7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -4 ) at Charlotte ( 4 ) — T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) at Detroit ( 10.5 ) — T: 226.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -5.5 ) at New York ( 5.5 ) — T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -9 ) at Oklahoma City ( 9 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 2.5 ) at Minnesota ( -2.5 ) — T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Phoenix ( -5 ) — T : 227.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) — T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) — T: 235.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• emoney1214

Hart does nothing on the court. At a loaded sf position, was ok but had 0 of him. Blowout risk was very real as well. 406 main lineup, 418 best. Missed on 2 v 2 for 3rd time this year to win big tournaments. I thought roby would be blowout proof or get closer to 30 min. Kinda random 5 blocks and steals for James johnson, although I know he gets a decent amount.

• tmarohl

@emoney1214 said...

Hart does nothing on the court. At a loaded sf position, was ok but had 0 of him. Blowout risk was very real as well. 406 main lineup, 418 best. Missed on 2 v 2 for 3rd time this year to win big tournaments. I thought roby would be blowout proof or get closer to 30 min. Kinda random 5 blocks and steals for James johnson, although I know he gets a decent amount.

My main was 405.7 and had some in the 411 range in some cheap contests, with Hart.

• emoney1214

@tmarohl said...

My main was 405.7 and had some in the 411 range in some cheap contests, with Hart.

That’s good for you. Point still stands. You play him 100/100 and I will play him 0/100 with the depth at sf. How much nwora did you have?

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@emoney1214 said...

That’s good for you. Point still stands. You play him 100/100 and I will play him 0/100 with the depth at sf. How much nwora did you have?

Hart does nothing? What? Dude has dropped many 40+ fantasy night and even some 50 spots. He’s a baller, grabs boards, plays D and gets Stocks and can shoot the 3 ball. When he is getting 30+ minutes he Is a great play. Don’t be results oriented. Tonight they put him on Kawhi every minute of the game (literally when Kawhi went off so did hart and when he checked back in so did Hart). He held him in check big time in the 1st half and although Kawhi had a big 2nd half Hart made him work big time. They were going at it, it was a good matchup. In good matchups he will smash just like he has many times. He has won me money a bunch at lower ownership. He’s a good hooper.

• emoney1214

He maybe hit 50 once last year when they sat everyone and he took 14 shots. He hasn’t taken over 10 this year. I’m not saying he was an awful play but to say you would play him 100/100 times in this spot is comical. Did you watch the game? He basically sits in the corner. That’s why NAW was obvious if he hit his shots. He didn’t kill you in cash games but he is an ok fantasy player at best and at mid 4k is fine. You liked the matchup? I was a little worried about the fouls, defensive matchup, and blowout. And many 40+ fantasy nights? I’m too lazy too look that up but you are high with hyperbole. It’s not results oriented when I had 0 percent and thought he was an ok play on a value loaded night. He played as expected. Say he hits a couple more shots, he still only took 9 and wouldn’t crush.

• depalma13

Paying for Durant was just a huge mistake. Should have known better. Could have had ABC with all the value, but playing Luka and ABC never works until of course it does.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Hart was a fine play on FD. Too expensive on DK. I would guess in past situations like this one he has close to a 75% success rate

• jdtrey

@zline34 said...

I reported it before the slate started and they acknowledged it in chat that they are aware of the issue and working on it.

Yea I laughed at his response and said there’s 2 other people talking about it happening on RG forums right now, I can send you a link and he just ignored it and moved on with this bs “troubleshooting”

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).