• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 206
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 8.5 ) at San Antonio ( -8.5 ) —- T: 223
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at Utah ( -8 ) —- T: 209.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 2 ) at Sacramento ( -2 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at LA Clippers ( -3 ) —- T: 238

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• feekdogg

@mbunner23 said...

No, I don’t see many people touting him except for the forum.

The Morning Grind fellas were giddy over Tony Parker (for what it’s worth).

• frugal

@feekdogg said...

The Morning Grind fellas were giddy over Tony Parker (for what it’s worth).

I never play narratives, but this feels like one I can’t ignore. I don’t knw if he’ll get a ton of extra run, but I think he’s going to kill it when on the floor in his first game back in SA.

• Agent47

I’m throwing Parker in a pair of 25 cent lineups just for kicks in case he has a magical final game in SA. But I believe that Charlotte will get blown out, and I don’t know that he benefits much from that scenario.

• Blkjamesbond79

Harden played 43 minutes last night and he going up against one of the NBA better defense tonight.

• xbrett82

I can see Tony Parker as an option on FD, DK not so much. Hornets are fully healthy. Unless Graham is a DNP-CD, he and Monk will eat away enough to limit TP to 20 minutes. Don’t really expect more than a fan pt/per min output from him.

• frugal

@Blkjamesbond79 said...

Harden played 43 minutes last night and he going up against one of the NBA better defense tonight.

100% fade.

• ValuableTrader

Good luck tonight boyz

$13 up for grabs

• realphipps

Horford has always been a great facilitator. I think he will shine tonight. Possible triple double burger with extra cheese.

• tianyihe

Wasn’t gonna play Harden at all but ended up with 5 harden lineups in case he takes 40 shots and score 50+ real life points.

• Agent47

@Blkjamesbond79 said...

He dropped 82 on this same defense 2 weeks ago without CP3. With the roll he’s on right now, it’s hard for me to stay away.

• Kmasonbx

Making 20 lineups with 0 Harden, pray for me.

• Agent47

@realphipps said...

Horford has always been a great facilitator. I think he will shine tonight. Possible triple double burger with extra cheese.

I’ll sign up for that!

• Benf15harp

Tony Parker needs 10x plus with all the available
    Value.
    Hornets are 💩 and will get blown out
    Tony Parker doesn’t have big games in losses especially blowouts

• Agent47

@Kmasonbx said...

Making 20 lineups with 0 Harden, pray for me.

• Calicapo

Why is everybody hung up on this Boston game?

All the fpts will be at night.

I understand that the value opened up for the Celts but sheesh. Lol

• mbunner23

@Benf15harp said...

Tony Parker needs 10x plus with all the available
    Value.
    Hornets are 💩 and will get blown out
    Tony Parker doesn’t have big games in losses especially blowouts

• chronoxiong

How on Earth is Rozier $19 on Yahoo? That doesn’t make me want to lock him in but I feel like I have to eat the chalk. Dont want to pivot to Derrick White at $18 because if Rozier outscores White badly, I will be crying for sure.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@Calicapo said...

Why is everybody hung up on this Boston game?

All the fpts will be at night.

I understand that the value opened up for the Celts but sheesh. Lol

These guys are really good basketball players who are being under-utilized with the depth the celtics have. This isn’t typical minutes/usage being handed to a bunch of reserves, and they’re also in a great spot vs the nets. Getting the celtics correct today should be one of the more important parts of the slate.

• kdsdawg

all this fade talk about Tony Parker is irrelevant to the situation..he is going home to play..he only played 16 minutes on Saturday..maybe you all are right and he doesn’t care about it..but at that price..gotta have a couple of shares

speaking of that game.,,if there is a blowout..who plays, Forbes, Mills, White??

• noddy

If Harden wants to score tonight Memphis ain’t stopping him so just stop with them being a good/great defense.

• frugal

@kdsdawg said...

all this fade talk about Tony Parker is irrelevant to the situation..he is going home to play..he only played 16 minutes on Saturday..maybe you all are right and he doesn’t care about it..but at that price..gotta have a couple of shares

speaking of that game.,,if there is a blowout..who plays, Forbes, Mills, White??

Do they have enough active guards to rest guys in blowouts?

• Agent47

@noddy said...

If Harden wants to score tonight Memphis ain’t stopping him so just stop with them being a good/great defense.

• mbunner23

@noddy said...

Nobody is saying they’re great defensively. Good, maybe.

Ton of other reasons as to why this could be the let down game.

• noddy

I jumped in the grinders yahoo league…thanks for the invite dirk

• BBWC_10

Guys I think are way under valued are tonight are Dinwiddie, Miro, Hayward, Bagley. I think each of them can get to 40Fpts. Also I think Rivers may be a decent play, Harden can’t score 80 real points tonight, Guys like House and Tucker really have to hit the boards. Mitchell is priced up but his usage is off the charts. Could be a great spot of DDR but only if Chlt keeps it close.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler