7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 4 ) at Charlotte ( -4 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Minnesota ( -9 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at Milwaukee ( 6 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -7 ) at Phoenix ( 7 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KindGuy

@elving188 said...

so Butler is overrated now?

Yea, I still don’t believe in him. You’re fairly new here right? I think I’ve said he’s overrated here in the past. I’ll admit he’s kind of shut me up this season but I’m still not buying into him! Watched the game vs the Thunder on ESPN on Wednesday and he doesn’t look that much different compared to Chicago Bulls Butler.

If it wasn’t for Rondo last year, Butler and the Bulls would’ve been swept by the Celtics!

• Njsum1

@dolphinkick182 said...

Good call on Nance last night.

Thanks…too bad I only did a few lineups, as I thought the slate was trash (and I was right) and he was in my worst 😂

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

Evan Turner against the Pelicans anyone?

I have a lineup I really like but can’t fit in Beasley so I am looking for an upside alternative. And from what I understand SF against NOP is a real thing…..

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

So you guys really think Bender is gonna put up a repeat performance? 25 seems more likely, which yeah at 4.3k is still more than 5x

• kps3205s

I argued the other day Domantas Sabonis would not be a good choice on DK at $6400 vs Miami. But tonight vs Cleveland is a different scenario for him to be considered at $6400.

I reference his game against them on 11/1 when Turner was out and he played 37 minutes. Now add Clev on a b2b and their bigs are well…terrible last night. Now look at DvP which I know can be argued in either direction. Just s thought.

Edit: Miami

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@elementasrat said...

Yea, I still don’t believe in him. You’re fairly new here right? I think I’ve said he’s overrated here in the past. I’ll admit he’s kind of shut me up this season but I’m still not buying into him! Watched the game vs the Thunder on ESPN on Wednesday and he doesn’t look that much different compared to Chicago Bulls Butler.

If it wasn’t for Rondo last year, Butler and the Bulls would’ve been swept by the Celtics!

Yeah, I’m new. Never post & haven’t been a member since 2014 lol. Anyway Bulls Butler was still a beast

• Njsum1

@kps3205s said...

Just s thought.

And it’s a good thought….imho

• zigger77

@TrustinthePlan said...

It’s not bad, but at 8.2k, that won’t win you a GPP.

Except he will not get 30 minutes

• Njsum1

@elving188 said...

So you guys really think Bender is gonna put up a repeat performance? 25 seems more likely, which yeah at 4.3k is still more than 5x

That’s the million dollar question…someone’s who good at ownership projections..gimme a projection on Bender. That’s where I want to be. He got upside and bust risk. There have been games he’s gotton 30 minutes of run and have done nothing with it, and games where’s he’s smashed. So I don’t want to fade, yet I’m certainly not all in. I’ll take a field size share and win elsewhere.

• moped_jones

@superjon said...

I don’t think we should overthink Bender. Min priced and most likely going to start. A reasonable line might be

7 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal, 2 blocks, 3 turnovers, and 13 points.

That’s good for 9x on FD.

I was going to ask if he was today’s free square.

Kind of liking Ryan Anderson today. PHO is 30th against PF’s (FD scoring). Today I am doing the $1 3 entry max. I will stick him in one LU for sure.

• Bnett2210

What’s the opinion on Beasley? Think he could continue his streak

• KindGuy

@Bnett2210 said...

I keep on fading him and he keeps on going off! I think I’ve played him like twice this whole season and that was back in early/mid December. I don’t want to cool him off! He’s the only reason the Knicks are even competitive these days.

So for everyone’s sake, I’ll keep on fading him. Enjoy your 7x+ everyone!

• moped_jones

@Gadnuk said...

I am not seeing this statistical weakness in favor of Wall? Orlando ranks middle of the NBA in PG defense. Now, SG on the other hand….

Not sure where you got your stats but according to Rotogrinders defense vs position Orlando is 30th against PG’s (FD). They are no better than 24th against any other position (including 29th against PFs).

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@moped_jones said...

Kind of liking Ryan Anderson today. PHO is 30th against PF’s (FD scoring). Today I am doing the $1 3 entry max. I will stick him in one LU for sure.

I’m doing an Anderson/Bender PF lineup as well

• KindGuy

Schroeder seems to never excel in smash spots. So I’m fading him against the Nets.

• KindGuy

@moped_jones said...

Not sure where you got your stats but according to Rotogrinders defense vs position Orlando is 30th against PG’s (FD). They are no better than 24th against any other position (including 29th against PFs).

DK color coded DVP says 29th

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Lots of bender talk but isn’t Daniels in a great spot to as Jackson is doubtful? I would imagine two of the three make value in bender, Daniels and Dudley as they all should see 25 minutes plus with Dudley being the biggest risk. FD pricing.

• foxymongrel

When you put up 139 in a lineup, its time to take a day off…

• Bnett2210

@elementasrat said...

I keep on fading him and he keeps on going off! I think I’ve played him like twice this whole season and that was back in early/mid December. I don’t want to cool him off! He’s the only reason the Knicks are even competitive these days.

So for everyone’s sake, I’ll keep on fading him. Enjoy your 7x+ everyone!

Yea I was wondering if he was going to cool off or not, I’ve been lucky to get him in 2 good spots lately, but just wasn’t sure if this be the one he cools off or not.

I also agree with the Schroder take and not smashing in smash spots, I get him wrong every time.

• miggs6876

@zigger77 said...

And DURANT

Add Harden and LeBron too.

• Petergunz82

@TrustinthePlan said...

Does the MEM/DEN game have any appeal? Maybe Plumlee and Lyles?

Tyreke but he seems like more of a cash play at his price, should be good for low 40s

• miggs6876

@elving188 said...

No. On fan duel, he is bare minimum of 3.5k. It is hard to fade him at that price and match up.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

If Houston decides to go small and run Anderson at the 5 (since all of their other back ups are injured, and Capella can’t play the whole game!), I was thinking that Len (if he can stay out of foul trouble) would get some additional run for PHO when HOU is in that lineup configuration, as Len wold be able to stay with Anderson a little better. And at Len’s FD price of 3.7K, Len would only need 26 fpts to hit 7x which is completely feasible.

• mbunner23

Last night was brutal. PHO/HOU and WAS/ORL is what I’m looking at most tonight. Also liking the NETS/Hawks game. Some of the plays I like tonight are..

Wall/CP3/Schroder

Gordon/Beal/Booker

Capela

• miggs6876

@Bnett2210 said...

Hate his price on fan duel. However, he still in play. Haven’t decided if I’m playing him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).