7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 4 ) at Charlotte ( -4 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Minnesota ( -9 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at Milwaukee ( 6 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -7 ) at Phoenix ( 7 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• roach62

@dab4me1 said...

Oladipo is very promising but he still puts up low to mid 30 FPs 30-40% of the time. He’s a hit or miss option that I like as a sneaky play in big GPPs, but a safer play could be say John Wall who is 400 more and hasn’t put up under 40 since last year and has put up 50+ in 4 of the last 10 games. Wall’s burned me before, but he seems to be in a good state right now and ORL is a terrible team.

you try to make it sound like Wall hasnt had a bad game in forever..since you said under 40DK since “last year”….so wow a whole 4 game sample size of 2018..

Dipo..in 3 games, since he missed 1..put up 40+ DK in 2 and 35 ish in 1

you also say 9k players should put up 40+ at least 75% of the time…well..Wall went UNDER 40DK in 4 out of his past 10 games…

you wanna say Wall is more consistent? sure ill agree with that..but Dipo has just as many 40-50+DK in his last 10 games as well

and as far as Lebron, im not even really a Cavs fan or a fan of his…but i watched the game last night and for you to call him Queen and say he just quit last night..is absolutely horsecrap; i dont care about what he did tonight as my post had nothing to do about how he played tonight..it was your comment about him last night..

but im done…

hopefully my Houston stack can take down the late night $4..since this Grizz/Nuggets game is a shitshow so far

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

At least Butler salvaged a little bit of his value…..but still let me down a little tonight. But my fate is in the hands of the final game tonight…..

• KindGuy

KD abusing Middleton

Bucks not ready for prime time

• malickiville

@tmarohl said...

I just don’t like Lebron, so I enjoy his misery.

Fair enough. I hated him after the BS “decision” and he’s certainly not my fave. But I appreciate how great he is, and I think you and others do as well or you wouldn’t hate on him so much. I never liked MJ but respect how great he was, I was a Barkley guy. Kyrie was my guy on the Cavs, but he thinks he’s better than he is. I will be shocked if at the end of his career he’s a top 40-50 type of player, he might be, but I don’t see it unless he keeps getting better.

It’s like Brady, I can’t stand him, but his greatness can’t be debated. I appreciate you being true to hating him, it’s like me with Curry/KD/Green. Didn’t always hate KD until he chased the ring. LBJ chased as well, and I wasn’t a fan and wanted Miami to lose, but he didn’t join the team coming off the greatest record of all time. I don’t lose sleep over Cavs losing, Buckeye football is my fave.

• Dfspacman

Cousins went ham

• jtgus

What’s up with Evans?

• scott33

2 of my lines have no chance, and 2 are looking good. 251 FDpts with Warren, Ariza, & Anderson left & 202 with CP3, Booker, Cappela & Bender left. Hope this PHX game is high scoring & stays close!

• tmarohl

@elementasrat said...

Tmarohl just got ejected from the game. Classless.

Say what?

• tmarohl

@malickiville said...

Fair enough. I hated him after the BS “decision” and he’s certainly not my fave. But I appreciate how great he is, and I think you and others do as well or you wouldn’t hate on him so much. I never liked MJ but respect how great he was, I was a Barkley guy. Kyrie was my guy on the Cavs, but he thinks he’s better than he is. I will be shocked if at the end of his career he’s a top 40-50 type of player, he might be, but I don’t see it unless he keeps getting better.

It’s like Brady, I can’t stand him, but his greatness can’t be debated. I appreciate you being true to hating him, it’s like me with Curry/KD/Green. Didn’t always hate KD until he chased the ring. LBJ chased as well, and I wasn’t a fan and wanted Miami to lose, but he didn’t join the team coming off the greatest record of all time. I don’t lose sleep over Cavs losing, Buckeye football is my fave.

I just don’t like the guy. Still doesn’t mean he isn’t the second best player ever.

• alederer

I need this Pho Hou game to go bat shit crazy, stacked them in all my gpps. Malcom Brogdon, Jarret shack, and Wall all met 5x value so I’m chillin, had one line up with Bogdanovic but could probably still cash with it. Wish me good luck! 😊

• scott33

I’m done playing Jamal Murray, one guy I can never get right. Harrison has double his FD pts so far, just awful

• roach62

@scott33 said...

I’m done playing Jamal Murray, one guy I can never get right. Harrison has double his FD pts so far, just awful

he just picked it up a bit there to start the half..only have him and Green in this game so i wouldnt mind a low scoring dud lol

• Dfspacman

Went with Jokic in my Gasol lineup

• FunchessOfFun

Middleton Killing my fire 🔥🔥🔥 lineups.

Collison
    Mitchell
    (Gerald Green still to come)
    Aminu
    Sabonis
    Teague
    Middleton** screw you buddy
    Wall

• KindGuy

Damn, I made some really good calls today. Should’ve played the main slate argh!

• chronoxiong

@elementasrat said...

I love Dinwiddie.. such a class act. Don’t know how he’s been around.

Didn’t he kill you the other night like he killed me. Prevented me from winning my cash games as I fell short by a few points. Looks like it’s a Bismack night too. He killed us all the other night as well. DFS has been brutal lately.

• Dfspacman

No Chris Paul or Gordon

• Prince0024

Easily my worst night in dfs…
    R.I.P to my lineup.
    K. Walker
    I. Canaan (out)
    E. Gordon
    M. Brogdan
    Otto Porter
    Moe Harkless aka Moe Heartless
    Anthony Davis
    Dragan Bender
    The Joker..aka The Joke

I’ve been in awful slump and can’t win nothing! But I still play everyday..

• sasmallen

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@dab4me1 said...

I don’t understand your point about Wall, he’s more consistent than Oladipo and they were similarly priced thats why I made the comparison and said he was a less risky play. Your argument though is a fallacy though since Dipo used to be in the low 8k range, only recently did he enter 9k range. Wall also has gone for 50+ in 3 of the last four games I believe. Dipo is returning from an injury and went for low 30s I believe 2 of the last 3. That’s why I said he was risky, I didnt say he didnt have the ability.

I have no real opinion either way, but if my formatting was correct there should be two graphs below showing each player and how they have performed on DK relative to their salary during this season…

Either “Last 10”, “Month”, or “Season” can be selected

• tmarohl

Not winning anything yet, but I am extremely heavy on the late game.

• Prince0024

@Dfspacman said...

No Chris Paul or Gordon

THEY ARE OUT??

• Dfspacman

@Prince0024 said...

THEY ARE OUT??

No, my lineups I mean

• Prince0024

@Dfspacman said...

No, my lineups I mean

Alost gave me a stroke dude..Gordon is gonna go off…knock on wood….

• ghostfacekicker

Daaaaaamm ABC….Oladipo….going to take a miracle to cash tonight!

Plumlee with 4 fouls. Got daaaamnit!

• damionismyname

@tmarohl said...

Not winning anything yet, but I am extremely heavy on the late game.

me too, my killer was Middleton but I’m so heavy on this late game that I may cash everything if this goes as expected.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).