• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    3:30 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 6.5 ) at Memphis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 221
    6:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 8 ) at Phoenix ( -8 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

The only thing Len is breaking is my lineups lol

• ScofieldReturns

damn reddish breaking the slate and i don’t have him

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

I guess if you chose BOTH Spellman and Reddish, that’s how you cash in my cash games. I actually have GPP teams like that, but now I wish I just put that in cash.

Jokic and Ayton too expensive on FD for my tastes. I don’t usually like to pay up at C there. On DK, he was just too cheap, and Jokic (even though I have some), is still kind of pricey.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

Actually need DLo to keep putting up FPs. I can’t have Burks getting near him.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

I turned on this Hawks game for 2 mins and all I see is a bunch of Hawks bricking every single shot. There is like no offensive sets.

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

I turned on this Hawks game for 2 mins and all I see is a bunch of Hawks bricking every single shot. There is like no offensive sets.

Their offense is typically just let Trae shoot and let Collins get garbage.

• RipCityRings

Hawks shooting 33% from the field, 28% from deep, getting out-rebounded 14-30, yet have 9 steals. Weird game.

• RWilder

@superstars92 said...

Well good job on JVal. I don’t think many guys strictly using optimizers would have him though.

Only have 4 LUs and originally had JVAL in all of them, but decided to grab one Joker share and one Len share, so only 50% JVAL now, but both those LUs look really really good.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Their offense is typically just let Trae shoot and let Collins get garbage.

I count 7 Hawks on their roster who might not even be the best player on a G League basketball team right now.

• monarch

Anyone on Dario (3100) for the night slate?

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

I’m not playing that, but I think he’s a safe value if you wanna jam in the studs.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

After this game vs. the Nets, I’m sorry but Trae Young needs to go to the front office the tell the front office can you please trade some of these young prospects before they become completely useless for some players who can actually help?

I already know Trae was mad, but this is just embarassing.

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

I count 7 Hawks on their roster who might not even be the best player on a G League basketball team right now.

Brown, Fernando, Goodwin, Jones, Reddish, Watson and who else?

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Brown, Fernando, Goodwin, Jones, Reddish, Watson and who else?

Vince.

I know he’s one of my favorite players of all time and the greatest dunker all time, but at this point, he’s not good enough to be the best player in the G league (he’s shooting like 32/27 this year FG/3PT).

Bembry is also close, I can never get a read on how good he is. I actually have some of him tonight since I assumed he might get some blowout run. They might just run Reddish in blowout run though if he’s having a good game since he’s young.

• gaelicgirl

@monarch said...

Yes, but I hate it

Might cancel that LU

• deerosa

Sweet Lou in starting 5 for clips

• BBWC_10

Collins killing my nice lineup !!!

• bbeast

Derozen drive and kick, drive and kick, drive and kick, drive and kick, drive and kick, ad nauseam…

edit: As soon as I post, he finally takes the layup, and gets a 3 point play. smh.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

Hawks playing some great basketball out there.

They should try to play that team vs. the College All-Stars. I wonder who will win.

Markus Howard is better than Brandon Goodwin that’s for sure.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

I would love to see some garbage time DeAndre Bembry here.

• depalma13

Another 8k+ player busting my lineups. It’s amazing how I can find that guy every night.

• RipCityRings

Someone named Charlie Brown Jr just checked in for the Hawks. NBA ratings going to plummet if this is their mid-season product.

• MichiganMania

I wonder why the total is higher for the nuggets game than the hornets game….. two studly defences playing at a grueling snail pace compared to two teams with obvious defensive struggles.

• choppadown

@monarch said...

On Jermai Grant (on FD) instead, Dario just doesn’t seem to be getting the usage lately.

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

Hawks playing some great basketball out there.

They should try to play that team vs. the College All-Stars. I wonder who will win.

Markus Howard is better than Brandon Goodwin that’s for sure.

Markus Howard is a lot like Trae Young, although probably too small to play in the NBA.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.