• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 206
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 8.5 ) at San Antonio ( -8.5 ) —- T: 223
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at Utah ( -8 ) —- T: 209.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 2 ) at Sacramento ( -2 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at LA Clippers ( -3 ) —- T: 238

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• cab4123

• Benf15harp

@cab4123 said...

DK: Joe Harris, PJ, or Evan Turner?

Gotta go joe

• rush1228

@captainwacky said...

HAYWARD BUT MORRIS COULD EASILY DO BETTER. WHY ARE WE YELLING?

LOUD NOISES

• DirkDigglerz

@kbsktbll88 said...

Fading Harden and AD tonight. Have 5 players from the Celtics-Nets game. Pretty sure I’m not cashing.

• ASitar

I wish I could fit Hield, but Bog might hit 45 too

• chris1485

Tatum or horford?

• osuryanf

I PREFER MORRIS OVER HAYWARD AND I JUST WANTED TO GET IN ON THE YELLING

• Codyveo

FanDuel si gle bullet fading Harden, feel bad about it but just cant do it.

• Neilj907

Gortat anyone?

• Bodiaz36

Rozier is a free square tonight as far as I’m concerned. Worst case scenario, I see him hitting 5X…I also think D. Russ has the ceiling to break the slate at a potentially very low ownership. Have to like the spot Gasol’s into, though I’m torn between him and Randle. GL to all

• chrisbanas

@osuryanf said...

I PREFER MORRIS OVER HAYWARD AND I JUST WANTED TO GET IN ON THE YELLING

THANK U

• kbsktbll88

@Jonas137 said...

The Rockets fan is fading Harden?

First time so far since the CP3 injury. I feel dirty now.

But seriously.. 3rd game in 4 nights and tail end of B2B for him. Plus Memphis is one of the slowest and best defensive teams in the league and they also love to double team Harden and force him to give it up. I can’t see how this ends up well for him tonight. I’ll gladly fade at $12.4k.

• zpa1989

faried has to get some minutes tonight right? gotta be in the 20’s i would think unless alan williams comes in and steals them.

• JSteele

Morris is way better without Kyrie than Hayward.

Hayward only had a big game because he scored 35 actual points against Minnesota and the next game was because Morris was out. Big difference in the peripherals when he is playing PF compared to SF

• Wooden_Bones

@kbsktbll88 said...

Fading Harden and AD tonight. Have 5 players from the Celtics-Nets game. Pretty sure I’m not cashing.

At least you’ll get to feel the rush of being at the top of the standings for about 30 mins.

• JSteele

All you people playing Russell, how do you feel knowing that he’s a trap and Dinwiddie is the one going off tonight?

• Benf15harp

@JSteele said...

Morris is way better without Kyrie than Hayward.

Hayward only had a big game because he scored 35 actual points against Minnesota and the next game was because Morris was out. Big difference in the peripherals when he is playing PF compared to SF

And Morris had a big game when kyrie was out oh and Gordon was out too 🤔.
    Lmao

• Barnabus

@JSteele said...

All you people playing Russell, how do you feel knowing that he’s a trap and Dinwiddie is the one going off tonight?

When you put it like that it doesn’t feel great…

• osuryanf

@JSteele said...

• footballbutts

@Bodiaz36 said...

Rozier is a free square tonight as far as I’m concerned. Worst case scenario, I see him hitting 5X…I also think D. Russ has the ceiling to break the slate at a potentially very low ownership. Have to like the spot Gasol’s into, though I’m torn between him and Randle. GL to all

Feel like Russell is one of those so-sneaky-it’s-not-sneaky-anymore plays. I agree he and Gasol could smash, got a bit of each but I’m still likely under the field on both.

• gunshow2425

@JSteele said...

Playing both and being happy.

• kbsktbll88

@Wooden_Bones said...

At least you’ll get to feel the rush of being at the top of the standings for about 30 mins.

• kbsktbll88

@JSteele said...

I’m playing both.

• ASitar

Dumb question, I know, but it makes sense. Bertens or Korver or Kurucs?

• osuryanf

Rozier a smooth 82% in the DK big $10

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.