• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( ) at Philadelphia ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 1 ) at Brooklyn ( -1 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -9 ) at Cleveland ( 9 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2 ) at Oklahoma City ( 2 ) — T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6 ) at Houston ( 6 ) — T :
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 2.5 ) at Golden State ( -2.5 ) — T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #9

RG Tiered Ranking

I knew DK would go back to $15 for the big GPP. Why even tease us with big $8? So tilting.

• Pandamonious

@ImADonk11 said...

I knew DK would go back to $15 for the big GPP. Why even tease us with big $8? So tilting.

It and everything else filled too.

Kind of ridiculous.

I think they have the wheels in motion for what contests they’re running the next day, before anything from the current day fills though.

Wednesday slate will be more indicative if they’ll change anything.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

It and everything else filled too.

Kind of ridiculous.

I think they have the wheels in motion for what contests they’re running the next day, before anything from the current day fills though.

Wednesday slate will be more indicative if they’ll change anything.

If I remember correctly they did the crazy 8’s every Wednesday last year.
    I am glad FD finally went back to closer like it used to be. Run a 3 or 4 dollar contest every day for the big GPP. The last few years they were screwing around. One day it would be 3.33, next day 9.99,etc. I used to always know the clutch shot was going to be 3 bucks, and the slam was going to be 25.

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

I am glad FD finally went back to closer like it used to be. Run a 3 or 4 dollar contest every day for the big GPP. The last few years they were screwing around. One day it would be 3.33, next day 9.99,etc. I used to always know the clutch shot was going to be 3 bucks, and the slam was going to be 25.

Yeah, I don’t remember exactly how DK did it, but I think each day had a different dollar amount. $12, $15, $20, might have been an $8 or $10.

Towards the end of last season, pre-shutdown I recall them running a big $4 once a week or so.

• fleishmo6

Chalk Hero and Iggy

• superjon

@tmarohl said...

FD’s entry fees will go up once NFL is over. Maybe a little before.

• Bodiaz36

Anyone have any insight why the Heat/Sixers game isn’t on the FD main slate?

• fleishmo6

Thinking that they might have been protecting against game cancellation and then people having to scramble with the news

• Bodiaz36

Yeah, guess that makes sense. Probably a blessing, won’t have to stress about that game now

• jd1984

Liking the Indiana guys tonight with Oladipo likely out

• winnerchickendinner

@jd1984 said...

Liking the Indiana guys tonight with Oladipo likely out

All the Mcdermott

• Brendan239

It amazes me how vanilla the winning LUs ($100k last night) are on FD. I had 80% of the winning LU amongst my 6 LUs. Soon.

Joe/Brogdon/Beal/Booker/Carmelo/Hach/Sabonis/Siakam/Brooke.

Anyone going back to Diallo tonight? Why this recent spree?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Tobias Harris, Shake Milton, Matisse Thybulle, Vincent Poirier remain out for Tuesday.

• fleishmo6

Dam, was planning on using Shake

• monarch

• tmarohl

So glad FD left that Miami game off the main slate.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

So glad FD left that Miami game off the main slate.

Looks like DK and Yahoo kept that game and lock at the normal 6pm time. Will be nice to have the staggered start time and extra 30 mins

• Brendan239

DDR, Wall and Oladipo out will make things interesting for value. I kinda like Gary Harris and Milsap on the cheap end. I don’t think I can keep going to Kuzma but one day soon he’ll have a high usage game and 10x. I’ll be heavy Turner @ C to make room for Steph and Durant. Hard to solidify LUs before 6:30 again.

• tmarohl

@superjon said...

FD’s entry fees will go up once NFL is over. Maybe a little before.

Why do you say that?

• zeeshan2

Wizards just shut down their facility

• superjon

@tmarohl said...

Why do you say that?

Because that’s what happens every single year.

• nerman

Seen the Kyrie video out of him partying with family for their birthdays? Big party, no masks. He has absolutely become my least favorite player. Then sends out a message saying Kings raise Kings. You think your a king? Rant over. But he sucks at life.

Only looking at Joker from the Brooklyn game but his price is really high on FD.

• Ricolasvegas

Slim Reaper and the Pacers where I’m starting my lineups. Maybe a Joker/Slim lineup as well

• Ace15

Kyrie is a tool. Poor him getting paid millions of dollars to do what he loves…life is so hard.

• mbunner23

@nerman said...

Seen the Kyrie video out of him partying with family for their birthdays? Big party, no masks. He has absolutely become my least favorite player. Then sends out a message saying Kings raise Kings. You think your a king? Rant over. But he sucks at life.

Only looking at Joker from the Brooklyn game but his price is really high on FD.

He’s by far my least favorite player in the NBA. Dude is a drama queen and overrated.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).