• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( ) at Philadelphia ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 1 ) at Brooklyn ( -1 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -9 ) at Cleveland ( 9 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2 ) at Oklahoma City ( 2 ) — T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6 ) at Houston ( 6 ) — T :
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 2.5 ) at Golden State ( -2.5 ) — T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

I ran a simple CourtIQ search and he is a .76 FPPM guy with Oladipo and Warren OFF the court since last season. All the box scores you looked at that Oladipo missed was Warren playing?

And he will see minutes with Warren, Dipo and Brogdon off as well

• Ricolasvegas

Has anyone been playing Diallo ? and is he a good play tonight or should I just go to Patty Mills in that range… ?

• tmarohl

Aaron Holiday has been very good at times. However, it usually was when Brogdon was out and he was playing point guard. I don’t recall any instances where he put up good numbers playing alongside Brogdon.

• tmarohl

@Ricolasvegas said...

Has anyone been playing Diallo ? and is he a good play tonight or should I just go to Patty Mills in that range… ?

I played Hamido the last two slates, but he was significantly cheaper than he is now. Don’t know if I can go there tonight.

• jdtrey

“The NBA and NBPA have agreed on new COVID-19 protocols, including wearing facemasks at all times on team benches and locker rooms.

Shams Charania adds that players are only allowed to fist-bump when socializing before and after games, and pre-game team meetings will be restricted to 10 minutes. Teams on the road will no longer be able to dine at pre-approved restaurants, with all players and staff restricted to their hotel except for emergencies. And when teams are in their home market, “Players and team staff must remain at [their] residence except to attend team-related activities at facility or arena, exercise outside, perform essential activities or the occurrence of extraordinary circumstances.” Despite a spate of postponed games, the NBA does not currently intend to ‘pause’ the season.”

• monarch

@Ricolasvegas said...

He had two homecoming games vs NYK and BKN now he is 1800 more expensive and still not cracking 28 minutes

• Herf

Donovan Mitchell and Duncan Robinson have big games tonight. Utah VS Cleveland will stay closer than expected and Donny will take over. Duncan will have the green light all night whenever he has space. Legggooohh!

• Brendan239

@mrjredoak said...

Besides Harden, who is the biggest beneficiary if Wall and Gordon are out? Nwaba and Tate?

You think Gordon sits? I have him in my Harden/AD LU

• winnerchickendinner

@tmarohl said...

I played Hamido the last two slates, but he was significantly cheaper than he is now. Don’t know if I can go there tonight.

If he keeps getting those high percentage shots along with some rebounds and steals don’t know why not. Should be good to do against the spurs and maybe get 40 again. Outside of late injury news not many guys in his price range have shown that type of ceiling.

• mrjredoak

@Brendan239 said...

You think Gordon sits? I have him in my Harden/AD LU

Currently questionable

• JoeyG113

For those of you that play FD, I am looking at some Spurs with Derozan being out. As they should, all of the Spurs got a bump in price due to some of the usage being dispersed among them. Walker IV was the biggest beneficiary last game, but how do you feel about this matchup with OKC? Is there a player/players that you think could do more than meet value?

• Ndepompei

SF stinks on DK tonight

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@JoeyG113 said...

For those of you that play FD, I am looking at some Spurs with Derozan being out. As they should, all of the Spurs got a bump in price due to some of the usage being dispersed among them. Walker IV was the biggest beneficiary last game, but how do you feel about this matchup with OKC? Is there a player/players that you think could do more than meet value?

I’ve been trying to get excited about someone from the spurs all day but it’s a tough, Vassell back isn’t really helping. Mills ceiling just not quite there for me, leaning Gay/Walker if anyone from Spurs at the moment. I refuse to play Lyles

• frugal

@Sleazygreazy said...

I’ve been trying to get excited about someone from the spurs all day but it’s a tough, Vassell back isn’t really helping. Mills ceiling just not quite there for me, leaning Gay/Walker if anyone from Spurs at the moment. I refuse to play Lyles

Just Walker for me.

• mbunner23

@Herf said...

Donovan Mitchell and Duncan Robinson have big games tonight. Utah VS Cleveland will stay closer than expected and Donny will take over. Duncan will have the green light all night whenever he has space. Legggooohh!

Nothing changes for Duncan Robinson tonight. He’s still shot dependent, he’s not going to create. He may shoot a few more times but it’s still totally up to if his shot is falling. I’m not even considering him, I feel like he’s the least attractive Heat player with all the other injuries.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@damion – you speculating on PHI/MIA being postponed or did you see a story with legs?

• damionismyname

@Sleazygreazy said...

@damion – you speculating on PHI/MIA being postponed or did you see a story with legs?

basketballmonster had it up…

• Yeoman

@JoeyG113 said...

how do you feel about this matchup with OKC? Is there a player/players that you think could do more than meet value?

OKC’s first team defense is pretty stout, especially on the wings (Dort, Bazley). Vulnerabilities have been to bigs (Horford’s only 6’9”) and to pretty much everyone when the second unit’s on the floor.

So LMA vs. Horford maybe? Or Patty Mills vs. Maledon? At DK Aldridge is the only one who interests me.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Just realized T.J. McConnell is also out

• Ricolasvegas

Is Brogdon, Sabonis, McDermott too many Pacers ?

• feekdogg

@Sleazygreazy said...

I like Walker too, but remember that his nice game just came against the Wolves, who are god awful as a defensive team.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Yes, to be fair McConnell was out yesterday as well and A. Holliday laid an egg…but, I locked Aaron this morning and am not taking him out. Salary relief and 20fpts will be enough in my contests.

• callmetouch

@Ricolasvegas said...

Is Brogdon, Sabonis, McDermott too many Pacers ?

Maybe. Seems like a popular stack

• jdtrey

@damionismyname said...

basketballmonster had it up…

Possible you’re confusing yourself? You mentioned that you said it might be postponed a few pages back but all you mentioned was tomorrow’s Bos/Orl game. I’m only asking because I haven’t seen anything on BBM or any other site today talking about postponing the game and we’re only 2 1/2 hours from tip. All of the games that have been postponed had done so way before 2 1/2 hours before game time I thought?

• Ricolasvegas

@theIrrigator said...

Brogdon gonna have to play 40+ mins you think ?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).