• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    3:30 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 6.5 ) at Memphis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 221
    6:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 8 ) at Phoenix ( -8 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• queensfinest

morris, nilikina and dsj are all out for the knicks

• yisman

@Con_Chron
    Damion Lee has run out of days with Golden State and his multi-year NBA deal has yet to be finalized, so he’s out tonight vs. the Grizzlies. Fellow two-way-contract guard Ky Bowman, who’s nearing his 45-day limit, is also out.

@JDJohnDickinson
    ·
    2m
    So the #Warriors waived Marquese Chriss and still couldn’t get a deal done with Damion Lee in time for him to not miss any games? Got it.

• jv21

Early slate on FD just fills in itself. Going to be so many ties. PG & SG are where I am trying to be contrarian. Dragic/Beal/Clarkson or Mudiay/Butler/Barrett? The problem is Barrett can litterally score single digit FP.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@yisman said...

@Con_Chron
    Damion Lee has run out of days with Golden State and his multi-year NBA deal has yet to be finalized, so he’s out tonight vs. the Grizzlies. Fellow two-way-contract guard Ky Bowman, who’s nearing his 45-day limit, is also out.

@JDJohnDickinson
    ·
    2m
    So the #Warriors waived Marquese Chriss and still couldn’t get a deal done with Damion Lee in time for him to not miss any games? Got it.

Yeah, I’m really confused. I saw on the injury report last night he was in the G-League. Yet all the projection systems and stuff have him in and are giving him minutes. Didn’t understand what was going on.

• MichiganMania

@Pandamonious said...

I’m not a huge fan of playing Payton here on the early slate, BUT, with no DSJ still and now no Frank, does he get pushed into a 38 minute role? Or does Trier play 15-18 minutes?

I highly doubt the push Payton morr than 31 mins. Developing guys like Dotson and Trier.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

Bryant IN with a minutes cap.

Beal IN

• tmarohl

Beal has a minute limit as well

• gaelicgirl

@yisman said...

@Con_Chron

Appreciate this, yisman

Neither the Warriors BR page nor BBM have reported this yet

Confirmed by Logan Murdock, but you have to dig for it
    “Damion Lee is listed as ‘out’ for tonight’s game in Memphis as he’s run out of two-way days. Fellow two-way guard Ky Bowman is also out.

D’Angelo Russell (probable) is on track to make his return against the Grizzlies.”

• keephustlincuz

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I’m really confused. I saw on the injury report last night he was in the G-League. Yet all the projection systems and stuff have him in and are giving him minutes. Didn’t understand what was going on.

who plays pg and sg tonight for gs?

• ripking

With Beal in is it worth it to pay 7100 for McRae on dk?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

@keephustlincuz said...

D’Lo/Burks/Evans/Poole?

• gaelicgirl

@keephustlincuz said...

DLo should start with Evans backing him up at PG. They could insert Burks into the starting LU and still have Poole as a reserve. Spellman might start because he stretches the floor, but yeah…Warriors looking thin again

• tmarohl

Are people going to really play Kyrie at his price tag in first game back?

• ryan7962

Mudiay or tyler herro?

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #78

RG Tiered Ranking

@ripking said...

With Beal in is it worth it to pay 7100 for McRae on dk?

No

• siddom

anyone else fading all Knicks?

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #78

RG Tiered Ranking

@yisman said...

Steph’s sister wants a bigger contract!

• queensfinest

@siddom said...

anyone else fading all Knicks?

me and im a knicks fan lol

• superjon

@tmarohl said...

Nope

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #78

RG Tiered Ranking

Fun fact: Jordan McRae has 1 more ring than Carmelo Anthony, Chris Paul, James Harden, and Russell Westbrook combined.

• MoccasinMusic

Sochoice you doing a blog today? They are witty and informative

• RWilder

@tmarohl said...

Haha. I was just about to ask this question tmarohl

• RWilder

To add to that what do we think about Dinwiddie? He’s been eating lately big time and last time he played ATL he destroyed them with a 50 burger. Just worried about the Kyrie situation. Wish Kyrie would come back next game, because Spencer was a lock and load for me.

• tmarohl

@RWilder said...

To add to that what do we think about Dinwiddie? He’s been eating lately big time and last time he played ATL he destroyed them with a 50 burger. Just worried about the Kyrie situation. Wish Kyrie would come back next game, because Spencer was a lock and load for me.

I don’t think you can play Kyrie or Dinwiddie.

• keephustlincuz

@gaelicgirl said...

DLo should start with Evans backing him up at PG. They could insert Burks into the starting LU and still have Poole as a reserve. Spellman might start because he stretches the floor, but yeah…Warriors looking thin again

The total is high in that game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler