NBA FORUM

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( ) at Philadelphia ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) — T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( ) at San Antonio ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) — T: 229.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) — T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zline34

I only made one Maclemore lineup and that felt like too many. Thought for sure I had Sterling Brown turns out it was Stanley Johnson lol

• frugal

Man, my TOR/CHA focused lineup with some HOU guys and Vincent is at 344 but no players left. HOU stacks all had Ben Mac unfortunately, but got one lineup at 235 with Brogdon and Jokic to go

• monarch

Got one with five fires and Brogdon, Sabonis and McCollum left.

• jcotdl

sad to realize all of my most promising LUs go away if Jokic falters.. pre-boohoo boohoo

• zline34

@monarch said...

Got one with five fires and Brogdon, Sabonis and McCollum left.

I’m at 200 with 4 left. Hoping they don’t dud.

• monarch

@zline34 said...

I’m at 200 with 4 left. Hoping they don’t dud.

Damn…that is really good.

• gaelicgirl

@zline34 said...

I only made one Maclemore lineup and that felt like too many. Thought for sure I had Sterling Brown turns out it was Stanley Johnson lol

Sterling…Stanley…

• zline34

@monarch said...

Damn…that is really good.

Not when 1 of your 4 is Wiggins

• Njsum1

@Njsum1 said...

Enough with the PJ Tucker talk….

Here you go…Range of PJ Ticker outcomes…4-40dk. My guess…23

• zline34

Wiggins do anything u bum

• WildFireXXI

100% Murray 👀

• chronoxiong

Jamal Murray only wants to go off when no one cares to roster him.

• IT4MVP

Same ol story. Winning lineup with an anchor or 2 smh

• mbunner23

I was a little scared of the Wood fade but I think I’m ok. I’m at 190 with Joker, Sabonis,Brogdon, a Nurk going

• monarch

Terry Stotts is killing me here

• Golfnut04240

How horrible is this?

• chronoxiong

Need the Blazers to keep this close. I was afraid they might struggle tonight due to the back to back. Ugh.

• Krispac23

Typical Dame Killing my cash lineup smh!!
    Ohh but last night dropping 50

• monarch

All season long Stotts has been staggering Dame and CJ. Not tonight. He had like six minutes where neither were on the floor and they are now being blown out.

• WildFireXXI

Fucking really, jokic? Foul trouble???????

• Dfspacman

Blazers stink

• Calicapo

Indy is solid. Too bad they couldn’t make Dipo work.

• HungryHungryHip

@WildFireXXI said...

Fucking really, jokic? Foul trouble???????

Playing Jokic use to be him disappearing for half a quarter or more. Now that the offense runs through him you have to worry about foul trouble almost every game. That is the risk in playing him this year

• Krispac23

Sometimes these Nba coaches are idiots. Starting with Luke Walton. Example tonight Bol Bol starts for the nuggets leaves with 6 minutes and doesn’t see the floor again for the first half. No wonder it’s a carousel of recycle coaches.

• Calicapo

Blazers need to wake up…..

loooking at you CJ

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).