• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 14.5 ) at San Antonio ( -14.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 1 ) at Phoenix ( -1 ) —- T: 202
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• dtse15

Random Q – will the crowd applaud or boo DRose tonight? First game back at the MSG since going AWOL.

• mrkoven

@bigkino217 said...

feels like hes been something like 1.5+ FP/min since his return to the starting lineup

yeah seriously, chalky af

• MrPerfekt7

Jokic Chandler and Mudiay was a good combo

• bigkino217

@mrkoven said...

yeah seriously, chalky af

except he’s almost never chalky. it’s great. ive gotten him so many times at 5-15% ownership

• lllongshottt

Somebody talk me off of TJ Warren please

• whitemamba86

@zpa1989 said...

Total Bullshit the pacers got blown out such bad luck like with the cavs last night. All my jokic/Harris lineups are dead since no one on the pacers hit value or came close. How are you going to play only Denver guys, and no pacers? Wouldn’t you think If two denver guys hit value at least one pacer would? Damnit! So Frustrating. I guess I’m just not sharp enough to see all the possible scenarios. Maybe one day lol

i did a 5 man stack with denver with only teague. i like to stack home teams when they have a couple days off .

• NorthAmericanScum

@dtse15 said...

Random Q – will the crowd applaud or boo DRose tonight? First game back at the MSG since going AWOL.

He will probably be heartily booed…but his entourage and handlers will convince him that they were saying “booourns…booooourns”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2R01k4SXI

• Nate2025

@zpa1989 said...

Total Bullshit the pacers got blown out such bad luck like with the cavs last night. All my jokic/Harris lineups are dead since no one on the pacers hit value or came close. How are you going to play only Denver guys, and no pacers? Wouldn’t you think If two denver guys hit value at least one pacer would? Damnit! So Frustrating. I guess I’m just not sharp enough to see all the possible scenarios. Maybe one day lol

I played 4 nuggets and 0 pacers. Just need glass to play and I should be sitting pretty tonight.

• whitemamba86

@lllongshottt said...

Somebody talk me off of TJ Warren please

hes a great swerve off of mcbuckets. he starts also and if he gets 28 dk points u will be good. he will be less then 5% owned

• bigkino217

@zpa1989 said...

early slate is gonna be won by someone who played AD which helped them fade teague/george IMO (assuming AD plays)

• RWilder

@whitemamba86 said...

i did a 5 man stack with denver with only teague. i like to stack home teams when they have a couple days off .

But they weren’t playing at home.

• RWilder

@whitemamba86 said...

Good job picking all Denver though.

• lllongshottt

@whitemamba86 said...

hes a great swerve off of mcbuckets. he starts also and if he gets 28 dk points u will be good. he will be less then 5% owned

Way to do the opposite, but yep, exactly my thinking. I’ve seen Warren put up 40 DK points, don’t think McBuckets has

• RWilder

@Nate2025 said...

I played 4 nuggets and 0 pacers. Just need glass to play and I should be sitting pretty tonight.

Nice!!

• slembree

TJ has burned me every time I’ve used him… Also, he had to shoot 80% to be worth it in his last game… Now that I type this, I better use him in least a couple lineups… haha. That’s just how it is…

• RWilder

I think I’m off of Brow tonight, even if he announces he’s playing. I just do’t want to go back and have to change a bunch of lineups. I actually like my LUs. So really hoping he sits and boosts value in Jrue and Booker

• whitemamba86

@RWilder said...

But they weren’t playing at home.

denver played at home today lol are u thinking someone else

• garyplayer

209.25 in a triple up with kilpathick and brolo guess i shoulda played bigger gpp harris chandler jokic with faried was the nuts in my line up

• zpa1989

I had the right Denver guys plus one pacer each lineup who missed value plus Davis. Oh well. Smart if you faded all pacers and played only the right Denver players. Stack home teams with days off eh? Il keep that in mind. Maybe I will be as smart as you guys one say. Wish I had thought of that

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@whitemamba86 said...

They played in England..

• Nate2025

@whitemamba86 said...

The game was in London

• xdan3220

@whitemamba86 said...

Game was played in London

• RWilder

Find out if Glass Brow is playing in 30 min.

• bmalone

Any new news on Melo Or Porzin?

• whitemamba86

remember today thay brooklyn is facest in pace in the league will be alot of rebounds plus. i hope davis plays cause i dont think there is enough vaule today that will hit. if davis plays i think he gets 58dk points of less

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).