restaurant dining and tighter rules on mask-wearing.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).