7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 9.5 ) at Indiana ( -9.5 ) —- T: 204
    7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -6.5 ) at Detroit ( 6.5 ) —- T: 194
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 2 ) at New York ( -2 ) —- T: 200
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1 ) at Memphis ( -1 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -11 ) at Minnesota ( 11 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 3.5 ) —- T: 202
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at Dallas ( 6 ) —- T: 198.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Posterizes

Porzingas and cash are probably two words that shouldn’t go together in the same sentence. I prefer Melo of the 2 doubt but the pairing is interesting.

• leroystabbins

@inarodgersitrust said...

As a Celtics fan, what do you think of Crowder in DK tonight?

(Also a celts fan) Crowder scares me with all the guards getting healthy (and Turner… Whatever he is) I think that crowders scoring opportunity goes down. He fills up the box score but this spike in price (6.3 on FD I believe) has me worried.

Of course I babble on about this and he has done well recently…

• rlangell

I think he puts up his normal minutes and production. Good safe bet for a 20 point floor and 35 point ceiling. No more no less

• TheRealJosh5

Good option to swap out on Chalmers if Conley plays tonight around his price range?? Besides Pat Bev

• mellofellowsu

Everyone on the Celts getting healthy seems to be more beneficial to Isaiah Thomas more than anyone else.

• NCRick

@TheRealJosh5 said...

Good option to swap out on Chalmers if Conley plays tonight around his price range?? Besides Pat Bev

Easy. Clarkson. Game should be closer if AD sits too.

• quidprobro

@Posterizes said...

Melo and Porzingas pairing for cash? Yay or nay?

If you’re playing Porzingis in cash, you’ve already lost.

• dhamack

@jrrawlins said...

its the best way to learn on the floor though? he cant learn watching Kevin Martin…. I also think that Mitchell is killing SHabazz Muhammed keeping him on the bench behind Tayshaun PRince… Minnesota is going nowhere… why not play your young studs?

Oh, I feel they should be playing, but I’m not running things. I think Mitchell’s worrying about his own security at this point. The local media’s been questioning him on it and he’s gotten pretty defensive the last few weeks. He berated Tyus Jones on the sidelines a few games back for a defensive lapse, and sort of, at least in my mind, trashed LaVine and Rubio in an interview that was published yesterday.

• sqwerl

Using the optimizer and the players that keep coming up are Brandon Knight, and Kristaps Porzingis. I really like Knight, but I can see Boston putting the rookie in foul trouble early.

• dominicanpapi

Minnesota would be better off trading all of their vets so the coach is forced to play the young guys. Ridiculous that KAT gets 25 minutes some nights.

• nta87

Hey guys I just signed up on dailyfantasycafe.com to check out there optimizer…. Does anyone use this website at all for any dfs purposes? If so how is it? If not does anyone have any recommendations for a lu optimizer that usually works well (besides the one on here that I already know about) ty in advance y’all .

• onepinrodney

As Celts fan I think Alphabet has a slightly better match up at the same price on DK at least. He also had a very nice game their 1st match up. Crowder is very consistent though, I don’t think either is a terrible play.

• nta87

@Capone1233 said...

Considering Melo plays no defense Crowder seems like a good play. He is always a good play in cash. Pretty much an automatic 25-35 points

Melo has been playing the best and hardest on defense in his career IMO… Huge Knicks fan here been watching him since he was in Denver and he’s been really alert on D lately

• nta87

And what’s going on with the situation with Bradley coming back is turner still going to be involved as much??????

• BaysideTigers

No talk of George Hill, I like that… Cheap, pace up game Pho horrible against pg’s

• markytan

Thoughts on dirk and mcw. Mcw should get a ton of mins

• Vitricate

Porzingis Had 41.5 DK points last time he faced Boston(Im a new England native and I can tell you from being an avid watcher Boston struggles defensively at the 4 stats back this up) about two weeks ago and watching his highlights from that game again on youtube Boston coudn’t stop him he was too tall even when they had Olynyk defending him.

Now he is at home in New York after 2 days of rest so I figure the only thing stopping him is foul trouble. The reason he was so inconsistent earlier in the season is because he wasnt used to the NBA conditioning of consistent traveling and playing(He said it himself) now he seems to be finding his groove again which will lead to more consistency so I think he is a lock for tonight.

He as already performed well against the team earlier in the season, he has a few days rest, and is playing at home which is where he is at his best(I read somewhere that His mom cooks his favorite meal before the home games which helps him perform better if you believe that narrative haha)

Just my opinion though.

• BrandonSaunders

@quidprobro said...

If you’re playing Porzingis in cash, you’ve already lost.

He was 60% owned in $1 and $2 50/50s a few days ago. It was such a risky play that I all-out faded. And lost.

• rebkell

Does anybody have copies of the DK Salary csv files for 11/7/15 and 11/11/15. I missed them somehow, I asked DK support and they were no help. If you can help send me a PM. I can scrape them up I know from other services, but I’ve got a program written and it’s just a lot easier if I have the csv files.

• ashank

I used it last night and won both my cash games so it’s good so far.

• mellofellowsu

@BaysideTigers said...

No talk of George Hill, I like that… Cheap, pace up game Pho horrible against pg’s

It’s a thought, just that Hill frequently has what appear to be favorable matchups and does nothing with them. Having the matchup is just one part of the equation. Doesn’t help when those matchups aren’t exploited.

• landos

Westbrook + Ryno or Pau + MCW?

I know Pau had a poor game today stat wise but I think he will bounce back against Bucks.
    Ryno obviously pending AD in/out. If AD is in, dunno who I pivot to.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Dirk not a good matchup but recent form is great and hes still so cheap

• nta87

@ashank said...

I used it last night and won both my cash games so it’s good so far.

Used what last night? And did you go with just the optimal lu or pick other generated ones

• dhamack

@dominicanpapi said...

Ridiculous that KAT gets 25 minutes some nights.

He alluded to that as well – the constant banging and pushing in the paint against guys that are 40-50 pounds heavier, he noticed once the 4th quarter came around that his legs weren’t there anymore.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).