7:30 PM EST : New York ( -5 ) at Brooklyn ( 5 ) —- T: 192.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 2 ) at Boston ( -2 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 9.5 ) at Okla City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 9 ) at Houston ( -9 ) —- T: 206.5
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -9 ) at Denver ( 9 ) —- T: 211
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• vacaylife

@mccoolio said...

Shoot me a PM, I like to think NBA is my expertise! Would love to throw some ideas your way.

not sure how to pm but i am new to this and would love some tips

• Jstri

Drew Gooden if Gortat doesn’t play?

• cccalloway

@mellofellowsu said...

Draymond Green resting? He’s 25. What kind of soft NBA do we have going today, sheesh.

B/c teams are smarter now about the demands of an 82 game season and you are trying to win the title, not a single game in the regular season. Every smart team does this now.

• catcountry21

Thoughts on Teague tonight?

• mellofellowsu

@cccalloway said...

B/c teams are smarter now about the demands of an 82 game season and you are trying to win the title, not a single game in the regular season. Every smart team does this now.

In my mind of course I know that’s the reason but the sentimental side of me still sees it as soft, especially for younger players.

The guy in your avatar wasn’t taking games off at 25.

Now I sound like the “get off my lawn” guy.

• legitlegit

Dallas is coming off a OT loss….will they sit anyone?

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

@Jstri said...

Drew Gooden if Gortat doesn’t play?

Worked for me last time, but I think Monroe is the better play if he can get 30+ minutes. He always crushes when he gets major minutes

• omgrockst4r

Faried baby game, at home and with no Draymond.

• mattyice522

I wish they would just exclude Spurs games from player pool. You can’t roster them with confidence, when you do you bust, when you don’t you should have rostered them.

• WuChef1986

@vacaylife said...

sleepers?

lol who’s you’re sleepers??

ill show you if you show me

BEEP

• mattyice522

golden state/Denver could be a goldmine if those few starters sit for GS

• vacaylife

@WuChef1986 said...

lol who’s you’re sleepers??

ill show you if you show me

BEEP

im GOING WITH MUHAMMED

• mellofellowsu

@vacaylife said...

im GOING WITH MUHAMMED

Don’t think he’s a sleeper anymore.

• leroystabbins

Anyone have the stats for what happens when the brothers Lopez play each other? Was thinking of rostering BroLo but was curious what the numbers say. Remember… Brook hates Robins cat…

• jantyska

Wall, Lilliard and Horford
    or
    Curry, Paul, and Gobert

• chunkybangles

Gooden or Dieng (if gortat is still out)

• vet0307

Man idk but I have been using the rotorgriders optimizer, after getting my pool of olayers, and have been putting up good consistent numbers. Since Sat, I have been getting around 270 to 310. I use to get 220 and maybe 250 lol. Hope my method keeps going.

• AdrianxBeatason

@leroystabbins said...

Anyone have the stats for what happens when the brothers Lopez play each other? Was thinking of rostering BroLo but was curious what the numbers say. Remember… Brook hates Robins cat…

i was just wondering this

• xdan3220

@chunkybangles said...

Gooden or Dieng (if gortat is still out)

It will depend on if Pekovic plays, they sat him last night on the front end of the back to back so I think he will get back in the lineup tonight and steal 15 minutes of playing time. Of course if KG sits tonight then you give 8-10 minutes back. If Pek doesn’t play Dieng is my favorite sub 4k play of the day and Gooden is right there with him so on DK I’ll play both. If Pek plays and KG doesn’t I still like Dieng but prefer Gooden, and if Pek and KG play then I’ll avoid Dieng.

• dominicanpapi

I’d rather use Speights or Derrick Williams than Gooden if we’re really considering punting the 2nd PF position.

• AdrianxBeatason

@xdan3220 said...

It will depend on if Pekovic plays, they sat him last night on the front end of the back to back so I think he will get back in the lineup tonight and steal 15 minutes of playing time. Of course if KG sits tonight then you give 8-10 minutes back. If Pek doesn’t play Dieng is my favorite sub 4k play of the day and Gooden is right there with him so on DK I’ll play both. If Pek plays and KG doesn’t I still like Dieng but prefer Gooden, and if Pek and KG play then I’ll avoid Dieng.

Good breakdown. i agree

• cccalloway

@mellofellowsu said...

In my mind of course I know that’s the reason but the sentimental side of me still sees it as soft, especially for younger players.

The guy in your avatar wasn’t taking games off at 25.

Now I sound like the “get off my lawn” guy.

Ha! I get it but during MJs time, no one was doing this so every team was worn down at season’s end. Now, teams know so much more about how to keep players healthy thru end of the season.

And it shouldn’t matter your age either as it’s the accumulation of miles on your body. Playing 72-75 games a year instead of 82 could potentially add another year or 2 onto a player’s career which is a TON of money. I guess I’m saying once you absolutely NEED the days off, it’s already too late. You are managing instead of being proactive.

On other side, I get it. They are paid a ton of money to play ball not take games off which hurts fan experience so it’s a fine line for sure.

• DirkDigglerz

Jusuf Nurkic is my sleeper pick if it’ll be a blowout.

• mellofellowsu

@leroystabbins said...

I don’t have any raw data for you but they discussed this on Sirius XM Fantasy radio this AM. Brook almost always outperforms Robin, which makes sense because he’s the better player. This was also reiterated on the last national broadcast of BRK/NY, in November I believe.

I do remember that they don’t speak to each other the day of the game, including no words exchanged throughout the game.

• Frigid5

@baskmonster
    DAL for Wednesday – Wesley Matthews, Dirk Nowitzki, Deron Williams, Chandler Parsons. 2-3 may rest Wednesday after playing OT on Tuesday.
    1 retweet 0 likes

Interesting…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).