7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( -4 ) at Brooklyn ( 4 ) —- T: 202
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -4 ) at Milwaukee ( 4 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( -2.5 ) at Denver ( 2.5 ) —- T: 193.5
    9:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Houston ( 2 ) —- T: 205

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• tjm321z

@onduqe said...

Batum or Irving for tonight?

I like both… Batum has easier matchup in my opinion

• wlynch82

@dashow4life said...

Anyone here use any picks from Berrmakersfan’s 6 pack picks?

I almost always check it out. However, I was pretty surprised when I checked it out today and Brandon Knight @ BOS was the first pick.

• dailyfinancialsports

@onduqe said...

Batum or Irving for tonight?

I have Batum in for now but I’m a little apprehensive after he burned me in his last game.

• Double07even

@dashow4life said...

Just Lillard really I like Gerald green and mirza but I’m trusting avery and markieff in GPP.. I won sun 15k…NOV 1 1500$ to first place spot so I thinknow for GPP go with low percentages but I only respect Lillard from his lineup.

• Double07even

@dailyfinancialsports said...

Tristan Thompson

Your not skeptical on back to back production drop-off??

• Double07even

@RecEm2014 said...

Bad idea to roll Beal out there for a GPP?

If you would like to make a donation to fanduel or draftkings go right ahead.

• dailyfinancialsports

@Double07even said...

Your not skeptical on back to back production drop-off??

I am, that is why I’m going with Kieff

• TheRealJosh5

I like today’s slate, no 10, 10:30 games to sweat if you don’t have players.

• Dgogal7

@cjk3314 said...

“SUSPENDED? DOUG, KICK HIM OFF THE TOUR!”

Best comment on this whole thing!!

• AdrianxBeatason

@RecEm2014 said...

Bad idea to roll Beal out there for a GPP?

hes on a minute cap youd be throwing money away

• FargoBison

@dashow4life said...

I like Mizra, Middleton and Lillard.

Middleton will be popular but I love consistency at SF, especially for under 7k.

• Double07even

@wlynch82 said...

I almost always check it out. However, I was pretty surprised when I checked it out today and Brandon Knight @ BOS was the first pick.

Pretty surprised! That’s a horrible pick boston has a handful of defenders and Brandon knight hasn’t been playing well.

• eegeeja

@dashow4life said...

I end up using maybe a couple of picks… but most are those mentioned pretty much everywhere else so not saying much.

I do, however, want to go back and track his performance…. anyone done this yet?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineups set. Not changing a think unless my guys don’t play period.

• deerosa

@FargoBison said...

I like Mizra, Middleton and Lillard.

Middleton will be popular but I love consistency at SF, especially for under 7k.

I like him as well, dude gets a ton of Minutes and he is finally playing up to his contract.

• Double07even

@cwlee said...

Need a utility player for 3600 on DK. Suggestions??

Asik I picked him 3 straight times he rewarded me gracefully with 24 everytime he’s going against a weak front court and the last time he played against hornets he had a double double with Al and AD playing

• deerosa

@wlynch82 said...

Was he looking at the DvP chart wrong?

If anything IT3 has the better matchup? Or am I crazy?

• nidenikolev

jimmy buckets or PG for UTIL

• antzilla810

Lmao! Good ole Shooter McGavin…

• hoopitup44

I am still trying to get the hang of DFS Basketball, can someone explain the difference in the type of players to target in a GPP, along with the type of players to target in cash and multipliers.

• DirkDigglerz

Feeling Dwight Howard 50 burger today againsts Cleveland bigs

• zpa1989

can u put monta and cj miles in the same lineup? if george hill is out i like that alot actually. sometimes i just have a hard time seeing two gaurds smash value in the same game. but hey, the matchup is great

• rbrandonlee4

What do you all think about Terrence Jones tonight?

• jess701

Wonder whats wrong with hill think he will play?

• dailyfinancialsports

@zpa1989 said...

can u put monta and cj miles in the same lineup? if george hill is out i like that alot actually. sometimes i just have a hard time seeing two gaurds smash value in the same game. but hey, the matchup is great

Yes, if Hill is out I think Ellis/Miles is a great stack

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).