7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -4 ) at Charlotte ( 4 ) — T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) at Detroit ( 10.5 ) — T: 226.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -5.5 ) at New York ( 5.5 ) — T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -9 ) at Oklahoma City ( 9 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 2.5 ) at Minnesota ( -2.5 ) — T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Phoenix ( -5 ) — T : 227.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) — T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) — T: 235.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mbunner23

Harden’s going to be moved very quickly it looks like.

• Njsum1

@jdtrey said...

It seems you’re under the assumption that Harden still has any say in this matter. This is nothing like the AD situation or the Kawhi situation because they can literally sit on him for 2 years if they choose to. He has no real power here other than playing well and trying to drag his trade value back up. He’s literally tanking it himself with his play and off court bulls***. The Rockets may not be in the best position at the moment, but they have all the leverage. Harden had some before the season started, he has basically zero now.

Trust me, I’m right. BBM just reported that the rockets are considering offers from the sixers and Nets for Harden.

In the NBA, the superstar has all the leverage. Plus Harden is 31, they can NOT sit on him, as he’ll have no value once his contract is up.

• monarch

They are offering all of their draft capital for the next seven years but how do they offset salary? And does Irving have a no trade?

• Moszman

@WildFireXXI said...

Weird to think that in a line that included Vincent, Precious, Holiday and Barton that Levert and Brogdon ended up being my busts.

Who is precious?

• monarch

Just checked. Kyrie does not have a no trade

• Njsum1

@Moszman said...

Who is precious?

My ma says I am 😜

• tmarohl

@jdtrey said...

Fanduel continuing to do Fanduel things.
    The other night it was the random news alerts about Lowry coming off the bench and Haliburton starting over Holmes, last night they had the starting checkmark next to Drummond after he had been ruled out and had the OUT tag next to his name. Today they just sent me an email 30 minutes ago advertising tonight’s 10 game slate – that’s been 8 games since yesterday afternoon and 7 since earlier this morning. I wonder if they’re hiring because you clearly don’t have to be very good at what you do to work there!

Yeah, i contacted FD about those alerts. They responded that their alerts were correct, and sent me a couple screenshots of different alerts. I then sent them screenshots of the wrong ones. They have not responded as of yet.

• jdtrey

@Njsum1 said...

Trust me, I’m right. BBM just reported that the rockets are considering offers from the sixers and Nets for Harden.

In the NBA, the superstar has all the leverage. Plus Harden is 31, they can NOT sit on him, as he’ll have no value once his contract is up.

LMAO them re-exploring trade offers doesn’t have anything to do with Harden having leverage. It has to do with them wanting to get him the F*** out of town as fast as possible since he literally just threw his whole team under the bus and said they’re not good enough, followed by Wall saying everyone here is good enough but 1 guy doesn’t want to be here. They’re doing this to try to salvage team chemistry, not because Harden’s getting his way.

• monarch

I think they are going to trade Kyrie, Levert and picks for Harden and whoever else Mike D“Antoni wants off that roster. Maybe PJ?

• Njsum1

@jdtrey said...

LMAO them re-exploring trade offers doesn’t have anything to do with Harden having leverage. It has to do with them wanting to get him the F*** out of town as fast as possible since he literally just threw his whole team under the bus and said they’re not good enough, followed by Wall saying everyone here is good enough but 1 guy doesn’t want to be here. They’re doing this to try to salvage team chemistry, not because Harden’s getting his way.

Thank you, that’s my point. They couldn’t care less about what he said. The longer they hang on to him, the lesser his trade value, which is why they are moving him NOW. They’re not re-exploring 💩💩💩, they’re moving him. You don’t see this?

• frugal

So Nets want to shed Kyrie and 76ers ready to move Simmons?

• dominicanpapi

I’m blame the Rockets. They should have traded him in the offseason and taken the Brooklyn Nets offer. Instead they allow him to go to strip clubs and clubs and show up looking a cheeseburger short of Rick Ross. If Houston is still getting the same package now, then they should take it and run.

