• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 206
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 8.5 ) at San Antonio ( -8.5 ) —- T: 223
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at Utah ( -8 ) —- T: 209.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 2 ) at Sacramento ( -2 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at LA Clippers ( -3 ) —- T: 238

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• vick325

Fox or Kemba? Feel like Kemba is just mailing it in these days…

• draggin49

Is Hayward worth using with Morris back?
    Just wasn’t sure if he still had gpp upside

• bucherpsu08

There’s no way 50% of the field has Harden and AD in the same lineup on DK. If that’s the case, I like my odds to win some money tonight.

• Gadnuk

Really torn between playing J. Green and Russell or Horford and Hayward. I already have Jaylen Brown and Rozier. Dont know if I want to play 4 BOS players, but that can def work…

• Kmasonbx

Will be getting Dinwiddie in some lineups with Napier out.

• badgerblast

Deleted

• ASitar

1 Harden LU
    1 Harden w AD
    1 Dame/DDR/Blake/DRuss

The late night 🔨 will come down hard tonight. Could construct a LU in the main with Just those 2 games and put up 360

• Benf15harp

Anybody notice spencer d only has good games vs garbage teams and almost never has a good game the same night as dLO with the exception of Charlotte went combined 8.6x

• DirkDigglerz

RG Yahoo League is now Full Thank You for your participation Let’s start the royal rumble lol

• tmarohl

@bucherpsu08 said...

There’s no way 50% of the field has Harden and AD in the same lineup on DK. If that’s the case, I like my odds to win some money tonight.

Might be higher.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

You either take the path the slate gives you (BOS value, Harden and or AD) and make the most of it or you say no thank you, but I’ll go my own way (other value, DDR, Kemba, Dame, Fox, Nurkic, Mitchell, Blake, whatever).

Neither is wrong. Nobody knows what’s going to happen. Memphis could just clamp down on HOU and win 99-75 as Harden is forced to dish it out to Rivers, House, and Tucker and they throw up bricks. Harden could just assert himself bulldoze his way to the rim every time score 65 real life points with a few assists and boards. AD could take a seat in the locker room or could go 50/15/5/5.

Good luck.

• gaelicgirl

@Benf15harp said...

I just voted for James Harden and only James Harden

So are you still a Lakers fan? Or Knicks now?

• iron_tactics

@bucherpsu08 said...

Well, with touts and value news throwing out Rozier, Parker, Hayward/Morris, Brown, O’Neale + gamelogs, Chriss/Hartensteinesteinguy, you throw in AD and Harden and still have like 5-6k left. Why not? The autoplay lineup of the night really.
    By ten it will be
    “Who the hell is Wanamaker? 40 fantasy points? What made him a good play?!”
    “Nurkic 80 points again wtf?”
    And so on.

• jess701

right they both get you 80 that is 160 and then the 6 other guys at what 4200 need to get 35 wow pretty tough!

• chronoxiong

I’m really hoping for Harden to bust tonight. He’s the only star player out there for the Rockets and everyone else are scrubs. This is like trying to play a game of NBA 2K19 and Harden is your 99 overall rated player and the rest are all 70 overall and under. He can try the best that he can but with no other 80 rated overall players to help him, chances are high he busts. And yeah, I used to play the NBA 2K games lol.

• mbunner23

There will be a couple Nets players crush value, who will it be?

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

So are you still a Lakers fan? Or Knicks now?

Don’t act like you haven’t seen my Kristaps Porizingis tattoo
    Lmao

• pootnami

Yahoo is a bit harder to fit both AD and Harden. You really have to scrape the gutter to fit those two.

• ScofieldReturns

who is higher owned on FD, hayward or marcus morris?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

You either take the path the slate gives you (BOS value, Harden and or AD) and make the most of it or you say no thank you, but I’ll go my own way (other value, DDR, Kemba, Dame, Fox, Nurkic, Mitchell, Blake, whatever).

Neither is wrong. Nobody knows what’s going to happen. Memphis could just clamp down on HOU and win 99-75 as Harden is forced to dish it out to Rivers, House, and Tucker and they throw up bricks. Harden could just assert himself bulldoze his way to the rim every time score 65 real life points with a few assists and boards. AD could take a seat in the locker room or could go 50/15/5/5.

Good luck.

Or option three: Get exposure to the players you like commensurate to the extent you are comfortable.

• Jonas137

@pootnami said...

Yahoo is a bit harder to fit both AD and Harden. You really have to scrape the gutter to fit those two.

I haven’t played yahoo long, but that is the one site that I am seeing playing a stacked mid range over the studs today as a viable option.

• Jonas137

Nene starting, expected to play 18-20 minutes

• dcsports21

@Jonas137 said...

I haven’t played yahoo long, but that is the one site that I am seeing playing a stacked mid range over the studs today as a viable option.

Agreed. The studs on yahoo get priced similarly to other sites but mid range guys tend to be quite undervalued. I’m making two lineups on yahoo and I have AD in one and Harden in zero

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@chronoxiong said...

I’m really hoping for Harden to bust tonight. He’s the only star player out there for the Rockets and everyone else are scrubs. This is like trying to play a game of NBA 2K19 and Harden is your 99 overall rated player and the rest are all 70 overall and under. He can try the best that he can but with no other 80 rated overall players to help him, chances are high he busts. And yeah, I used to play the NBA 2K games lol.

Except that it’s James Harden and a 17-year-old with sticky Cheetos fingers isn’t controlling him.

• dcsports21

Clippers in a really good spot tonight. Don’t hear much chatter about them…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).