Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( ) at Philadelphia ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) — T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( ) at San Antonio ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) — T: 229.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) — T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

Value bin and stack studs again it appears.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #13

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Value bin and stack studs again it appears.

Yup. Two nights ago I played all the heat but left off Herro. Would have worked if not for OT. Tonight I was tempted to do it again with leaving KD off and going with the cheapies. Obviously that worked. Another chance tomorrow with Herro and Wood. Can leave them off and jam in value and get leverage else where. I think I’ll be fading Herro and Kelly O at those prices. They don’t get there without OT. Vincent and Precious for sure with Iggy and Robinson sprinkled in although can fade Robinson at that price too. Wood will be tough because as we know he can smash and tomorrow he will have the minutes/matchup and volume. Will be interesting.

• gaelicgirl

Making 3 LUs with players from the late games for the Main slate and not chickening out this time!

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #13

RG Tiered Ranking

What in the world did Dk do with these updates? Red O and Q are the exact same. All the coloring is weird and background is different too. I feel like DK app has been the same on the phone for years and always been solid.Why would they do that nonsense lol.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #13

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

Making 3 LUs with players from the late games for the Main slate and not chickening out this time!

Can’t leave out Houston though! No Wall/Harden/House and Gordon Q.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Not a good strategy GG. The value is all in two of the three early games.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #13

RG Tiered Ranking

Nurk finally balls out and his price falls drastically…

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Not a good strategy GG. The value is all in two of the three early games.

I’m terrible at picking value plays, so I’ll see what you guys recommend tomorrow.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

I’m terrible at picking value plays, so I’ll see what you guys recommend tomorrow.

Look at your PM’s in about a minute.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Look at your PM’s in about a minute.

Merci, mon ami!

• Brendan239

This will be like playing a pre season slate. Don’t want to look until 6:00

• got9forya

Wow Christian Woods use is going to be through the roof but going against SA and Aldridge makes me not so sure I want to roster him or go a little cheaper and play Boucher. Got to find some value plays as I have been on a losing streak.

• JSteele

This slate seems too easy

• frugal

Huh, we get MIA scrubs vs PHI 1/2 scrubs rematch. If there’s anything I’ve learned from DFS over the years is never expect the same outcome from a rematch. Some of these MIA minutes are secure no matter what, but if Harris is back I can’t see this game being close. Lonnie Walker should destroy against HOU especially if Demar is out again. Man…there’s plays in every game that I love tonight, going to be tough.

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

Huh, we get MIA scrubs vs PHI 1/2 scrubs rematch. If there’s anything I’ve learned from DFS over the years is never expect the same outcome from a rematch. Some of these MIA minutes are secure no matter what, but if Harris is back I can’t see this game being close. Lonnie Walker should destroy against HOU especially if Demar is out again. Man…there’s plays in every game that I love tonight, going to be tough.

Not just Harris, Seth Curry and Shake too. Pretty much full strength for the sixers.

Even in a blowout, which seems very possible, certain Miami guys can still get there at their prices. They only have 8 guys.

And Iggy and Silva aren’t likely to see over 25 minutes. The guy I’m most concerned about is Herro at 7600. Some of his minutes could go to Strus if the game gets ugly.

• Njsum1

@got9forya said...

Wow Christian Woods use is going to be through the roof but going against SA and Aldridge makes me not so sure I want to roster him or go a little cheaper and play Boucher. Got to find some value plays as I have been on a losing streak.

He’ll have high usage, yet Boogie is there to cap his upside. I’d like to see Gordon sit here, cause if he plays, he’ll run the offense, yet if it’s a blowout, he’ll be the first guy to the bench. Yet you kinda have to play Gordon if he goes, as he’s the guy with massive upside if the game is competitive. Whoever playing point is the guy you want. And probably the shooting guard as well.

Rockets aren’t really that short either. They’ll have 10 guys if Gordon sits and 11 if he plays.

• frugal

@Njsum1 said...

Not just Harris, Seth Curry and Shake too. Pretty much full strength for the sixers.

