• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 206
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 8.5 ) at San Antonio ( -8.5 ) —- T: 223
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at Utah ( -8 ) —- T: 209.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 2 ) at Sacramento ( -2 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at LA Clippers ( -3 ) —- T: 238

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Briancobb33

I’m pretty high on Favors tonight on DK. Traditional Center and PF combined with people out should be a solid outing.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Epignosis said...

Or option three: Get exposure to the players you like commensurate to the extent you are comfortable.

That would fall under option 2.

• ASitar

Is it possible that Harden and AD put up 70-80 DK points each and neither is in the winning LU?

• draggin49

Ok , so King Ezekiel from The Walking Dead ( Nene) is supposed get 18-20 min .
    If Hartenstein and Chriss split the rest of the mins won’t either be limited on upside due to lack of mins ?

• kdsdawg

so, Nene starting and playing 18-20 minutes..play him or Chriss..same price on DK

• Jonas137

@ASitar said...

Is it possible that Harden and AD put up 70-80 DK points each and neither is in the winning LU?

If the value falters, for sure.

• iron_tactics

@ASitar said...

Yeah if the other 7-9 guys pull an LMA, Nurkic, Beal

• captainwacky

@draggin49 said...

If Hartenstein and Chriss split the rest of the mins won’t either be limited on upside due to lack of mins ?

Yes. I want to like either one of them (because they could produce in random spots given their energy/production), I just don’t think today is the right day. But keep them in mind, as there will soon be a game against a bad, faster team and Nene will either rest or not fit the pace, and one of them will crush.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@dcsports21 said...

Clippers in a really good spot tonight. Don’t hear much chatter about them…

That’s because this is what will happen and almost always does.

Gallo-38
    Harris-40
    Lou-37
    Harrell-39
    Bradley- 0.75
    SGA- 18
    Beverly- 13
    Gortat-16….

you get the idea.

• Benf15harp

Patty vs Parker
    Drpm 76 vs Drpm 63

• kdsdawg

so I guess Alan Williams is going to cut into the minutes Faried was getting while RHJ is out

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@Benf15harp said...

Patty vs Parker
    Drpm 76 vs Drpm 63

Par-KER!!! PaT-TY!!! Double 30 club’s W extra Bac-ON! IF Parker busts ima be siCk..

• dcsports21

@draggin49 said...

And Tucker will play some 5 too

• dcsports21

@Pandamonious said...

Gallo-38
    Harris-40
    Lou-37
    Harrell-39
    Bradley- 0.75
    SGA- 18
    Beverly- 13
    Gortat-16….

you get the idea.

Lol Bradley .75 😂
    Hilarious!

But good point. I do like Gallo tonight

• chrisbanas

Anyone like Dinwiddie now? Has no reason not to smash at 5,700 on FD

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Gallo-38
    Harris-40
    Lou-37
    Harrell-39
    Bradley- 0.75
    SGA- 18
    Beverly- 13
    Gortat-16….

you get the idea.

Come on, Bradley will get at least 3.5

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@dcsports21 said...

Lol Bradley .75 😂
    Hilarious!

But good point. I do like Gallo tonight

Lou is probably my favorite tonight. Sprinkling in a little bit of Harris and Gallo as this is definitely a spot where they could get their 50 ceiling, but I’m treading lightly. Beverly’s minutes last game are intriguing, but with the other value out there I’m not sure it’s worth having any.

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

Talk to me Panda…Patty or Parker…can’t not play Rozier with Kyrie out

• captainwacky

I just built a lineup on DK with Harden, AD, and Mitchell… it’s pretty hilarious, but at the same time if I use my imagination hard enough, it could score 400.

• mnsugrinder

Anyone on Shumpert, Holiday, Kurucs, Mack?

• jess701

Rodman

• jess701

• underdawgs

It’s not the sexiest play in the world but Biyombo is in a good spot vs Spurs tonight. Anyone looking for a cheap pivot off some chalky big men with some upside, he’s out there. Minutes in mid 20’s last two games, coach hates big Willy so Biyombo should stay over 20 min tonight.

• Benf15harp

@Pandamonious said...

Par-KER!!! PaT-TY!!! Double 30 club’s W extra Bac-ON! IF Parker busts ima be siCk..

GotZ O sharesZ ……NapZ Thyme

• captainwacky

@underdawgs said...

It’s not the sexiest play in the world but Biyombo is in a good spot vs Spurs tonight. Anyone looking for a cheap pivot off some chalky big men with some upside, he’s out there. Minutes in mid 20’s last two games, coach hates big Willy so Biyombo should stay over 20 min tonight.

I have a decent amount of both charlotte centers today.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.