I would have taken the Simmons for Harden trade straight up but the rumors were Houston wanted more.

• jdtrey

The longer they hang on to him (while he keeps pulling his bullshit) yes will lessen his trade value.
    Your point was Harden has the leverage. Harden has zero and this is proving it. Like I said, they want him gone to salvage team chemistry and their season NOT because Harden wants to leave. If he gets moved it’s because Houston is now completely sick of his s*** and want to get rid of him. (which hasn’t been the case until now)

• I was gonna take a break from posting but

Love late game hammers again, 3 blazers probaly, fox, couple pelicans.

HARDEN: I’ve said it before I’ll say it again, Trade kyrie for harden… but they’re probaly gonna have to get a 3rd team involved because hou doesn’t want wall and kyrie lol.

• Njsum1

@jdtrey said...

Like I said, they want him gone to salvage team chemistry and their season NOT because Harden wants to leave. If he gets moved it’s because Houston is now completely sick of his s*** and want to get rid of him. (which hasn’t been the case until now

Team chemistry??? They’ll suck without Harden. Heck they suck with him. They’re moving him cause Fertitta isn’t stupid and knows his value will only decline from this point on.

Has nothing to do with “feelings“ or being sick of his 💩 as you put it. It’s business, simple asset valuation, and the Rockets have a depreciating asset, and the longer it sits on their books, the more it depreciates. So they’re going to to trade Harden now, before that asset depreciates further.

• monarch

I do like Bruce Brown Jr. KD seems to like him. He fits into their future plans, especially if they acquire Harden. He appears to be auditioning for a full time role IMO and he might be defended by Julius Randle tonight lol.

• frugal

@Njsum1 said...

Team chemistry??? They’ll suck without Harden. Heck they suck with him. They’re moving him cause Fertitta isn’t stupid and knows his value will only decline from this point on.

Has nothing to do with “feelings“ or being sick of his 💩 as you put it. It’s business, simple asset valuation, and the Rockets have a depreciating asset, and the longer it sits on their books, the more it depreciates. So they’re going to to trade Harden now, before that asset depreciates further.

HOU will be just fine without Harden.

• mrjredoak

With Horford out, Isaiah Roby going to get 28ish mins again?

• monarch

@mrjredoak said...

With Horford out, Isaiah Roby going to get 28ish mins again?

Poku time?

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

I do like Bruce Brown Jr. KD seems to like him. He fits into their future plans, especially if they acquire Harden. He appears to be auditioning for a full time role IMO and he might be defended by Julius Randle tonight lol.

I had BB in both my FD linueps yesterday. When he starts at PG he has solid value

• jdtrey

Yes team chemistry – you know one of the most important aspects to winning in the NBA. As long as he’s there they have no chance to develop chemistry or an identity for that matter. He’s sitting here telling the media his team is not good enough – do you think those guys are going to want to play with him? Or try for him? I understand this is a business but you’re blatantly ignoring the reason Fertitta is exploring this. It’s not because James has leverage, it’s because he wants him off of his team finally. Trust me, Philly and Brooklyn aren’t all of a sudden offering better packages here.

They’ll actually be a much better team once they move Harden unless they bring back Kyrie in his place. Harden is literally sandbagging – he just went 4 games without going over 20 points for the first time since 11-12 when he was a sixth man in OKC. Even just benching him at this point would make the team better.

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

HOU will be just fine without Harden.

Maybe, maybe not, that wasn’t the point I was discussing or trying to make.

Just hope dk doesn’t price up John Wall before I can all in him at 7400. 🤞

• dominicanpapi

It’s in Houston’s best interest to make this move and tank. I believe their pick in this year’s draft is top 4 protected, meaning if its the 5th pick, OKC is going to come in and swap it due to the Russ trade I believe. Deep draft too by most accounts.

• newzreview

If AD sits, Kuzma down to 3900 on FD.

• Irisheric777

Will brow play…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).