7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( -4 ) at Brooklyn ( 4 ) —- T: 202
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -4 ) at Milwaukee ( 4 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( -2.5 ) at Denver ( 2.5 ) —- T: 193.5
    9:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Houston ( 2 ) —- T: 205

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• sportznutt

I made a lineup and have a lot of Bucks and Hawks…..but I’m new to this so take that for what it’s worth.

• amandahugndkiss

@sportznutt said...

I made a lineup and have a lot of Bucks and Hawks…..but I’m new to this so take that for what it’s worth.

Only play I am seeing here is Millsap. Opinion subject to change in the NBA of course.

• XxTboneXx

A lot ppl are gonna be on milsap today due to horford dud last game

• XxTboneXx

Any know the reasoning behind A Gordon 1.5 fpts yesterday didn’t catch that game?

• danbutakov26

Never playing horford again. Idc if he gets 50 points tonight. He is a dud, fouls all the time, and messed up my LU three times in the span of three some weeks. Forget him

• WuChef1986

@danbutakov26 said...

Never playing horford again. Idc if he gets 50 points tonight. He is a dud, fouls all the time, and messed up my LU three times in the span of three some weeks. Forget him

i think you mean that YOU MESSED UP

• WuChef1986

Westy should be lower owned after getting ejected and not scoring….. building around him for gpp

• shockermandan

@WuChef1986 said...

Westy should be lower owned after getting ejected and not scoring….. building around him for gpp

Like RWB too. Also, CJ Miles and Paul George both shredded Washington last time out and that was with Stuckey playing 23 minutes.

• XxTboneXx

I thought the same thing then I asked my self how often does he get ejected? I think WB could be about 15-20% owned

• TommyWantWingy33

You guys riding Jimmy buckets till he cools off?

• bjk121

Really like Kyrie at 6900 on DK. Feel like he could torch Houston tonight. Realize he’s on a B2B, but I think CLE comes out wanting to win this game.

• Bellest

@XxTboneXx said...

Any know the reasoning behind A Gordon 1.5 fpts yesterday didn’t catch that game?

E. Payton returned, Gordon only play 7 minutes.

• XxTboneXx

Nope he will 99.9% owned today lol

• landos

I’m really loving the Isaiah matchup against the Suns. Knight should be back but that will just mean slightly less TOs than Goodwin.

Harden or Lebron for a cash game? I feel Lebron gonna go into distributor mode which will be annoying, he’ll try to get KLove and Kyrie to exploit their matchups.
    Harden is against Shumpman. But how else is Houston gonna score?

• XxTboneXx

Dang I didn’t even catch Payton return could’ve had a way better night than I did

• landos

@shockermandan said...

, CJ Miles and Paul George both shredded Washington last time out and that was with Stuckey playing 23 minutes.

PG hit 7 3’s last time… I have to doubt he’s gonna hit that again, regardless of Washington’s shorthandedness.
    He does have a good floor though.

• richr2003

In my FD 50/50s yesterday, Jimmy B was was 23% used in the 2-gm early slate and 59% used in the full slate 4 hrs later. I never saw his status change after the early conflicting reports, one saying saying he would play and the other saying he was questionable. After the previous game injury and a relatively easy match-up, what provided the increased confidence to play him later in the day?

• boomer020

Somehow I cashed without Butler last night in 50/50s

• dp33071

What are everyone’s core picks today? I am staying away from Butler today and building around Lillard and PG 13. I am also feeling McCollum and Plumlee in a revenge game.

• shockermandan

Butler is tough, but dude played MORE than an entire basketball game last night… I’m off him tonight.

• wuchild97

@richr2003 said...

In my FD 50/50s yesterday, Jimmy B was was 23% used in the 2-gm early slate and 59% used in the full slate 4 hrs later. I never saw his status change after the early conflicting reports, one saying saying he would play and the other saying he was questionable. After the previous game injury and a relatively easy match-up, what provided the increased confidence to play him later in the day?

Just took a chance. Saw conflicting reports. One source I trusted said Probable..which is all i needed. He isnt Brow. If it were Ant Davis I would have bailed. Was just a gut feeling for me…They didnt have rose or gasol, Jimmy is tough as nails with a usage rate sky high, high floor, and ceiling. Had to pull the trigger. Could have blown up all my LUs but knew he wld play. Did i think 81 DK pts..no but i knew it cld be high.

• monds6

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

• 2013 DraftStreet DSFC Finalist

Was all over twitter that he was playing.

• bucherpsu08

@landos said...

I’m really loving the Isaiah matchup against the Suns. Knight should be back but that will just mean slightly less TOs than Goodwin.

Harden or Lebron for a cash game? I feel Lebron gonna go into distributor mode which will be annoying, he’ll try to get KLove and Kyrie to exploit their matchups.
    Harden is against Shumpman. But how else is Houston gonna score?

Gotta like Bradley in that game as well. He’s obviously scoring dependent but that should be the highest paced game of the night and he’s playing 38+ minutes since he’s come back. For that price, he’s certainly worth the risk IMO.

• DirkDigglerz

I’m building aroung Lillard and Brook Lopez with some Bucks.

• dominicanpapi

@dp33071 said...

What are everyone’s core picks today? I am staying away from Butler today and building around Lillard and PG 13. I am also feeling McCollum and Plumlee in a revenge game.

First glance, Lillard/McCollum/George/Irving.

I will definitely try and get a Cleveland-Houston stack though.

Butler is going to be insanely high owned tonight. And his price will be over 9K the next time he plays

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).