RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( ) at Philadelphia ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 1 ) at Brooklyn ( -1 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -9 ) at Cleveland ( 9 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2 ) at Oklahoma City ( 2 ) — T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6 ) at Houston ( 6 ) — T :
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 2.5 ) at Golden State ( -2.5 ) — T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zline34

@Sleazygreazy said...

This always ends well when we’re all on the same scrub….

I think on DK he’s less lockey if running a bunch of lines

Spicy Aaron Holiday. Please Jay do your thing.

• callmetouch

@zline34 said...

Spicy Aaron Holiday. Please Jay do your thing.

If Holiday is 40% as it almost sounds like he is that’s awesome. I hope he’s today’s Danny Green- respectfully

• Ricolasvegas

Yeah I def have a little Saboner tonight… lol

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Pandamonious said...

Gimme aaaaalll da Spurs baby!!!

Let me know now, is dejounte and keldon gonna bust again?

• monarch

Quality teams that are shorthanded are excellent value targets. Being on a west coast road trip and down several guards the Pacers simply do not have the bodies to not return value….especially vs the Warriors. Sumner can be a pivot to Holiday. They are just too cheap and Holiday has a path to like 42 minutes here. His brother played 45 vs the Pelicans and that is when they had more people.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Let me know now, is dejounte and keldon gonna bust again?

Magic 8 ball says, highly unlikely.

• tmarohl

@Ricolasvegas said...

Joker and KD are the only High price guys I can stomach to play… who am I missing that’s gonna crush ? Are y’all really playing Harden and Curry ? Guess Curry gonna bounce back after his 2-16 and torch it ? Not feeling the 28 point floor he now has

Curry is my favorite play on the board.

• gaelicgirl

@Ricolasvegas said...

Guess Curry gonna bounce back after his 2-16 and torch it ?

It’s a non-zero probability

• JoeyG113

Prices have dipped a little on FD for Jamal Murray and Jarrett Allen. Thoughts on those plays tonight?

• zline34

My favorite play on this slates name starts with an A. And it’s not Holiday.

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

Just Walker for me.

Walker feels like a bit of chase at 5400 on DK. If your talking about his $13 pricetag on Yahoo, then that’s a good value. And if I play there tonight, Ill have him.

He did get extra run/usage, cause vassel got hurt and Murray and Johnson couldn’t hit the broadside of a barn.

• feezyg

Just my 2 cents, fading Holiday 100% on Fanduel. Seen this movie enough times. Also, whoever suggested ‘‘he’ll get good minutes cause theyll need him to guard Curry’‘, thank you, i needed a good laugh…

• mbunner23

@feezyg said...

Just my 2 cents, fading Holiday 100% on Fanduel. Seen this movie enough times. Also, whoever suggested ‘‘he’ll get good minutes cause theyll need him to guard Curry’‘, thank you, i needed a good laugh…

I don’t think they said he’d succeed.

Also. Who’s gonna guard KD?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

I don’t have any stats on this, I’m sure some of you nerds do, but I imagine the lowly dubs yield a bunch of steals? Another plus for Holliday

• Brendan239

I have waaay too much Favors. I hope he gets 20 minutes.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Aaron Holiday has been very good at times. However, it usually was when Brogdon was out and he was playing point guard. I don’t recall any instances where he put up good numbers playing alongside Brogdon.

Yes, ex Bucs player Brogdon has all the usage. He is a fantasy machine with his peripherals. Very high floor. I’m going right back to the Indy well tonight.

• Brendan239

I’m actually playing Levert in 2 (of 6 LUs) without KD. I think he could be a great low owned play with 60 upside.

• feezyg

Not at all concerned about Gary Harris?

• miggs6876

@Ricolasvegas said...

Is Brogdon, Sabonis, McDermott too many Pacers ?

No.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Olynyk and Gabe Vincent give the Heat the 8 required players needed to play Tuesday. Meyers Leonard (questionable) would be the 9th if he’s cleared.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    23s
    Olynyk and Gabe Vincent give the Heat the 8 required players needed to play Tuesday. Meyers Leonard (questionable) would be the 9th if he’s cleared.

• monarch

@feezyg said...

Ah…how those Twins looking Ethan lol?

Yes, he will be the primary defender on Curry. Unless you have actual analysis or just usual trolling.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@zline34 said...

My favorite play on this slates name starts with an A. And it’s not Holiday.

Caruso?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@JoeyG113 said...

Prices have dipped a little on FD for Jamal Murray and Jarrett Allen. Thoughts on those plays tonight?

I’m done with Murray. He fails miserably more than he succeeds. Allen is in my player pool

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Caruso?

Iggy or Horford.

Probably Iggy

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).