Even in a blowout, which seems very possible, certain Miami guys can still get there at their prices. They only have 8 guys.

And Iggy and Silva aren’t likely to see over 25 minutes. The guy I’m most concerned about is Herro at 7600. Some of his minutes could go to Strus if the game gets ugly.

I still show Curry as out. He tested positive on 1/7, I think he would still be quarantined today. But yes, looks like everyone else is probable. Yeah, that game could get ugly quick.

• maddysdaddy0914

No Slam on FD today??

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

I still show Curry as out. He tested positive on 1/7,

You’re right, he’s out, my bad

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@ImADonk11 said...

What in the world did Dk do with these updates? Red O and Q are the exact same. All the coloring is weird and background is different too. I feel like DK app has been the same on the phone for years and always been solid.Why would they do that nonsense lol.

Its dumb. You have to look at the Q and O super close to be able to tell which one it is. They all look O’s through my eyes lol

• frugal

@Njsum1 said...

He’ll have high usage, yet Boogie is there to cap his upside. I’d like to see Gordon sit here, cause if he plays, he’ll run the offense, yet if it’s a blowout, he’ll be the first guy to the bench. Yet you kinda have to play Gordon if he goes, as he’s the guy with massive upside if the game is competitive. Whoever playing point is the guy you want. And probably the shooting guard as well.

Rockets aren’t really that short either. They’ll have 10 guys if Gordon sits and 11 if he plays.

They’re short simply due to Harden being gone and Wall sitting. Those 2 guys leave massive usage on the table. I don’t see Boogie limiting Wood’s upside here. 11 is a bit of a stretch, they have 4 garbage bodies in Jones, Thomas (out, ankle), Bruno, and Martin none of which are going to see significant regular rotation minutes. I’d bet we see a 8 man primary rotation tonight with all starters seeing 30+ minutes.

EDIT: Actually, the Rockets have to cut a few players in order for the trade to happen as they’d be over the active roster limits, maybe they give those guys a little run tonight before cutting them once the physicals go through, but I feel even better about a tighter rotation assuming the game is competitive though 3 quarters.

• monarch

Wood will smash. He is their priority guy on the roster. Silas was already most committed to him before the season began. The Rockets have been through a lot of turmoil. They are going to really feature Wood IMO. And I think the Rockets will play big quite a bit which helps Wood as he will be defended by guys like Keldon Johnson, Rudy Gay or Trey Lyles and not have to deal with LMA defensively. Feels like a 50 spot to me.

• Njsum1

@ImADonk11 said...

Nurk finally balls out and his price falls drastically…

I’ll have some Nurk At 5300. Wouldn’t be surprised if Kanter is the one who balls out tonight either…because..D…F…S 😎

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

I don’t see Boogie limiting Wood’s upside here

Of course he does. They dont share the floor and Boogie gets his minutes.

Wood will play for 32-34 minutes tonight. Which is why is upside his capped, cause his minutes are capped. I think he’ll see a ton of usage and projections like him for a 50 🍔, so I think he’s a great play, yet he’s not gonna hang 70, unless for the first time this season he shares the floor with Boogie.

• dominicanpapi

What was the line on the last Sixers/Heat game? I’m just curious b/c Philly are 10 point favorites in this game and are at full strength here.

The Miami value on FD is essentially Gabe Vincent at PG, Robinson and Precious at SF, and Kelly O at PF. Herro is 6500 on FD. I’m 3 maxing so I will have him in one lineup but I’d rather just play Wiggins for a little bit more in a matchup that will probably be closer.

On FD, you can essentially punt SF and play Robinson and Precious together. That opens up a ton if the goal is to run it back with Embiid, or pay all the way up to Jokic.

I also love the Lonnie Walker call, his minutes are probably secure if the game blows out.

Undecided on Christian Wood. I’m sure the projections will be high on him tonight.

Raptors will probably be low owned tonight even on a 5 game slate. Folks are going to pair Olynyk with either Sabonis or Wood. Siakam is 8900 on FD but he’s been absolutely crushing it lately.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).