• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 14.5 ) at San Antonio ( -14.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 1 ) at Phoenix ( -1 ) —- T: 202
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• dragon1952

@chronoxiong said...

I will tell you guys one player I am not playing in any of my lineups tonight. Doug McDouchebag. He has been blacklisted and for good reason. Prick.

Nobody plays him tonight and he goes off….guaranteed :^ /

• spettey

@sjobarzanek said...

If you have to ask this question you shouldnt be playing DFS im sorry haha

Sooo, do you not have an answer? Rose against his old team for $900 less than Reggie playing against the Warriors. Seems like a pretty legit question, definitely not the WORST question on this forum today.

Personally I think Rose has a better spot and that’s who I’ll be playing.

• RWilder

Last game in Mexico City Dwight Howard went for 22 and 20. Before that Barkley had 17 boards. Before that Hakeem had 16. Seems like a gym that grants a lot of rebounding opportunities.

• Ty127

Wade and melo are locks in the turbo slate?

• whitemamba86

@Monty1507 said...

Paul George a bust today

on dk hes 8k lol???? he hasnt hit 50 dk points once this year and that would put him at 6x plus denver gets beat by guards so i rolled teague

• jaymaj

i actually like booker a lot tonight if davis sits

• chatmar

@billholler said...

If you are still learning, read superbuckwild’s blogs. He just started back writing NBA blogs but they are usually pretty good. He misses on picks too just like the rest of us but most are spot on.

Yesterday I started looking at his blog. I broke even last night (.25 GPP’s 15 line ups) by using his picks. I look at his picks then do some research to determine how he came up with them. That I think is the secret to getting better. My next learning step is finding 4-5 guys to build my line ups around. Thanks for the input and advice.

• biged263835

@Joeltimb said...

Which is exactly why you play Green. A lot of tourny players will see that and say “well he didn’t do great last time”. It’s such a small minded game for 90%.

He’s hit value 3 times since 12/1 on FD. His price just dropped under 8k. There are legit reasons not to play him in cash and GPP other than decency bias

• posts06

8.8K left on DK F and UT any suggestion????

• whitemamba86

@posts06 said...

8.8K left on DK F and UT any suggestion????

8.8k to fill both spots? or 8.8k each

• Klb835

Jokic only one I got that will hit value in the first game

• Woerp1hj

@sjobarzanek said...

They wont sit Melo trust me on this hes going off for 50 tonight!

Check Melo’s stats on the second half of a back to back.
    Not pretty.

• whitemamba86

u could go gibson at f then pick someone 3.6 and under like zaza or u can go chriss at f and get someone 5.1 at utility like bojan rondo chandler parker mcw

• Klb835

@whitemamba86 said...

on dk hes 8k lol???? he hasnt hit 50 dk points once this year and that would put him at 6x plus denver gets beat by guards so i rolled teague

teague also a bust

• Supersharpie

@Joeltimb said...

Which is exactly why you play Green. A lot of tourny players will see that and say “well he didn’t do great last time”. It’s such a small minded game for 90%.

Well, there is also the small matter that on FD Green has only hit value three times and 6x once since November so there is that too lol.

• posts06

need to fill both with 8.8

• bigkino217

why is wilson chandler still playing? its a blowout and he was questionable coming in.

edit: lol now jokic is back. what is malone thinking? they’re up 30

• FDDough

Im so glad I didnt play early lol. I try to stay away from GTD, but from what i see, Jokic is top dog right now on the numbers

• JSteele

@Woerp1hj said...

Not pretty.

The matchup is good but if he plays they will limit his minutes. I bet he plays less than 30 tonight

• WidumBoise

@Monty1507 said...

Paul George a bust today

Does he ever not bust?

• Potsmoke

@MPDR1983 said...

n’t even played over 30 mins yet and consistently put

Loved him at Kansas, was so heartbreaking to see him get hurt. Hopefully he stays healthy, the guy is a rookie and IMO already has the best feet in the NBA.

• Ty127

@Woerp1hj said...

Not pretty.

The knicks as a team don’t play well on back to backs

• posts06

8.8 to fill both

• whitemamba86

@Woerp1hj said...

Not pretty.

the only way melo gets to 40+ dk points today is either 30 real life points or gets a double double. plus i think its a rose game. back at chitown with noah. i hardly play melo or people who are so scoring dependent. plus is chicago comes out and gets an early lead i can see melo having a melt down and saying i should of went to a different team

• Ty127

Fade melo and porzingas in turbo?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Sites mentioned in this thread

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler