7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 15 ) at Toronto ( -15 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7 ) at Houston ( -7 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 7 ) at Milwaukee ( -7 ) —- T: 204.5
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6.5 ) at Sacramento ( 6.5 ) —- T: 211
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 192

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Fantasypoorboy

Milk (KCP) was a bad choice…Easy fade today.

• monarch

Terrence Ross with some blowout run at home vs BKN?

• superbuckwild

• Blogger of the Month

Hey everyone posted my blog for today’s games if anyone is interested just click on my user name and then blogs.

My core 4 guys I will building my cash games around will be Thomas lebron crowder and Millsap if you want to know why check out the blog. I like Tolliver as a cheap sneaky punt.

KCP killled my lineups last night. His injury 4 mins in hurt lineups he was in and also ones he was not in because with his defense off the floor it was impossible for Pistons to keep it close. Best of luck today

• Ajdpats97

Celtics fan but I think I’m going Schroder Howard Millsap today, with no Avery Bradley guards have been torching us and we have no true center… IT should get 45+ tho

• River2009

Part of me wants to play Demar but than the smart side of me realizes this will probably be a blowout

• BUFUu2

tonight feels like a payton night to me

• ppierce

@superbuckwild said...

Hey everyone posted my blog for today’s games if anyone is interested just click on my user name and then blogs.

My core 4 guys I will building my cash games around will be Thomas lebron crowder and Millsap if you want to know why check out the blog. I like Tolliver as a cheap sneaky punt.

KCP killled my lineups last night. His injury 4 mins in hurt lineups he was in and also ones he was not in because with his defense off the floor it was impossible for Pistons to keep it close. Best of luck today

What happened to kcp last night

• ppierce

IT has been awful since Bradley has been out. Smart has eaten into his usage.

• SofaKingNyce

Probably going back to the Marcus Smart well today. Hopefully ownership drops with the bad game last time out

• gausman7

@ppierce said...

IT has been awful since Bradley has been out. Smart has eaten into his usage.

didn’t IT get between 45-50 DK points last time out?

• satchmo77

@SofaKingNyce said...

Probably going back to the Marcus Smart well today. Hopefully ownership drops with the bad game last time out

Same with Fournier. Plus a slight price drop on fd.

• superbuckwild

• Blogger of the Month

@ppierce said...

Got injured 4 mins into the game and did not return and ended up with 1.5 FD points. I had him in a lot of my lineups last night. Almost all of them finished with a score of 275 to 295 with a near zero from him, so even if he had finished with only 20 FD points and less than value I would have pretty much cashed everywhere. No complaints though, KCP has made me a decent amount of money this year, today is another day and you cannot control injuries

• DirkDigglerz

For GPP I’m playing Belinelli and Dion Waiters, No Lamb No Batum and Waiters played 37 minutes vs. golden state gimme all that

• feekdogg

@DirkDigglerz said...

For GPP I’m playing Belinelli and Dion Waiters, No Lamb No Batum and Waiters played 37 minutes vs. golden state gimme all that

Is Batum out? He practiced yesterday.

• realphipps

@ppierce said...

You’re asking superbuck a question and the answer is clearly, thoroughly explained in the text you quoted?

• MPDR1983

Whatever player everyone most talks about and wants to play tonight…DON“T PLAY!

• demato320

@superbuckwild said...

Nice core 4.

• demato320

Any ideas for Center or under 5k SG ?

• Petergunz82

@superbuckwild said...

Great stuff Buck…you nailed Kilpatrick too almost spot on for 30

• demato320

Waiters, T .Allen, and Hardaway for SG? Plumlee, Howard, or Whiteside for Center?

• dunbarnation

@DirkDigglerz said...

Batum is playing today. Belinelli is still a good play with Lamb out.

• dominicanpapi

@demato320 said...

Waiters, T .Allen, and Hardaway for SG? Plumlee, Howard, or Whiteside for Center?

I like Waiters.

As for center, I like Vuc. He’s starting for one, and Portland is awful vs. centers….big men in general.

• jblastman

tough slate

• clrockny24

@Ajdpats97 said...

Celtics fan but I think I’m going Schroder Howard Millsap today, with no Avery Bradley guards have been torching us and we have no true center… IT should get 45+ tho

if you are stacking that game somewhat, who’s a better PG play, IT or Schroder?

• dominicanpapi

@clrockny24 said...

if you are stacking that game somewhat, who’s a better PG play, IT or Schroder?

Why not play both? Both guys are just as bad defensively.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).