• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 14.5 ) at San Antonio ( -14.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 1 ) at Phoenix ( -1 ) —- T: 202
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Syzltuth

@whitemamba86 said...

denver played at home today lol are u thinking someone else

Weren’t they playing in London today? No home team…

• MrPerfekt7

@lllongshottt said...

Somebody talk me off of TJ Warren please

Don’t do it reconsider

• zpa1989

Right , game was in London lol my bad.

• RWilder

@whitemamba86 said...

It was played overseas in England. So Denver didn’t have an advantage here. Maybe they went out a day earlier then Indiana, but I doubt the NBA would allow one team to arrive a day early as it would give that team an advantage from the jet lag.

• bmalone

Looking at a core of Wade, Durant, Jrue and Reggie tonight

• whitemamba86

my bad on that london thing spaced it lol. but i do like to play teams who are fresh. for example nets are fresh as well as dal and pho. more energy more points .

• MrPerfekt7

ZaZa and Dwight Powell for the low low and then stack up the LU for the late night?

• RWilder

As of now Zaza Pachulia is your starting F/C in the NBA All-Star game. LOL. 2nd most votes for a front court player, just behind KD. Ummmmmm

• jim1212

Time to pick 1 between Porzingis,Aldridge and Randle on FD.

• feekdogg

@NorthAmericanScum said...

He will probably be heartily booed…but his entourage and handlers will convince him that they were saying “booourns…booooourns”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2R01k4SXI

You’re nuts. New Yorkers are well known to be understanding and compassionate.

• bigkino217

@RWilder said...

As of now Zaza Pachulia is your starting F/C in the NBA All-Star game. LOL. 2nd most votes for a front court player, just behind KD. Ummmmmm

he almost was a starter last year too. finished 4th in frontcourt voting just ahead of draymond.

• damionismyname

@bigkino217 said...

hes was averaging 39 for the season before today, so i’m pretty sure your statement is false. you cant really average 39 if you never get over 35.5

sorry I wasn’t exactly spot on Mr numbers. I was 4pts off but my point was made that most of the time I feel he isn’t worth it.

• RWilder

@jim1212 said...

Time to pick 1 between Porzingis,Aldridge and Randle on FD.

Gross.

• whitemamba86

@RWilder said...

Gross.

right lol i would only play lma cause tony or gasol might sit but other then that i would spend down and upgrade another place

• fanturds

f-5 f-5 f-5 f-5

what a strange slate.

I keep looking for places to pay up, and just generally being not very satisfied.

• Choco26

@damionismyname said...

sorry I wasn’t exactly spot on Mr numbers. I was 4pts off but my point was made that most of the time I feel he isn’t worth it.

“Mr Numbers” lmaoooo A+ insult

• Cdmjlt369

Is Davis not playing?

• Klb835

If you aren’t finding anything you like than just take the night off…. like crack addicts in here… Don’t force it if it doesnt fit. Fast forward 5 hours and all we will read is… OMG WHY DID I PLAY HIM> OMG NEVER AGAIN>>> OMG I SHOULDA WOULDA COULDA DONE THIS

• RWilder

@Cdmjlt369 said...

Is Davis not playing?

Find out in 3 min.

• PapaScruffy

Curry/Dirk/McBuckets or R Jackson/Ter Jones/ Barnes

• Monty1507

Why would Davis play vs nets? If he’s not feeling 100% sit him I would think as a coach but then again I don’t make the big bucks so opinion means nothing.

• Rrich68

@whitemamba86 said...

If they lived in london!!

• dgballer

@Klb835 said...

. like crack addicts in here

i just do $1.00 and $2.00 rocks so i don’t have a problem

• bigkino217

@Monty1507 said...

Why would Davis play vs nets? If he’s not feeling 100% sit him I would think as a coach but then again I don’t make the big bucks so opinion means nothing.

because they’re 2 games from the 8 seed and are trying to win?

• whitemamba86

i think mcbuckets might bounce back tonight with wade in to help him. mcbuckets cant make his own shot but wade will help him at low ownership

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).