• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 14.5 ) at San Antonio ( -14.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 1 ) at Phoenix ( -1 ) —- T: 202
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• MPDR1983

Embiid is just a monster..guy hasn’t even played over 30 mins yet and consistently puts up double doubles..He’s the new super star of the NBA.

• KillaChap

Does Derek Rose go bonkers against his former team??? If he shows up, of course. Oh and Noah.

• webbm1

Tried to get tickets for Indiana and Denver but cheapest I saw was over £100 ($120).

• natedenver34

Dk pricing pisses me off sometimes, they raised Terrance Jones from 4k to 6k on the news that brow is questionable Wtf.

• MPDR1983

@natedenver34 said...

Dk pricing pisses me off sometimes, they raised Terrance Jones from 4k to 6k on the news that brow is questionable Wtf.

id never play him for 6k

• natedenver34

I know, but if brow is out and he was 4k like he was last game he would make a great play. A 2k price hike due to speculation, that just sucks the fun out.

• TrustinthePlan

Kind of liking the early idea of a GS-DET stack with some Knicks and Bulls thrown in especially with Butler and Mirotic already ruled out.

• Bentbake

@americanpaleale said...

Yeah I have and I totally agree his projections stink. Fantasy Labs is great, but expensive. I use Basketball Monster, for $60 for the season totally worth it.

I will have to look into this if it truly is that great. I need all the help I can get, I suck at NBA. I missed cashing last night by .1 lol

• spettey

I know it was last night and I’ll get yelled at but trying to understand this more so I can build tonights lineup. Why was Redick 33% owned? And it was obviously smart since he had a monster day for his price. I never saw or heard him in any of my or anyone elses projections. Feel like every night there is a guy like that.

Redick kinda sucks and Paul/Crawford/Rivers were all playing. ????

• kegster86

@spettey said...

I know it was last night and I’ll get yelled at but trying to understand this more so I can build tonights lineup. Why was Redick 33% owned? And it was obviously smart since he had a monster day for his price. I never saw or heard him in any of my or anyone elses projections. Feel like every night there is a guy like that.

Redick is not good with Paul out. He’s not a player that can set up his own shots. With Paul back, it creates much better opportunities for Reddick.

• spades4085

Ixs there a site where you can see where defense has allowed shots from or where players usually shoot from

• Klb835

@spettey said...

Reddick has been scoring 24+ pretty consistently lately. No blake equals more shots for everyone else. All Jordan does is rebound kick it back out. Paul doesn’t like to shoot so he passes the other 3 guys the ball.
    Date Salary Pt/$1k Fpts
    1/11/2017 $4500 8.6 38.7
    1/8/2017 $4300 8.2 35.4
    1/6/2017 $4400 5.5 24.3
    1/4/2017 $4100 6.0 24.6
    1/2/2017 $4200 5.9 24.8

• ASitar

LMA and Mello are the studs I’m plugging in today. Reggie and Parker at PG or is Jrue the guy? Marcus or Tobias with Lueur out? If Glass is in fact out I’m 100% on Hield.

• Klb835

@ASitar said...

LMA and Mello are the studs I’m plugging in today. Reggie and Parker at PG or is Jrue the guy? Marcus or Tobias with Lueur out? If Glass is in fact out I’m 100% on Hield.

Mello is a stud?

• dp33071

I’m liking Bledsoe today against D. Will. It will be a slow pace game but that doesn’t scare me off Bledsoe

• garyplayer

d wade tonite 100%

• garyplayer

could see rondo getting 30 again , stat guys still on carter willams i hate that kid . KOQ ? ya got minutes w/noah and foul trouble , noah revenge ? but KOQ 3300 on dk still in play for me.

• garyplayer

i dont mind melo eiether if not paying for durant , gotta go drummond as well

• ghost3490

With Butler and Mirotic out tonight the offense will all run through Wade. Valentine should be a nice value play. The Bulls are horrible guarding against 3 point shots. Anybody feel Courtney Lee could show up? Or maybe a Brandon Jennings day.

• Monty1507

In my head: Don’t let McBuckets fool you again, Don’t let McBuckets fool you again Don’t let McBuckets fool you again.
    Reality: places McBuckets in lineup

• kmdilsaver

Never again McBuckets, going Valentine

• Klb835

@Monty1507 said...

In my head: Don’t let McBuckets fool you again, Don’t let McBuckets fool you again Don’t let McBuckets fool you again.
    Reality: places McBuckets in lineup

After playing Mcdermott the last 2 games. I started asking myself why. Price is nice… sure. but wtf is his ceiling? Because I FOUND OUT WHAT HIS FLOOR IS!!!!!! even on a good night? 25? he doesn’t do anything if he doesn’t make shots. But Just like in nfl I played brees week 14 and 15 and he shit the bed and didn’t play him in week 16 and he went beast mode. sooo it all makes sense. Mcdermott will put up 30 tonight …

• ntfg

I think it was because a lot of people paired him with James Harden on FD

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

$25 double-up tonight I need the win! Where’s superbuckwild and his cash picks?

• Monty1507

I really have no idea what to do with my lineup tonight. There’s not much out there that I like. I’m hoping tonight might be a low scoring affair? What do you guys think? 280s cashing in on FD?
    My current lineup has 1300 left over and don’t like any of the upgrades

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).