7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 4 ) at Charlotte ( -4 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Minnesota ( -9 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at Milwaukee ( 6 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -7 ) at Phoenix ( 7 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• malickiville

@mbunner23 said...

Judging by the percentages. I’m on the Darren Collison train by myself.

I have some Collison with you, hope he gets some minutes

• bigkino217

how does aaron gordon not even take a shot

• topthat1

Biyombo crushing…looks like it works out this time.

• Lathum

@Justing3 said...

Anyone know if The brow is playing tonight

He is

• Dfspacman

Elf you sneaky bastard

• scott33

@bigkino217 said...

how does aaron gordon not even take a shot

WTF

• Lathum

Aaron Gordon and Oladipo are guys I never roster, put them both on one team tonight and I have 6.7 FD points through a quarter.

• bigkino217

@Lathum said...

Aaron Gordon and Oladipo are guys I never roster, put them both on one team tonight and I have 6.7 FD points through a quarter.

at least theyre both on 1 team and not on 2 separate teams

• zigger77

Im here for the cavs suck they are gonna get blown out talk

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@malickiville said...

looks like a Collison 5pt night tonight. smh

• bigkino217

at least i put collison, oladipo, bogdanovic, and thad all in 1 lineup lolol

• Dfspacman

Cavs starters might be done by the end of 3rd quarter smh

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@bigkino217 said...

at least i put collison, oladipo, bogdanovic, and thad all in 1 lineup lolol

got so much Collison spread out its not funny, cheap and thought they would at least keep it competitive. he may get 8.75 fpts tonight. I mean, come on Pacers! It not like you knew they were’nt going to come out mad! you just said fuck it I guess. smh

• malickiville

So Cavs get blown out twice because they are trash and suck and Minny and Toronto played great and took it to them

Cavs have early lead tonight and they are still trash and Indy is just playing terrible. Makes sense. LOL.

they have intensity tonight and are giving effort. They may still lose, just the perceptions we all watch sports from is always interesting. I mean to me, the Buckeyes have only been on the wrong side of the score when they have played badly, they have never been beaten hahahaha

• Lathum

@Dfspacman said...

Cavs starters might be done by the end of 3rd quarter smh

I wouldn’t be surprised if they get extra run even in a blow out. They don’t play again until Monday and this is a game they can’t let get away.

• roach62

its like the opposite of last night…

Cavs starters 11-19…while Pacers are 5-16…not watching the game but, but they need to figure something out with Thad Young..hes been flat out AWFUL this year

• Kraptocracy

lol aaron gordon either goes 4/20, 12/13 or 0/0

• malickiville

@damionismyname said...

got so much Collison spread out its not funny, cheap and thought they would at least keep it competitive. he may get 8.75 fpts tonight.

I have him too man, Would be surprised if they don’t let Indy back in. Indy has to play better, and Cavs can’t keep getting all of those steals and 50/50 balls. Let’s hope man, I need Collison and Sabonis to do well.

• zpa1989

Damn Collison lol was a always a gamble. Worth a shot tho given price and matchup. Hope he can cash value at least

• MrPerfekt7

@draggin49 said...

Aaron Gordon you are trash

So this is why Bismack is going

• bigkino217

cavs d is still bad enough that they could let indy back into it.

• FunchessOfFun

@malickiville said...

I’m on that death train in my single entries as well. Guards have been torching the Cavs all season. $4900 price tag on DK was too tempting to pass on. Guess I should have

• bigkino217

quick start for dinwiddie…

• TeamTarek

@bigkino217 said...

no doubt

• malickiville

@bigkino217 said...

I agree. They are middle of the pack defensively about half the season, and about dead last the rest. They will never be confused with the Bad Boys

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).