7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 4 ) at Charlotte ( -4 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Minnesota ( -9 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at Milwaukee ( 6 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -7 ) at Phoenix ( 7 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Trying a different research strategy with one of my LUs. Focusing more at targeting statistical weaknesses.

it’s making me really like

Wall
    Beal
    Prince
    Dedmon

• scott33

@superjon said...

Trying a different research strategy with one of my LUs. Focusing more at targeting statistical weaknesses.

Wall
    Beal
    Prince
    Dedmon

Really liking Wall & Beal, looked at Dedmon. His minutes kinda scared me off. I do like Schroeder & Bazemore from the Hawks tho.

• Bnett2210

I like Wall, Beal, Schroder also from first glance. The Phoenix and Houston game could have some value in it.

• lindsay

Consistently lower cash lines… single or multi entry $5 dubs on dk? I’ve seen it both ways.

• scott33

@Bnett2210 said...

I like Wall, Beal, Schroder also from first glance. The Phoenix and Houston game could have some value in it.

I’m gonna throw Anderson & Bender in a LU together on FD, along with Green, Booker, & Gordon. Not gonna go heavy on Bender tho, his game log is scary even when he sees 25-30 min.

• lindsay

First look suggests a lot of Houston/phx. Booker at $7800 on fd? Yes please.

Also SG vs NYK = Wiggins

• superjon

I don’t think we should overthink Bender. Min priced and most likely going to start. A reasonable line might be

7 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal, 2 blocks, 3 turnovers, and 13 points.

That’s good for 9x on FD.

• lindsay

Bender is probably a lock

• scott33

@superjon said...

I don’t think we should overthink Bender. Min priced and most likely going to start. A reasonable line might be

7 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal, 2 blocks, 3 turnovers, and 13 points.

That’s good for 9x on FD.

Initially I had him in all 4 LUs, then I remembered he’s not very good. But, they’re thin up front so I’ll prob put him in 2 of 4. I think I’m gonna pay down at PF tonight, Draymond is the only guy I might pay up for. I think I’m gonna pair Gordon & Booker in most of my LUs. Also throw Dipo & Beal in one.

• KindGuy

Who’s the center in Denver: Plumlee or Jokic?

• superjon

Aaron Gordon is way to cheap.

• KindGuy

Wizards as 10.5 point favorites? Seems a little high, no? That big of a spread usually indicates blowout potential and I just don’t see it.

• zigger77

@elementasrat said...

Wizards as 10.5 point favorites? Seems a little high, no? That big of a spread usually indicates blowout potential and I just don’t see it.

Orlando just sucks nuts.

• superjon

Houston doesn’t defend the 3 very well, and Bender does like to sit in the corner and jack’em up.

• Gadnuk

@superjon said...

Wall
    Beal
    Prince
    Dedmon

I am not seeing this statistical weakness in favor of Wall? Orlando ranks middle of the NBA in PG defense. Now, SG on the other hand….

• KindGuy

@zigger77 said...

Orlando just sucks nuts.

Haha I remember when they opened the season like 6-0. Vucevic > Biyombo… who knew? Or maybe the real MVP is Terrence Ross!

• zigger77

@lindsay said...

One worry is that they still have Dudley who will probably get minutes. Just depends how much: bender is also averaging like 13.3 dk points in 21.1 minutes. He’s not a great fantasy guy by any means.

• zigger77

@elementasrat said...

Haha I remember when they opened the season like 6-0. Vucevic > Biyombo… who knew? Or maybe the real MVP is Terrence Ross!

Yeah I was like maybe this team is gonna be good! Then they died

• lindsay

@lindsay said...

Bender a little less appealing on DK

• lindsay

@zigger77 said...

One worry is that they still have Dudley who will probably get minutes. Just depends how much: bender is also averaging like 13.3 dk points in 21.1 minutes. He’s not a great fantasy guy by any means.

Noted

• zigger77

https://twitter.com/pistonsplay/status/951667357138767872 Boban is the fuckin goat watch this

• superjon

@Gadnuk said...

I am not seeing this statistical weakness in favor of Wall? Orlando ranks middle of the NBA in PG defense. Now, SG on the other hand….

Wall gets most of his fantasy off real life points and assists.

Orlando is in the bottom 5 with points allowed and assists allowed.

Plus, unless you’re new to DFS, you should know that PGs vs Orlando is a thing.

• TrustinthePlan

I so badly wanna pay up for Paul, but at 10.6 on DK, eeek.

• zigger77

@superjon said...

Wall gets most of his fantasy off real life points and assists.

Orlando is in the bottom 5 with points allowed and assists allowed.

Plus, unless you’re new to DFS, you should know that PGs vs Orlando is a thing.

You mean everyone vs Orl is a thing

• Bnett2210

@scott33 said...

I’m gonna throw Anderson & Bender in a LU together on FD, along with Green, Booker, & Gordon. Not gonna go heavy on Bender tho, his game log is scary even when he sees 25-30 min.

On DK, I kind of think that Ariza could be a decent play, but Bender and Ullis could have some appeal. I like Beal on DK at 8k but I’m thinking taking the 600 discount An going Gordon.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).