7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 4 ) at Charlotte ( -4 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Minnesota ( -9 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at Milwaukee ( 6 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -7 ) at Phoenix ( 7 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

me too, my killer was Middleton but I’m so heavy on this late game that I may cash everything if this goes as expected.

Me too, with the exception of the four or five lineups that I have Caanon in.

• KindGuy

@chronoxiong said...

Didn’t he kill you the other night like he killed me. Prevented me from winning my cash games as I fell short by a few points. Looks like it’s a Bismack night too. He killed us all the other night as well. DFS has been brutal lately.

Yea, Dinwiddie fucked me in the ass without line on Wednesday.

However, after reviewing the slate and analyzing my mistakes, I realized that I totally overlooked the fact that he actually used to play for Stan Van Gundy and the Pistons. They knew his weaknesses which seemed to be getting double teamed. That’s what I think cause the really low usage from him and the subsequent blowout. The Nets go as Dinwiddie goes so it’s no surprise that they were blown out when he struggled. They constantly threw double teams at him and he really struggled to be effective. After the slate, I looked him up on Google and there weren’t multiple articles about how Van Gundy said he had no regrets about parting ways with Dinwiddie. There was another headline that said something along the lines of “Pistons throw Drummond at Dinwiddie, blow oh Nets”.

So that’s my theory, lol. Revenge narratives can actually work against players if the other team knows his weakness.

• malickiville

@tmarohl said...

I just don’t like the guy. Still doesn’t mean he isn’t the second best player ever.

Right on man, I’m not being a dick. Said earlier we are partying and drinking Jager haha. I don’t consider him a fave, I just really respect that he brings it every night.

• KindGuy

Bunch of typos there, lol. My bad. On my phone.

• roach62

Bender…chunks 2 easy layups to start lol

• KindGuy

LOL Bender is so ass

• hawgfan

Paul 14.6 in the Excellent 8, isn’t that low?

• Prince0024

Fuck..this was an awful night…

• chronoxiong

@elementasrat said...

Yea, Dinwiddie fucked me in the ass without line on Wednesday.

However, after reviewing the slate and analyzing my mistakes, I realized that I totally overlooked the fact that he actually used to play for Stan Van Gundy and the Pistons. They knew his weaknesses which seemed to be getting double teamed. That’s what I think cause the really low usage from him and the subsequent blowout. The Nets go as Dinwiddie goes so it’s no surprise that they were blown out when he struggled. They constantly threw double teams at him and he really struggled to be effective. After the slate, I looked him up on Google and there weren’t multiple articles about how Van Gundy said he had no regrets about parting ways with Dinwiddie. There was another headline that said something along the lines of “Pistons throw Drummond at Dinwiddie, blow oh Nets”.

So that’s my theory, lol. Revenge narratives can actually work against players if the other team knows his weakness.

Oh wow. Wished I knew that the other night. It was costly for the both of us. Hope you and the rest of everyone here find a way to cash. I took the night off but I was busy all day so I can’t complain about not playing.

• roach62

3ZA and Chandler on fire..go team go lol

• KindGuy

I have 100% Bender but I also want to watch a good game lol. He sucks.

• KindGuy

@chronoxiong said...

Oh wow. Wished I knew that the other night. It was costly for the both of us. Hope you and the rest of everyone here find a way to cash. I took the night off but I was busy all day so I can’t complain about not playing.

Yea, I completely forgot about that too.

I’m only playing the night slate. Not looking good.

• tmarohl

@elementasrat said...

I have 100% Bender but I also want to watch a good game lol. He sucks.

Even the worst starting player in the NBA hit value tonight

• malickiville

@tmarohl said...

Me too, with the exception of the four or five lineups that I have Caanon in.

Think this game is heavy everywhere. Ulis only 7-10% in my cash games though, may be my death wish.

Sucks about Canaan, I went to school at Murray State and always want him to do well and was hoping to see him play some tonight.

• draggin49

Shit start for the rockets

• KindGuy

Looks like we got “good” RyNo tonight

• dab4me1

@roach62 said...

you try to make it sound like Wall hasnt had a bad game in forever..since you said under 40DK since “last year”….so wow a whole 4 game sample size of 2018..

Dipo..in 3 games, since he missed 1..put up 40+ DK in 2 and 35 ish in 1

you also say 9k players should put up 40+ at least 75% of the time…well..Wall went UNDER 40DK in 4 out of his past 10 games…

you wanna say Wall is more consistent? sure ill agree with that..but Dipo has just as many 40-50+DK in his last 10 games as well

and as far as Lebron, im not even really a Cavs fan or a fan of his…but i watched the game last night and for you to call him Queen and say he just quit last night..is absolutely horsecrap; i dont care about what he did tonight as my post had nothing to do about how he played tonight..it was your comment about him last night..

but im done…

hopefully my Houston stack can take down the late night $4..since this Grizz/Nuggets game is a shitshow so far

OMG I flippantly called the self proclaimed ‘King of the NBA’, who is notorious for taking dives and arguing with refs a ‘Queen’, as in a drama queen which he is. Your taking what I said completely out of context, I said he quit because he took off the fourth quarter for the second time in three game. Lebron is a SF, not a running back in the NFL, his risk of injury is low. Coache’s have different styles, but don’t act like its normal for a team to concede the game because they are losing significantly at the end of the third quarter. The Cavs coach called out his players in the media for their ‘agendas’, he clearly was referring to Bron-Love-Thomas there is obviously turmoil in that locker room. Don’t act like its normal for a coach to do that or its normal for teams to concede before the beginning of the fourth quarter.

Sixers were down sixteen on the same slate with 8 minutes left, and both Embiid and Simmons who left the game because of foul trouble came back to attempt a comeback. Why can’t the self proclaimed King of the NBA and the teams All-Star $20M center play the first half of the last quarter and try to shave down the lead? They could have came back, the team gave up, thats why I called Bron a quitter.

• roach62

why the hell are they letting PJ Tucker handle the ball? lmao

• BBWC_10

Lets Go BOOKER!! a 70 burger would be appreciated

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Len is not owned in more than 4.4% in any of the games I have him in…..Come on Len Baby!!!!

• terlingua

@tmarohl said...

Even the worst starting player in the NBA hit value tonight

Has to be J.R. Smith.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

dk stat stoppage again, wonder who is being changed out? lol

• draggin49

@terlingua said...

Has to be J.R. Smith.

Mozgov

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@elementasrat said...

Looks like we got “good” RyNo tonight

and good Barton…. what a time to be alive!

• draggin49

Cp3/Gordon way to do nothing

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).