• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -4 ) at Orlando ( 4 ) —- T: 192.5
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 17 ) at Golden State ( -17 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• TheRealJosh5

@millerto said...

All day yesterday I was trying to figure out why Shabazz was projected so high and why so many people were on him. I never could find the answer so I didn’t play him. What was the thought process going into playing Shabazz?

He’s been playing well and getting a lot of minutes, thought the match up was good and he would do well vs the Rockets 2nd unit..

• Green_Ranger_91

@sqwerl said...

LBJ ownership tonight could be at 50%. This is going to be a slugfest.

Both teams are pretty good defensively. And with Leonard guarding him, I’d probably be more likely to play Kyrie or even Love, before LeBron.

• jrrawlins

I like Kyrie against tony PArker….thoughts?

• TheRealJosh5

LMA or Kevin Love tonight?

• Joe_bro40

good luck on the kawian island Lebron…

• jess701

Who’s liking Brooks tonight?

• AdrianxBeatason

who is Jimmy Buckets guarding tn?

• TheRealJosh5

@jrrawlins said...

I like Kyrie against tony PArker….thoughts?

If I play anyone in that game it’s Kyrie.

• dailyfinancialsports

I would much rather have Kawhi tonight. He hasn’t been getting the minutes and really hasn’t been playing that well but on a night like tonight where he is guaranteed 40 minutes and will be lower owned than Bron I think he is a great choice. I will probably pair him with Mirotic.

• mikefu7

For those who faded Horford last night, what were your reasons?

• vacaylife

@seanquig12 said...

Shout out to Al Horford nothing

yeah he tanked big time

• TheRealJosh5

@AdrianxBeatason said...

who is Jimmy Buckets guarding tn?

I have no clue lol. As a Sixers fan I have no clue if he’ll guard Ish Smith or not because Ish is the only scorer we’ve got in the back court. Also no real threat at SG or SF.

• TheRealJosh5

@mikefu7 said...

Boogie was on the slate.

• MKREAL1122

What happen with Horford ? was he injured ? foul trouble had him in all my line ups

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

Kawhi down to 7,700 on FD. Sign mw up for a lu or 2 in a gpp and hope for that bust out game. Certainly capable of it.

• Sjv

@mikefu7 said...

I thought he was a safe bet, but slightly overpriced. I decided if I was going to pay up that boogie and brook were better options.

That game was a disaster and caught me by surprise

• pmsimkins

• 2014 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

• 2015 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@mikefu7 said...

He’s a 30-35pt guy priced like a 40+pt guy due to a hot streak. Pretty easy to avoid. Also, when you have Cousins in a dream matchup and all kinds of value available to fit him why play Horford? Aside from hoping for a Cousins ejection/injury.

• AdrianxBeatason

@yountingly said...

Kawhi down to 7,700 on FD. Sign mw up for a lu or 2 in a gpp and hope for that bust out game. Certainly capable of it.

All in

• wlynch82

@millerto said...

All day yesterday I was trying to figure out why Shabazz was projected so high and why so many people were on him. I never could find the answer so I didn’t play him. What was the thought process going into playing Shabazz?

Hmm lets see. 3 out of his last 4 games 20+ points. 6 of his last 8 games 20+ pts. Double digit shot attempts in 5 of last 8.

HOU bottom of the league v SF. High total game.

All of that for a guy listed at 4k.

Yea you are right – makes no sense. What could people have possible been thinking?

• AdrianxBeatason

Just noticed that Speights only played 6 mins last night but had 13 fantasy points… Did they just run small ball the whole time with iggy?

• DFSNick

@mikefu7 said...

I loved Boogies matchup against the suspect Pelicans defense and Horford’s usage is a lot lower than Boogies

• AdrianxBeatason

@wlynch82 said...

Hmm lets see. 3 out of his last 4 games 20+ points. 6 of his last 8 games 20+ pts. Double digit shot attempts in 5 of last 8.

Yea you are right – makes no sense. What could people have possible been thinking?

yea i had some exposure to him. It seems like HOU has been playing better defensively lately which the coach was stressing.. i thought zbo was gonna have a huge game 2 nights ago and in 33 mins he didnt do shit.

• al3b3d3v

@Joe_bro40 said...

good luck on the kawian island Lebron…

I will give you that KW is good but LBJ is still better. Would you play KW over LBJ today? I have had difficulties playing KW and getting value back for his price

• sqwerl

@Green_Ranger_91 said...

Both teams are pretty good defensively. And with Leonard guarding him, I’d probably be more likely to play Kyrie or even Love, before LeBron.

Leonard is the best, but really, there isn’t anyone in the NBA that can handle LBJ or Westy on their hungry nights. They both have too much raw power.

• millerto

@wlynch82 said...

All good points and everything, but what was his upside really? I looked at the same stuff you looked at and thought he was already hitting his upside and had nowhere to go but down. I just don’t see him as a 35-40 guy(on that team, with that coach) and if he’s barely bumping 20 then 4k is too much with the other value on the board yesterday.

Not trying to play smartest guy in the room here as I definitely had some worse picks than Bazz, but I was just wondering what I missed.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).