• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1.5 ) at Indiana ( 1.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 9.5 ) at Boston ( -9.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( -2 ) at Minnesota ( 2 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 8 ) at Portland ( -8 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 2.5 ) at Sacramento ( -2.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 13 ) at LA Lakers ( -13 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Therealexpert

Dfs is becoming the wwe all scripted

• Kanner88

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Dwayne casey is trash for this.

Dwayne Casey is garbage , just like the pistons

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

OT!!!

Would like a Lonzo 50 burger

• BBWC_10

is Drummond Dead?

• Gadnuk

@theIrrigator said...

Lol I have that exact lineup but only have it in the 50k And One, Jukebox, and Mini-Max

what is your username….. my name is zcarpenter and I think its me and you that may split it lol

• tmarohl

@BBWC_10 said...

is Drummond Dead?

Sounds like he refused to play.

• Bro this is annoying my lu is fire, with that 37 egg from drum.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Kurve. We should definitely have a pretty good finish. I haven’t checked any of the other teams around us. Need more Melli, Kanter, and Tatum

• zpa1989

simmons rose okafor horford with kuzma lebron graham going later…..all ruined by wiggins. should’ve went SGA over him. could cost me big money. very tilting. wiggins has a 30 plus usage rate with no towns in there, and with three other 20 plus usage rate guys out there with SGA he just didn’t look as appealing to me.

• RipCityRings

Kanter couldn’t even manage to get the dub dub. What a night.

• BBWC_10

@tmarohl said...

Sounds like he refused to play.

Thats twice this week he screwed me, first he gets ejected and now this BS…. Worst part is I had Whiteside all day long and had Wood in my LU I made last night.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

yeah was about to say that, took him out before he could get it. 1 rebound shy..

• rocketman828

Is it the coach or Drummond that’s at fault here? If Drummond is refusing to play than he is one shitty teammate! If Casey is holding him out to make a point than he is as dumb as he looks! You can’t make this up when it comes to dfs there is no way barring an injury to Drummond with all the frontcourt injuries the Pelicans have that he should have been the highest scoring player dfs points wise tonight!

• zpa1989

i really hope i don’t hurt myself later or break something if i have the nuts but SGA over wiggins decides thousands for me. it almost pains me to watch. its just not fair.

• rttemple

Enis couldn’t get one rebound in like 6 minutes. Just kept giving up offensive boards and doing nothing

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Hoping Kanter comes back with a min or 2 left and gets one more board

• monarch

Melli-Mania!#$

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

Could have a 200 with LBJ whiteside and Graham left… have Melli and Wood but naw instead of okafor in that one

Naw and Drummond are two killers

• monarch

I’ve got one of those Lonzo, SGA, Moore, Melli, Simmons with duds from Drummond and Kanter.

• Lonzo
    Moore
    Meli
    Oakfor
    Lbj
    Kuz
    Love
    With that dud drummond smfh

• RipCityRings

What’s the deal with Tatum never returning?

• monarch

Optimizer loved C Wood. I did not play him.

• zpa1989

@monarch said...

I’ve got one of those Lonzo, SGA, Moore, Melli, Simmons with duds from Drummond and Kanter.

i wish i had SGA over wiggns. im going to cry if that decides thousands for me. i have rose, simmons, horford, okafor, lebron kuzma going later, with graham, then wiggins ruining everything. then jay brown too who is doing ok.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Optimizer loved C Wood. I did not play him.

Opimizer probably loved C Wood for all the wrong reasons. Drum getting benched or whatever is happening can not be predicted by an optimizer.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

I knew it was Wood revenge but didnt see him playing this much.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler