7:30 PM EST : New York ( -5 ) at Brooklyn ( 5 ) —- T: 192.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 2 ) at Boston ( -2 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 9.5 ) at Okla City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 9 ) at Houston ( -9 ) —- T: 206.5
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -9 ) at Denver ( 9 ) —- T: 211
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Trevmitch27

I won entry into contest with 2500 participants and 1,000 advance to next round. Could really use some help not much experience with NBA

• mccoolio

Shoot me a PM, I like to think NBA is my expertise! Would love to throw some ideas your way.

• AJ26T

I need major help in nba cannot seem to grasp it want to learn

• DP313

The Melo injury saved me. Lucky lucky night. Cashed in all 50/50’s with 245 on DK.

A lot of interesting matchups on this slate. The first thought for me are the rotations without Draymond. Iggy will definitely pick some minutes up and Mo Buckets as well. Will have to dig deeper.

• dailyfinancialsports

I think OKC v DAL and HOU v MIN will be much closer than their 9.5 point spreads imply. Good games to target

• Stickman731

@DP313 said...

The Melo injury saved me. Lucky lucky night. Cashed in all 50/50’s with 245 on DK.

A lot of interesting matchups on this slate. The first thought for me are the rotations without Draymond. Iggy will definitely pick some minutes up and Mo Buckets as well. Will have to dig deeper.

Andre Iguodala, Shaun Livingston may rest along with Draymond Green on Wednesday or Thursday
    It’s still unclear which game Iggy and Livingston may end up sitting, but it’s looking very likely that they’ll be held out for at least one of the Warriors upcoming two games. Harrison Barnes and Brandon Rush would benefit from Iguodala sitting out, while Leandro Barbosa would be the back-up PG if Livingston were to sit.

• dominicanpapi

Yeah I’ve got Barnes as a core play today. I’m gonna have my shares of Klay as well.

• antzilla810

It looks like Melo is sitting tonight. Fire up Porzingis and Afflalo.

• antzilla810

Rondo/Boogie stack looks tempting against the no defense Pelicans.

• ItzJamesFTW

Really hard to get off of Gobert at that price tag.

• TheRealJosh5

Howard playing tonight or sitting on the b2b?

• dailyfinancialsports

@TheRealJosh5 said...

Howard playing tonight or sitting on the b2b?

Most likely playing, he has been good to go on b2bs for a while now.

• Stickman731

Interesting story about Lebron – just surprised me that KCP and JB were on the list.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/lebron-james-credits-a-damning-but-accurate-tweet-for-his-hot-play-151532935.html

• vacaylife

@ItzJamesFTW said...

Really hard to get off of Gobert at that price tag.

you think he is going to put in work?

• vacaylife

sleepers?

• mellofellowsu

@Stickman731 said...

Andre Iguodala, Shaun Livingston may rest along with Draymond Green on Wednesday or Thursday
    It’s still unclear which game Iggy and Livingston may end up sitting, but it’s looking very likely that they’ll be held out for at least one of the Warriors upcoming two games. Harrison Barnes and Brandon Rush would benefit from Iguodala sitting out, while Leandro Barbosa would be the back-up PG if Livingston were to sit.

Draymond Green resting? He’s 25. What kind of soft NBA do we have going today, sheesh.

• gjiu

D cousins top play?

• Frigid5

@vacaylife said...

sleepers?

You mean who is the sneaky meat?

• vacaylife

@Frigid5 said...

You mean who is the sneaky meat?

lol i guess but i refuse to use tha term

• Sixersfan

Anyone think Kemba returns to form tonight.

• nta87

Came in eight last night in the quarter arcade missed first by six pts

• millerto

@mellofellowsu said...

Draymond Green resting? He’s 25. What kind of soft NBA do we have going today, sheesh.

He’s somewhat injured.

• nta87

Came in eight last night in the quarter arcade missed first by six pts

• sqwerl

Lance Thomas and Derrick Williams will see close to 30 minutes each tonight with Melo out. Everyone will be on Arron Afflalo and Kristaps Porzingis.

• DirkDigglerz

CP3 or Lillard? can’t decide :(

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).