• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1.5 ) at Indiana ( 1.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 9.5 ) at Boston ( -9.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( -2 ) at Minnesota ( 2 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 8 ) at Portland ( -8 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 2.5 ) at Sacramento ( -2.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 13 ) at LA Lakers ( -13 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@Yeoman said...

But how’d they talk Drummond into going along with it?

Drummond is not good against athletic guys and he probably doesn’t care anymore.

• Jflo

@bbeast said...

The thing with Okafor having a 40 burger at half, is only 2% of the entries took him. That’s a very small sample size of lineups to have also not made mistakes on Josh Hart and other early slate value that isn’t paying off. There still is a chance to cash without him. I could not switch to him off Kanter. Thought about it, but couldn’t do it. Oh well!

He is 23% in the 400k fadeaway on dk.

• captainwacky

@hbomb57 said...

Anybody know the record of a min price guy going bonkers.

Pretty sure beasley went for like 60ish at 3k for Miami the last day of the season a few years ago. I had him along with the rest of the replacement team and it was insane.

• bbeast

@Jflo said...

He is 23% in the 400k fadeaway on dk.

Oh my! well then it is much tougher. The FD pick’n‘roll is 2%. Simmons is 40%. I have neither, haha.

• jgchinz

LaVine is fucking me to tears.

• tmarohl

@jgchinz said...

LaVine is fucking me to tears.

I rarely play Lavine, because I only like to play good players at the price Lavine is commanding these days.

• tmarohl

Okafor only 1.7% on the FD fadeaway.

• tmarohl

Whiteside in, Unsuper Mario out.

• monarch

Okafor is legit. A western contender should trade for him as a backup center

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Okafor is legit. A western contender should trade for him as a backup center

He is Jabari Parker, just plays C, that is all. Otherwise, the same guy.

• nerman

I went with Lavine just cause I didn’t want to leave too much salary. SMH

Wow all Jah’s have Hart. Can’t catch a break. Guy gonna go 20x and won’t win my money back

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

A guy like that could come in handy in a seven game series with Jokic off the bench.

• Jeddy3

Cp3 playing?

• monarch

Think about Utah. They are on fire. Wouldn’t it suck it they got to the WC Semis and Gobert got hurt? The Nuggets would sweep them…cant deal with Jokic. Okafor would be of value to a team like that.

• chronoxiong

@Jeddy3 said...

Cp3 playing?

I’m hoping he saves his energy for later. Probably trying to let his teammates do the work early and try to take over if he is needed. I need him though on Yahoo. Lol.

• Yeoman

@tmarohl said...

Drummond is not good against athletic guys and he probably doesn’t care anymore.

To be serious for a minute, I agree and that’s why I didn’t play him. He struggled with Gafford too.

• Yeoman

@tmarohl said...

The problem with Okafor has always been that he’s a really bad low-post defender. Which can be a problem when you’re playing C.

He can be a useful piece as long as you know what you’re getting.

• Kanner88

Note to CP3….. the game has started …. the game has started … warning ! Warning!

• PDFOUR

Did Chris Paul get hurt?

• shrilla

SGA on a triple double pace

• monarch

SGA channelling his inner RWB

• FunchessOfFun

@tmarohl said...

Okafor already at 13 X on DK

I’ll be shocked if he doesn’t get a 20x at this point

• superstars92

If I told you I was 80% Melli who’s at around 7x, 60% Kanter who’s at around 5x at halftime, 3× Frank Jackson who had 4x at halftime, and overweight SGA who’s having a huge 1Q, you woulda thought I was doing well.

Instead, I’m cashing nothing with no Okafor.

• monarch

Okafor out here

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.