• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 14.5 ) at San Antonio ( -14.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 1 ) at Phoenix ( -1 ) —- T: 202
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Klb835

@whitemamba86 said...

i think mcbuckets might bounce back tonight with wade in to help him. mcbuckets cant make his own shot but wade will help him at low ownership

IF wade shoots the ball for him he might be alright. Doug was like 2-12 last game. But since we all bash him, I’m sure WILL HIT THAT AMAZING 25 points everyone wants from him so god damn badly.

• xaab

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/36385575?uc=644489209
    We need 3 more for this contest.

• Youngbandit09

Thoughts on Russell ?

• whitemamba86

@Klb835 said...

IF wade shoots the ball for him he might be alright. Doug was like 2-12 last game. But since we all bash him, I’m sure WILL HIT THAT AMAZING 25 points everyone wants from him so god damn badly.

he cant create his own shot alone thats why he did so bad. but i like rose today also since he has something to prove i think

• aburks41

Bledsoe or JrueH? Help please…

• bdeuces

Porz is out.

• damionismyname

Kristaps Out

• IronMonkey415

KRISTAPS IS OUT

• byo34

Zinger out, Noah time?

• tmarohl

@xaab said...

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/36385575?uc=644489209
    We need 3 more for this contest.

I would do it if I could find it

• whitemamba86

@bdeuces said...

Porz is out.

o quinn night again lol? that boosts rose and melo way up

• IronMonkey415

I guess I’ll jump to Aldridge or Draymond.

• Youngbandit09

Fire up Quinnn ?

• whitemamba86

robin lopez might hit 7 x tonight

• mrkoven

oquinn 40 burger

• ASitar

Porzingis out, bump for Mello or Taj? If AD is playing is he a must-stack with Jrue or still roll with Bledsoe?

• mrkoven

i really need to know if brow is playing damn

• Lionfan22

@mrkoven said...

same, I have a back-up plan but still.

• fanturds

@mrkoven said...

the suspense is killing me if i need to get excited for the early slate or no

• SzymonK

When we receive notifications that certain team is grabbing players from D league, what does that mean?

They will be resting someone?

• chatmar

Any advice for the Turbo Slate on Draftkings tonight Chi@NY and LAL @ SAN. Thanks

• Lionfan22

@SzymonK said...

When we receive notifications that certain team is grabbing players from D league, what does that mean?

They will be resting someone?

yes but only sometimes, usually it’s a waste of a notification though.

• RWilder

Davis is a game time decision. Hmmm.

• jakewilsins

Kyle O’Quinn just became the value play of the night again!

• RWilder

About Brow. “He’s very sore. Very sore,” Gentry said. “That decision (on whether he’ll play tonight) hasn’t been made yet. We will have to make that decision in the next 30 minutes or so, to see how he feels, and if he warms up, to see if he can go. But we’re not going to take any chances, obviously. He’s not so sore and can go, that would be great. If not, obviously we’ll have to go to Plan B.”

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).