7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -4 ) at Charlotte ( 4 ) — T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) at Detroit ( 10.5 ) — T: 226.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -5.5 ) at New York ( 5.5 ) — T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -9 ) at Oklahoma City ( 9 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 2.5 ) at Minnesota ( -2.5 ) — T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Phoenix ( -5 ) — T : 227.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) — T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) — T: 235.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic โ€“ NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

FD playing musical chairs again.

LeVert to PG
    Hardaway to SG

• monarch

Waking up to 13x from Aaron Holiday is nice. Why is DK shrinking the size of the four point play? It has filled every single time.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Waking up to 13x from Aaron Holiday is nice. Why is DK shrinking the size of the four point play? It has filled every single time.

Maybe because NHL starting? Just a thought that came to mind.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

I think the last few nights its taken longer for it to fill even though it ultimately fills up. DK likes to fill that first one early enough to then put out a second one. I kind of like when there’s more than one where the prize pool is big enough to be worth entering two of them personally. Doesnt always work out that way.

• monarch

Thanks. Also red Q tags are a step in the wrong direction on DK.

• got9forya

LOve the Holmes play on FD for only 6400. Just need confirmation he plays because thats the game I am interested in

• squidkill

pretty sure “(player-popup #danny-green)Danny Green”:/players/danny-green-940โ€™s love wand is still half broken in my anus

Not too motivated for wednesday hoop slate
    ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜

• monarch

@squidkill said...

pretty sure “(player-popup #danny-green)Danny Green”:/players/danny-green-940โ€™s love wand is still half broken in my anus

Not too motivated for wednesday hoop slate
    ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜

Ya man. NBA is the one sport where what we think are bad plays still need to be played because if they carry ownership then it is a decent bet they will go off. Every night there is a George Hill, Danny Green.

Tonight it will be NAW. I think he is kinda meh in this spot but he will be so popular that I cant afford the fade.

• squidkill

@bhdevault said...

Maybe because NHL starting? Just a thought that came to mind.

Happy New Year Bill!!
    Hope all is well ๐Ÿ‘

• squidkill

@monarch said...

Ya man. NBA is the one sport where what we think are bad plays still need to be played because if they carry ownership then it is a decent bet they will go off. Every night there is a George Hill, Danny Green.

Tonight it will be NAW. I think he is kinda meh in this spot but he will be so popular that I cant afford the fade.

The only consolation is i didnโ€™t play Dusty McBuckets

Still scored 350 on DK

• got9forya

All I know is PF is Garbage on FD unless I am overlooking something

• Bodiaz36

Honestly, I may be a sucker for punishment but I like the Blake Griffin play for only 6100 on FD. MIL seems like a tough matchup, but they did just get torched by Aaron Gordon a couple nights ago. Not sure Giannis is 100% . 35 fpts not unreasonable for Blake

• fleishmo6

Ibaka if Zubac sits. Has the dreaded Q tag lol

• winnerchickendinner

Going 100% Marjanovic. Banking on Cauley-Stein not playing center full time and it’s even better with Klebler and powell out.

• maddysdaddy0914

@Bodiaz36 said...

Honestly, I may be a sucker for punishment but I like the Blake Griffin play for only 6100 on FD. MIL seems like a tough matchup, but they did just get torched by Aaron Gordon a couple nights ago. Not sure Giannis is 100% . 35 fpts not unreasonable for Blake

Would Blake not be like the anti-Aaron Gordon tho? Maybe Blake a few years ago…

That said, contemplating Blake myself.

• emnj69

the bucks are terrible up front-I used to get tons of crap for saying just play athletic bigs (centers and pfs vs) them but now they are truly terrible everybody is smashing vs them

• emnj69

Ayton needs to jump back on the peds-he looked like he was going to be a force but now not so much

• dominicanpapi

Surprised BKN opened as favorites considering theres a good possibility KD sits.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Are the Pistons and Bucks going to play each other like 25 times this year? Gross.

• Ndepompei

@dominicanpapi said...

Surprised BKN opened as favorites considering theres a good possibility KD sits.

KD said last night heโ€™s going to play

• dominicanpapi

@Ndepompei said...

KD said last night heโ€™s going to play

Did not know, thanks man!

• Ndepompei

@dominicanpapi said...

Did not know, thanks man!

No problem. I was surprised when I got that notification I figured heโ€™d sit too

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Mod Note

Hey guys, I’ve been moving more and more posts that pertain to yesterday into the proper thread, yesterday’s thread, especially early on. I know you guys are aching to gloat or rage over your last night action but most come here to talk about today’s slate. Please try harder and keep those posts in yesterday’s thread.

I purposely leave the day old threads on the Main forum until around noon just for that reason.

Thanks.

• Brendan239

Is NAW chalk? I like him. Cam Johnson too

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@bhdevault said...

I know you guys are aching to gloat

Who is todayโ€™s Aaron Holliday?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).