• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 14.5 ) at San Antonio ( -14.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 1 ) at Phoenix ( -1 ) —- T: 202
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• jtkucheck

Serious Q: On DK… is 4 Pelicans too many Pelicans?

• fanturds

i only have 25 percent Carmelo. not sure how i feel about this.

• marti2td

holiday/hield stack or rose/kcp dk cash?

• elmore0631

@Yeoman said...

I still think he only gets 20 minutes. Old, not healthy, b2b.

I pivoted off him to Motiejunas. I might regret that but I don’t have a good feeling about Noah tonight.

it’s tough he had two great games just a few games ago— and of course it’s CHI who he’s already played well against.

• mrmogz

@Yeoman said...

He just went for 40 three nights ago—surely his ceiling isn’t 25.

Thank you, I was gonna reply to that and say “I don’t think you know what a ceiling means.” What that guy was saying is “what’s he gonna score tonight.

• ScofieldReturns

3 spurs too many…?

• Luctyl99

Have 0 pelicans in my lineup

• Creighton_3

I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO

• Asparagui

Bledsoe or Jrue?

• RecEm2014

Screw it. All in on Klay Thompson

• mrmogz

@Creighton_3 said...

I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO

Welcome to the club of DFS lol.

• Kush

Little tip (make of it what you will) – tonight’s Dal vs PHO game will be played at 7,200 feet above sea level. Denver, at 5,200 feet, has the highest altitude of US NBA arenas.

• Creighton_3

@mrmogz said...

Welcome to the club of DFS lol.

Right lol.

• mrkoven

punt justin hamilton anyone?

• mrkoven

@Luctyl99 said...

no pel no cash boy

• monarch

Harrison Barnes a safe cash play? Of all the guys in my LU I feel he’s the likeliest to disappoint

• zpa1989

TJ mega chalk. almost have to fade him like this. question is, who on the pels is going to do well? maybe they all? can anyone break down this situation? im kind of lost. last time davis was out i think jrue was also out, reke out, motie wasn’t in the rotation yet, so we can’t draw any conclusions from those games.

• Potsmoke

@Kush said...

Little tip (make of it what you will) – tonight’s Dal vs PHO game will be played at 7,200 feet above sea level. Denver, at 5,200 feet, has the highest altitude of US NBA arenas.

Old man Dirk is going to be sucking some wind :P

• mrkoven

@Kush said...

gonna be the DIRK show tonight

• Kegjmr

Russell or Gasol for util?

• Gheag2014

locking in jrue buddy an jones

• DFSRichard86

• bigkino217

@Luctyl99 said...

that sounds like a bad idea

• Gheag2014

@Kegjmr said...

Russell or Gasol for util?

Russell against tp, I only like gasol when Aldridge sits

• Nathan2211

Jrue, TJ are locks. Rondo is a great value on FD.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).