• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 14.5 ) at San Antonio ( -14.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 1 ) at Phoenix ( -1 ) —- T: 202
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• chatmar

Who is going to sit out for San Antonio? Please help. Want to lock Leonard, Aldrige, and Gasol for the DK Turbo Slate. Thank

• Damodei12

Wade or jrue with the Anthony Davis news?

• RWilder

Ha. Glad I don’t have to mess with my LUs. I built them all on the suspicion that Brow would be out. Thank god.

• RecEm2014

Durant or Melo in GPP?

• djones6273

Hoping the price on DK on Terrence Jones scares off a lot of people

• Cdmjlt369

What’s the likelihood LMA sits?

• WestCrook1

Tyreke night

• ASitar

Hield is getting 30 DK points tonight

• thebigboy

@bigkino217 said...

who says he’s starting this time?

Didn’t say he was, that’s just what all the sites are projecting.

• mrkoven

im pivoting off wade

• decaye23

@Cooper08 said...

Fade Terrence Jones? IMO, he scores more points than Wade tonight…

I said, Tournaments, you can do what you want in a 50/50. I’d rather just play Jrue Holiday with AD out and look elsewhere for PF.

• leeg9685

rondo or carter williams

• Dfspacman

Anyone on Zipster?

• Nate2025

Glad I only played $6 in the early slate. Was feeling good after all my Nuggets hit too. Gamble on the brow was still worth it though.

• Luctyl99

D-Rose and chandler or Jrue and RoLo

• scopa

@mrkoven said...

tyreke is such an x factor tonight might be worth a few GPP LUs

Evans is just a matter of time, and most of that is the coach taking off the min restric

i am more interested in Nowitzki and 1)is his ceiling 25 or 40? 2) what does this do to Barnes…

• RecEm2014

@Luctyl99 said...

D-Rose and chandler or Jrue and RoLo

DRose/Chandler

• mrkoven

im suddenly stackin Pels jrue/hield/jones all high 6x chance

• chatmar

Aldridge Starting

• machzeagher

T Jones or Taj with all the late injury news?

Have room, just have to pull the trigger on Melo or Khawi. Keep second guessing Khawi, Pop has me shook.

• mrmogz

@SkateFiend said...

Don’t forget about Drummond, because who in GS could stop him. I think he’ll get close to 30 DFS points even if the game is a blowout.

Is that a joke? Drummonds price and 30 Fpts isn’t gonna help you at all.

• mrkoven

@machzeagher said...

T Jones or Taj with all the late injury news?

Have room, just have to pull the trigger on Melo or Khawi. Keep second guessing Khawi, Pop has me shook.

melo and jones are both in way better spots

• mrkoven

@scopa said...

Evans is just a matter of time, and most of that is the coach taking off the min restric

i am more interested in Nowitzki and 1)is his ceiling 25 or 40? 2) what does this do to Barnes…

well yeah his restriction is the x in x factor lol, maybe he’s unleashed w/ brow out

• RecEm2014

I just feel like someone else said. Tonight Tyreke “the NBA freek” Evans goes off

• whitemamba86

wade starting at sf tonight and melo sucks at defense 100% wade

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).