7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -8 ) at Orlando ( 8 ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -5.5 ) at Washington ( 5.5 ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1 ) at Cleveland ( -1 ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) — T: 210.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) — T : 227.5
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) — T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mbunner23

They’re not going to cancel the season fellas.

• charara1224

Anyone looking at james ennis as a possible value play if minutes continue to increase and fournier being out?

• tmarohl

I wonder if they will re-visit having more active players on the teams. I know that was voted down earlier.
    Some teams are not having G league seasons.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

They’re not going to cancel the season fellas.

Highly, highly unlikely. Yet I wouldn’t be shocked to see a two week hiatus, where everyone is told to quarantine. Then stricter protocols, once the season resumes.

• Ace15

MRob kind of destroys CHA.

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

Highly, highly unlikely. Yet I wouldn’t be shocked to see a two week hiatus, where everyone is told to quarantine. Then stricter protocols, once the season resumes.

I don’t think so unless they want to shorten the season.
    I don’t think they do that because I think the TV contracts are based on a certain number of games.
    They also want the playoffs to conclude before the Summer Olympics.
    As long as they can have five or six teams with enough players to have games that can be shown on TV to fulfill those contracts, they will keep pushing through.

• Ricolasvegas

Nobody playing ABC today ?

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

As long as they can have five or six teams with enough players to have games that can be shown on TV to fulfill those contracts, they will keep pushing through.

Hope you’re right. Yet the NBA has been a leader in player safety and doing things the “right way” amongst the sports leagues during the pandemic. So a hiatus, 2 week quarantine, to reset and get rid of most COVID cases in the NBA also wouldn’t surprise me.

• BiGtIGeRs

@theIrrigator said...

Status note: Richaun Holmes (ankle) likely to be a game-time decision Monday.

If holmes is out who gets a bump?

• Ndepompei

@Ricolasvegas said...

Nobody playing ABC today ?

I think he’ll be real high owned lots of value out there

• Njsum1

@Ndepompei said...

He did make a habit of smashing Orlando last year in the playoffs.

• joephoto

Got a bad feeling about Philly- Atlanta tonight. Don’t want to use anybody.

• Ace15

Feel like the payup spot is at PG and SF on FD. Don’t think you need ABC or high priced PF’s. Plenty sub 7k guys with 40pt upside.

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

Hope you’re right. Yet the NBA has been a leader in player safety and doing things the “right way” amongst the sports leagues during the pandemic. So a hiatus, 2 week quarantine, to reset and get rid of most COVID cases in the NBA also wouldn’t surprise me.

As long as they are out in the community and not in a bubble, there will continue to be cases, whether they pause for two weeks or not.
    You can catch it from your kids, your wife, your girlfriend, their contacts, etc.

• tmarohl

@BiGtIGeRs said...

No one, because he is usually in foul trouble anyway! With that said, last game he missed they played smaller and Haliburton played more if my memory is correct.

• Njsum1

@joephoto said...

Got a bad feeling about Philly- Atlanta tonight. Don’t want to use anybody.

Like it’s going to get cancelled?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@BiGtIGeRs said...

I will be playing Whiteside

• monarch

Whiteside looks good to me too

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Ace15 said...

MRob kind of destroys CHA.

Idk if i can do it again with him and elf🤢

• Ricolasvegas

@Ndepompei said...

So we fading ABC tonight ? lol

• Ace15

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Idk if i can do it again with him and elf🤢

MRob 10 blocks

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

I will be playing Whiteside

Difficult (but not impossible) to put him in a lineup on FD without having that information before the early games begin, because there are no C pivots in that price range in the two late games. Have to build in some other flexibility in those lineups that let you get back up to Holmes, Turner, Kanter or Nurkic.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Gonna be a higher cashing night in theory right?

Hinges alot on 76ers, i see no way around it unless they score like 60 total team points lol.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Ace15 said...

MRob 10 blocks

I just have a feeling 1 or 2 pieces from that game could be cruicial, both teams suck, i don’t forsee a blowout on either side.

• cab4123

RG Overall Ranking

Question for a H2H grinder, what do you guys doing about playing people that have the same lineup as you (RG opto). Will DK and FD still refund the rake if you email them? Take note of their username and just not play them? Any info is appreciated. Thanks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).