• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( ) at Philadelphia ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 1 ) at Brooklyn ( -1 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -9 ) at Cleveland ( 9 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2 ) at Oklahoma City ( 2 ) — T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6 ) at Houston ( 6 ) — T :
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 2.5 ) at Golden State ( -2.5 ) — T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

I think Aaron Holiday plays a lot tonight as the primary defender on Steph Curry. The Pacers have given certain guys heavy run in similar scenarios. Not sure what that translates to fantasy wise alongside Brogdon and Sabonis at this moment.

• Bcskill91281

Your giving away the free square lol

• frugal

Tried to set Court IQ to get a look at MIA usage with those guys off, no results.

• Brendan239

Looks like if Favors plays he is a near lock for 7x

• bdf

@NarrowJ said...

Aaron Holiday? He’s around 0.55 PPM. Not sure I can go there with so many other cheap plays.

He’s usually a lot better without Dipo.

• NarrowJ

@theIrrigator said...

He wont be .55 FPPM guy of Oladipo sits

What’s your reasoning? Do you think McDermott starts which gives Aaron usage/shot attempts off the bench?

EDIT: Just went through box scores of games Oladipo missed 2nd half of last season. Looks like Aaron Holiday actually started in those games, but I saw nothing remotely impressive there. A lot of single digit points games with like 3 reb 3 ast.

• Ace15

People talking about Aaron? I’m talking about Justin.

• RipCityRings

People talking about Yogi but isn’t Dotson going to take like 30 shots tonight? Only $5K on DK and $5.2K on FD. Feels like a buffet waiting to happen.

• BazookaDad

Who is Yogi?

• bsmithwhat

Yogi Ferrell. On a 10 day with Cleveland.

• RipCityRings

@BazookaDad said...

Who is Yogi?

Cavs guard/former bench King who can wyl out when given the opportunity.

• frugal

@RipCityRings said...

People talking about Yogi but isn’t Dotson going to take like 30 shots tonight? Only $5K on DK and $5.2K on FD. Feels like a buffet waiting to happen.

We just saw the Cavs with Point Dotson. Assuming tonight is a much bigger than 10 point game where Ferrell will close things out getting 20+ minutes and Dotson closer to 30 vs 37 last game. If Drummond sits, I wouldn’t expect all that usage to fall to Dotson but be ore spread out.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@NarrowJ said...

What’s your reasoning? Do you think McDermott starts which gives Aaron usage/shot attempts off the bench?

EDIT: Just went through box scores of games Oladipo missed 2nd half of last season. Looks like Aaron Holiday actually started in those games, but I saw nothing remotely impressive there. A lot of single digit points games with like 3 reb 3 ast.

I ran a simple CourtIQ search and he is a .76 FPPM guy with Oladipo and Warren OFF the court since last season. All the box scores you looked at that Oladipo missed was Warren playing?

• damionismyname

@frugal said...

Tried to set Court IQ to get a look at MIA usage with those guys off, no results.

I wrote a page back that they are probably postponing this game.

• Njsum1

@damionismyname said...

I wrote a page back that they are probably postponing this game.

I hope your right…games making my head spin

• dominicanpapi

I’m not seeing the Aaron Holiday play to be honest. I’m strictly going by the stats but it seems like Justin is more of the offensive threat than Aaron is. I think someone mentioned Doug McDermott. He played 27 minutes the game Oladipo was out and was effective off the bench: 16 points, 3 rebounds, 1 board, 1 steal. GSW are ranked 9th in 3 point attempts allowed, 3rd worse in 3 point percentage. Not the worse punt, and is a pivot off of Justin on FD.

• Yeoman

@tmarohl said...

One of these days Sexton is actually going to play, which makes Okoro even worse.

I don’t think Sexton impacts Okoro at all. Dotson loses a lot of minutes when he comes back, as does Osman though not as dramatically. Okoro’s their defensive stopper, his role doesn’t overlap with the others and I think they’re committed to giving him full run now that he’s healthy.

Not that I think he’s in play—he can get 35 minutes and not pay off a minimum salary. But Sexton’s not an issue, for or against.

• Brendan239

Not for nothing but McBuckets had 24 real points vs GSW last year.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Key news to watch (status as of 3 ET):

LeBron James – questionable
    Anthony Davis – questionable
    Ben Simmons – probable
    Joel Embiid – probable
    Andre Drummond – questionable
    John Wall – questionable
    Eric Gordon – questionable
    Victor Oladipo – questionable

• ryan7962

I don’t see the Aaron Holiday hype. After all its Aaron Holiday here people….Its like playing Elle Okobo of a few years ago…. Dont want any of that hot garbage… After saying all of that take him now…

• dominicanpapi

@dominicanpapi said...

I’m not seeing the Aaron Holiday play to be honest. I’m strictly going by the stats but it seems like Justin is more of the offensive threat than Aaron is. I think someone mentioned Doug McDermott. He played 27 minutes the game Oladipo was out and was effective off the bench: 16 points, 3 rebounds, 1 board, 1 steal. GSW are ranked 9th in 3 point attempts allowed, 3rd worse in 3 point percentage. Not the worse punt, and is a pivot off of Justin on FD.

I had no idea McDermott was PF eligible on FD. So you can technically play both guys.

• mrjredoak

Besides Harden, who is the biggest beneficiary if Wall and Gordon are out? Nwaba and Tate?

• fleishmo6

With all the low priced players, who we paying up for on DK?
    Durant and Curry?

• Njsum1

@mrjredoak said...

Besides Harden, who is the biggest beneficiary if Wall and Gordon are out? Nwaba and Tate?

Probably wood. Then maybe Nwaba and Brown

• NarrowJ

@mrjredoak said...

Look at first 2 games of the season with no Wall or Gordon –

Harden killed it (one was OT game though), and he’s been pedestrian since (think Wall has a lot more to do with that than Gordon, of course).

Nwaba started but didn’t do anything impressive.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).