7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -8 ) at Orlando ( 8 ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -5.5 ) at Washington ( 5.5 ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1 ) at Cleveland ( -1 ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) — T: 210.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) — T : 227.5
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) — T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RipCityRings

@Ricolasvegas said...

Dame at 10%-ish, and the Pacer studs

Pacers studs are all priced up and the Kings are abysmal. The fact that Portland managed to blow them out as quickly as they did makes me hesitant to load up here, though Brogdon and Sabonis seem to always find a way…

• jdtrey

@RipCityRings said...

Maxey is the real deal, Atlanta’s going to look like a public toilet after all the floaters he drops tonight.

This is pure gold!

• rstylz

Someone here said they love PJ.

Does he play a lot of time at the C? Biz’s minutes have gone down, I assume thats what they are doing and running small ball with their abundance of guards?

• Brendan239

Tre Young 60 burger. Wagner 15 more FD points than Lopez. Isaiah Joe 12X. 3 76ers in winning LU w 2 of Beal, Embid or ABC.

• chickenmanE

anyone like hayward tonight?

• RipCityRings

Sometimes I wish statmuse didn’t exist, because you run into stuff like this:

Clint Capela has 60.3 FanDuel points per game played versus Joel Embiid in 2019-20.
    Hassan Whiteside has 53.25 FanDuel points per game played against the Pacers in 2019-20.

So much has changed that both stats are probably irrelevant, yet… Wow.

• Tajtrivedi

@Brendan239 said...

Tre Young 60 burger. Wagner 15 more FD points than Lopez. Isaiah Joe 12X. 3 76ers in winning LU w 2 of Beal, Embid or ABC.

Your winning lu will be what everybody is doing. I think minimizing exposure to phi outside of maxey and a little embiid and danny green is the way to go

• madmanjayWV

@Dfspacman said...

This season is probably going to be suspended for sometimes

FOR SURE — gotta keep the PCRGATE EVENT201 illusion going.

PAUL REED punt or too crazy? He’s gotta get 20-ish minutes maybe? Maybe not?

• ifthethunder

@ImADonk11 said...

Cliffs: I will be heavy on guys I never roster. This should be fun.

I am also a Washington Bullets fan! Wasn’t going to play Bradley Beal, but he can’t do worse for me than Stephen Curry did last night, right?
    ~

• billythekidcowboysheat

I mean my issue with beal is i dont think i can give him a sg slot on fd.

Dk i can see it, i wonder if going rui is the way to get exposure to wsh.

I’m going all in on booker!

• roomchat

Sexton in. Is Dotson playable any more?

• navyynick

Hot take here, use lillard instead of beal. I would imagine beal will be the chalk and lillard has the better match up

• efagan99

Does nurk finally play more than 25 minutes tonight? gotta love him against TOR if he does. no one can defend him

• Irisheric777

Green outscores maxey tonight..

• Yeoman

@roomchat said...

Sexton in. Is Dotson playable any more?

Possibly, they still only have two guards so he’ll run the second unit and probably get some time with the first unit as the 2.

Price is a little steep for what his usage will be, though, unless Sexton turns out to be hampered.

• monarch

@navyynick said...

Hot take here, use lillard instead of beal. I would imagine beal will be the chalk and lillard has the better match up

He has the same matchup Steph Curry had last night….

• jdtrey

61 players too many for 150 lineups on FD? Irrigator? tmarohl?

• Brendan239

@Tajtrivedi said...

Your winning lu will be what everybody is doing. I think minimizing exposure to phi outside of maxey and a little embiid and danny green is the way to go

Only 3/6 of mine have heavy 76er exposure. Fading Knicks (aside from Rsndle), Memphis, Cle (except Drummond in one), Pacers (Malcom in 1, Holiday in one), Boucher in 1, OG in 1, Dame in 2. I need to add Nurkic though, he’s good for 50 tonight. Whiteside in one but can move down from CJ if Holmes is in.

• superjon

@jdtrey said...

61 players too many for 150 lineups on FD? Irrigator? tmarohl?

I have 56 for 100 lineups

• vick325

Wagner/reddish or white side/cam Johnson

• monarch

In before the RJ Barrett fifty burger

No chance Old Man Green outscores Maxey Mania. 100% Maxy!! And O Green. 25 at best for Green. Rather play I Joe. Extremely heavy LaMelo tonight, Robinson and Bouchy-Boy. GL

• navyynick

@monarch said...

He has the same matchup Steph Curry had last night….

Steph curry was air balling wide open 3s, don’t let recency bias cloud statistics

• choppadown

ABC gonna go ham tonight?

• Krispac23

pass on TRAP ABC, BEAL AND EMBID.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).