• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 14.5 ) at San Antonio ( -14.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 1 ) at Phoenix ( -1 ) —- T: 202
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Klb835

@Monty1507 said...

I really have no idea what to do with my lineup tonight. There’s not much out there that I like. I’m hoping tonight might be a low scoring affair? What do you guys think? 280s cashing in on FD?
    My current lineup has 1300 left over and don’t like any of the upgrades

If you like your lineup leave it… And don’t look back

• Monty1507

You’re right. One question who’s better tonight Kawhi or Harrison?
    I think Harrison is the safest he’s very consistent but kawhi has much higher ceiling

• TrustinthePlan

@Monty1507 said...

In my head: Don’t let McBuckets fool you again, Don’t let McBuckets fool you again Don’t let McBuckets fool you again.
    Reality: places McBuckets in lineup

I feel your pain. I am trying to tell myself the same thing.

• jordanmaz

Just wanted to post for the first time and say that I have just recently started following this daily thread and the insight on here is phenomenal. I am going to refrain from pretending to be overly insightful when it comes to metrics, but I will probably chime in on gut feelings, like/dislikes, etc. Thanks in advance for all the intelligent posts I will continue to follow today and in the future.

• demato320

@natedenver34 said...

Dk pricing pisses me off sometimes, they raised Terrance Jones from 4k to 6k on the news that brow is questionable Wtf.

if no Davis….is he a must play on FD? Or does Motiejunas make it tuff to roster TJ on FD?

• demato320

@TrustinthePlan said...

I feel your pain. I am trying to tell myself the same thing.

No doubt ….out of spite …….He is in one or two or three of my 4 dollar 100k FD lineups

• draped

@natedenver34 said...

Dk pricing pisses me off sometimes, they raised Terrance Jones from 4k to 6k on the news that brow is questionable Wtf.

honestly I enjoy the dynamic pricing on DK. it makes it more fun/challenging. and then you don’t feel forced to play certain value plays because they are not priced correctly.

EDIT: also enjoy the dynamic pricing on the top guys too. makes it more interesting that you can play studs at lower prices in bad matchups.

• Fantasypoorboy

Could GS v DET get out of hand fast?

• jordanmaz

@Monty1507 said...

In my head: Don’t let McBuckets fool you again, Don’t let McBuckets fool you again Don’t let McBuckets fool you again.
    Reality: places McBuckets in lineup

I’m with you on this, but as a knicks fan (embarrassingly so these days) I have seen too many games where shooters don’t have issues hitting value. I consistently watch guys like Jodie Meeks knock down wide open 3s due to the lack of effort in closing out on shooters. Haven’t fact checked but feels like I have watched Mike Dunleavy hit 5 3-pointers a game against them every time when he was on the Bulls.

• coachearnest

Melo will have a big night. Who will guard him?

• demato320

@spettey said...

I know it was last night and I’ll get yelled at but trying to understand this more so I can build tonights lineup. Why was Redick 33% owned? And it was obviously smart since he had a monster day for his price. I never saw or heard him in any of my or anyone elses projections. Feel like every night there is a guy like that.

Redick kinda sucks and Paul/Crawford/Rivers were all playing. ????

The Clippers are running a lot of small ball lineups with 3 guards….Hence Reddick last night. He was mention yesterday on this forum.

• Monty1507

I want to say thanks to the person who mentioned Valentine I forgot about him

• Klb835

@coachearnest said...

Melo will have a big night. Who will guard him?

for melo to be worth it, he needs to put up over 45 fantasy points

• BUFUu2

I am doing one core of davis/curry/wade and going from there….. I will def watch but i think davis will play tonight and be lower owned. Pivoting to curry tonight because i think most ppl will be on durant so hopefully he will be lower owned…. Last time gs played curry outran durant in that game and it could def go the same way

• Ronboogie6

What’s everyone’s thoughts on Dirk tonight? He has been getting 30 min lately.

• MrPerfekt7

@Fantasypoorboy said...

Could GS v DET get out of hand fast?

Hell yeah

• MPDR1983

@demato320 said...

The Clippers are running a lot of small ball lineups with 3 guards….Hence Reddick last night. He was mention yesterday on this forum.

JJ is the shooter..CP is back and ups everything about JJ. He was my lock last night. now only if I could of played O’quinn I would of cashed a lot higher. Love was a dud last night.

• demato320

@jordanmaz said...

I’m with you on this, but as a knicks fan (embarrassingly so these days) I have seen too many games where shooters don’t have issues hitting value. I consistently watch guys like Jodie Meeks knock down wide open 3s due to the lack of effort in closing out on shooters. Haven’t fact checked but feels like I have watched Mike Dunleavy hit 5 3-pointers a game against them every time when he was on the Bulls.

Im a Knicks fan too. So, I loaded up on 76’ers yesterday….Lots of exposure in all my lineups…….I just wished the 76’ers didnt shoot 38.9%(95 shot) from the floor, and 25%(28 shots) from downtown!!!!! McBuckets last two games: 25 min avg, 4-17 2pt, 1-7 3pt. Very little rebounds, steals, or assists. So, since Im a Knick fan, I will be having decent exposure to him(VODKA)! LOL

• MrPerfekt7

So was the Oquinn hype just a one night thing? I mean I know he has went off before but his last monster game was on 12/22 lol.

• electrichaz3

I dont know how to not have 100% exposure to jrue holiday tonight at 6800 in gpps (fd) which is a $200 price drop from last game. vs brooklyn and that pace/defense im prob going all in at that money

• electrichaz3

especially if brow sits

• posts06

Any one like Drum tonight high pace. And is anyone fading GS Pistons are a top 6 Def team I think??

• Jeddy3

Tonight is the night Zingis totallllly redeems himself.

• demato320

@electrichaz3 said...

I dont know how to not have 100% exposure to jrue holiday tonight at 6800 in gpps (fd) which is a $200 price drop from last game. vs brooklyn and that pace/defense im prob going all in at that money

Looks to good to be true! Even better if no DAVIS.

• MrPerfekt7

Is this early slate game on DK worth it?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).