7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -8 ) at Orlando ( 8 ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -5.5 ) at Washington ( 5.5 ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1 ) at Cleveland ( -1 ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) — T: 210.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) — T : 227.5
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) — T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zline34

@cab4123 said...

Question for a H2H grinder, what do you guys doing about playing people that have the same lineup as you (RG opto). Will DK and FD still refund the rake if you email them? Take note of their username and just not play them? Any info is appreciated. Thanks

I’ve never used an optimizer do people really just plug and play the same lineup?

• axman15

Posted last night I was done with Barrett, but something is drawing me right back to him today.. he ‘only’ saw 33 minutes in a blowout yesterday, today’s game should be much closer. Worth a look?

• cab4123

RG Overall Ranking

I just started H2Hs this week and been using the RG opto, but I rebuild before every game locks and still the first two night around 10-25% of my matchups were dups. Since then i have taken a different approach to evade this but was just wondering what others have done regarding this issue. Since its obvisouly pain to just “pay the rake” on a good percentage of entries.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #13

RG Tiered Ranking

So do we know if Fox is actually on a minutes restriction? Or was that because of the 1st game back from injury and then a back to back? He is underpriced if a full go.

• SkateFiend

Barring further late scratches, I’ve already won my DK snake draft contest. My lineup has no players from the Mavericks game.

I have Doncic and NO players in my FD snake draft lineups and I’ll have to swap them out later.

• zline34

@ImADonk11 said...

So do we know if Fox is actually on a minutes restriction? Or was that because of the 1st game back from injury and then a back to back? He is underpriced if a full go.

I’ve noticed about 10 guys that are way too cheap and I’m wondering what happened the past 3 days to justify it as I was focused on NFL. Pricing has not been good this year on FD. You shouldn’t be able to play anyone you want every slate. There needs to be a risk factor involved if you are paying up otherwise it eliminates a lot of the skill.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

They also want the playoffs to conclude before the Summer Olympics.

Wish they’d stop worrying about the Summer Olympics. They’ll probably be cancelled anyway.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Difficult (but not impossible) to put him in a lineup on FD without having that information before the early games begin, because there are no C pivots in that price range in the two late games. Have to build in some other flexibility in those lineups that let you get back up to Holmes, Turner, Kanter or Nurkic.

Yeah I don’t know if I would play him on FD. I know I want lots of Embiid and Capela

• tmarohl

@cab4123 said...

I just started H2Hs this week and been using the RG opto, but I rebuild before every game locks and still the first two night around 10-25% of my matchups were dups. Since then i have taken a different approach to evade this but was just wondering what others have done regarding this issue. Since its obvisouly pain to just “pay the rake” on a good percentage of entries.

Are you suggesting they should refund your rake because everyone is using the same entry in cash games?

• bdf

I am unimpressed that Yogi isn’t in the player pool. If Sexton misses, he’s your guy lol.

• tmarohl

@ImADonk11 said...

There has been some talk that they didn’t want to continue to run him into the ground.

• frugal

So…another minutes split with Rolo and Wagner? Rolo going for a double double tonight.

• cab4123

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Are you suggesting they should refund your rake because everyone is using the same entry in cash games?

There was a post on RG on this, from 8 years ago though lol, that said draftkings would refund your rake if you emailed them. It also popped up when i was googling about it but cant seem to find the other post anymore from DK.

• nerman

@zline34 said...

I’ve noticed about 10 guys that are way too cheap and I’m wondering what happened the past 3 days to justify it as I was focused on NFL. Pricing has not been good this year on FD. You shouldn’t be able to play anyone you want every slate. There needs to be a risk factor involved if you are paying up otherwise it eliminates a lot of the skill.

Really, 10 guys? I’m not seeing it. Looks like everyone is priced about 5x their average. Outside of Maxey no one is jumping out at me.

Good luck though. You should kill it.

• captainwacky

@nerman said...

Really, 10 guys? I’m not seeing it. Looks like everyone is priced about 5x their average. Outside of Maxey no one is jumping out at me.

Graham, reddish, maxey, haliburton, embiid, rui, bridges all stand out as underpriced to me.

• Tajtrivedi

I like Khem Birch

• bazerko

• JoeyG113

@monarch said...

I like Tony Bradley more than Mike Scott. Hoping nobody plays him.

I do too, and I doubt many will play him. Bradley has only received minutes when Embiid has been out. While the 76ers are undermanned tonight, do you think he still has the upside/minutes with Embiid and Howard available?

• zline34

@nerman said...

No, this makes it harder to have an edge. Scores will be higher. I don’t like soft pricing. I’m good at avoiding traps. But, when 10-15 guys are $1000-1500 too cheap it’s hard to get trapped. Maybe it’s different on DK, but FD needs to start adjusting quicker.

• Ace15

I will continue to roll out PJ Washington.

• Wooden_Bones

@Ace15 said...

I will continue to roll out PJ Washington.

I’ve been on him recently, but he’s now priced at $6400 on DK, plus a matchup vs NYK isn’t the best. I think I’ll pass. Too bad he can’t play ATL every night.

• Njsum1

@JoeyG113 said...

do you think he still has the upside/minutes with Embiid and Howard available?

I sure hope we don’t see Tony Bradley Tonight.

Wouldn’t you think there’s a chance he doesn’t even see the floor? I do. Unless he jumped Howard in the rotation.

• nerman

@captainwacky said...

Graham, reddish, maxey, haliburton, embiid, rui, bridges all stand out as underpriced to me.

Graham does look a little underpriced but with Ball on the scene I’m not sure I can go there. Plus I like other SG’s.

As a Hawks fan I don’t like playing Reddish. He’s just too hit or miss and a really low floor. 7, 14 and 18 FD points the 3 prior games to Charlotte.

Maxey – Check

Haliburton I like if he’s starting again. Hield may be the better tourney play if his shot ever drops. I think Indy puts the clamp on them though.

Embiid maybe. I always question his desire in a game like this and you are going to need 60+ from him.

Rui against Phoenix I don’t really like. Same with Avdija. They may hit value but hard for me to see them exceeding it.

Bridges originally jumped out to me too. But after looking at it more I think you want the guards and Ayton from PHX.

This is all FD.

• Ricolasvegas

@captainwacky said...

Captain im guessing you meant on FD ?

Maxey-Mania! Robinson Block-Party! Bouchy-Boy! Some Reddish’s … gotta go LILL again as well.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).