3:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at LA Clippers ( -7 ) —- T: 220
    5:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Miami ( -5 ) —- T: 197
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -6.5 ) at Orlando ( 6.5 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2 ) at Minnesota ( -2 ) —- T: 235
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5.5 ) at Sacramento ( -5.5 ) —- T: 235
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at Utah ( -11 ) —- T: 205.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

but it doesnt matter if they play or not so I’m not understanding that. What does it matter just picking a dude who gets you a 0? Doesn’t benefit you at all except maybe psychologically but just picking a 0 isnt optimal at all.

It doesn’t really matter, because it is dropped anyway. It is the salary flexibility. Sure, you don’t want to pick a zero for your punt, but what is the difference if the score is dropped?

• noddy

Still some spots left. Get in boyz!!!!!!!!!!!

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/4044979

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/4044970

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Codyveo said...

Anybody fading Mitchell Tonight? Lot of minutes last night, should be able to beat the Bulls without a big game from him, Allen getting a few minutes, will be massive chalk….but still a scary concept to fade him if your building 1 lineup?

This is what I’m struggling with the most myself tonight I think. Bulls are so bad. I’m probably overthinking it. Or am I….?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

It doesn’t really matter, because it is dropped anyway. It is the salary flexibility. Sure, you don’t want to pick a zero for your punt, but what is the difference if the score is dropped?

because you may have a dud in a guy you paid more for so why pick an auto 0?

• awall28

Mitchell has screwed me in the past many times, but last night he made me some money in a lineup without Harden. I worry he could have a let down game for sure, but still hard to fade him

• draggin49

Lol after seeing what happened with lakers in Utah last night I’m with you on being scared using Utah guys a bit . Hmmmm🤔

• Benf15harp

@Codyveo said...

Anybody fading Mitchell Tonight? Lot of minutes last night, should be able to beat the Bulls without a big game from him, Allen getting a few minutes, will be massive chalk….but still a scary concept to fade him if your building 1 lineup?

Wonder who Grayson trips tonight? Hopefully not Bobby P lmao

• tyrique0730

@damionismyname said...

thats not what you dont understand. If 2 players are $3500 and one can score 30 and the other wont crack the rotation why pick the automatic 0 just to pick a 0? makes no sense whatsoever because you never know when one of you other players will dud. If he goes out and does nothing then fine but if he has a career night at $3500 and glass gets hurt in the 1st quarter then you just saved your lineup. And just because they are cheap it doesnt mean they suck as every night there are handfulls of $3500 plays that get 25-30pts.

You miss the word usually, If the player isn’t your low score drop at 25pts that means someone else in your lineup at a high price sucked. Yes they are min price plays that do well every night due to injuries, In his strategy he plays 3 min price plays to play stars (which I also use).Reacting to injury news you wouldn’t just pick the player who gets a 0 but Usually doesn’t make a difference if one player out of 3 min price players dont play.

• mbunner23

Royce O’Nesl fade I think. Allen getting a few minutes plus he hit 5 threes last night which was unexpected…

• HungryHungryHip

Mitchell is everything for Utah right now. Even in a blow out I feel he’ll get his. If I’m fading any of the big guys it’s Westbrook(esp on FD.) Everyone is going to go back to him after that SA 2 OT game(same with Aldridge.) I currently have George in my lineup but might even switch that(still tinkering.)

• HungryHungryHip

@mbunner23 said...

Royce O’Nesl fade I think. Allen getting a few minutes plus he hit 5 threes last night which was unexpected…

Yep, I currently have Korver in and think he might be a better play than chalky O’Neale. Then again, maybe I’m just biased because I didn’t roster the bum last night

• casper

Blake blowing up the clipper’s.T.Harris was happy to get out of Detroit playing like crap.

• captainwacky

I have the same reservations about O’neale, however, the bulls are horrendous at taking care of the ball, and he’s pretty aggressive on D. On FD, where he’s min and steals/blocks are 3, that’s a tough fade. Much better case to fade on DK.

• BBWC_10

Kind of a weird slate for pricing, Not much between 4500-5500 on DK. Am I crazy to leave 500 on the table in one of my LU’s?

• mbunner23

@HungryHungryHip said...

Yep, I currently have Korver in and think he might be a better play than chalky O’Neale. Then again, maybe I’m just biased because I didn’t roster the bum last night

Yeah I think I’m going Monk.

• superjon

@damionismyname said...

because you may have a dud in a guy you paid more for so why pick an auto 0?

This

• ASitar

@mbunner23 said...

I don’t know, he’s gonna see about 35 minutes. I think his floor is 6x.

• mbunner23

Got a basketball game to coach tonight so I haven’t researched much. Letting it all hang out and punting Monk/Willy/Giles….

Here’s to nothing

• Pandamonious

@mbunner23 said...

Got a basketball game to coach tonight so I haven’t researched much. Letting it all hang out and punting Monk/Willy/Giles….

Here’s to nothing

Monk train!!!

• Pandamonious

Alright, because I feel like a complete ass for talking junk about the Pistons and saying fade Blake, I’ll try to make up for it. I can’t be double wrong can I? This is with DK in mind, but maybe works for other sites too…

My super sneaky punt for the night…Jonathan Isaac.
    My Under the radar SMASH play….Julius Randle.

• TeamTarek

@Pandamonious said...

Alright, because I feel like a complete ass for talking junk about the Pistons and saying fade Blake, I’ll try to make up for it. I can’t be double wrong can I? This is with DK in mind, but maybe works for other sites too…

why randle with miro back?

• draggin49

Ugh , AD on slate . I seriously hate this guy . If I play him he will dud or get injured guaranteed. If I fade automatic 70 DK pts

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

You going to offer a freeroll if wrong three times?!! Haha

• Pandamonious

@TeamTarek said...

why randle with miro back?

I think NO pours it on. I think they go over their projected total. I don’t think Miro plays more than 25 minutes leaving Randle still able to get 30. He’s smashed before with Miro and AD in. Not unheard of. I don’t think Taj can hang. Saric definitely can’t. Depending on where you pull your DVP Minny has been exploitable to PF’s. He’s also the biggest beneficiary of an AD locker room visit.

• Benf15harp

@Pandamonious said...

Lmao

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).