7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( -4 ) at Brooklyn ( 4 ) —- T: 202
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -4 ) at Milwaukee ( 4 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( -2.5 ) at Denver ( 2.5 ) —- T: 193.5
    9:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Houston ( 2 ) —- T: 205

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Sixersfan

@amandahugndkiss said...

Only play I am seeing here is Millsap. Opinion subject to change in the NBA of course.

Any reason you don’t like the Greek Freak?

• Sixersfan

@bjk121 said...

Really like Kyrie at 6900 on DK. Feel like he could torch Houston tonight. Realize he’s on a B2B, but I think CLE comes out wanting to win this game.

He screwed me last night. Last year he went off against SA for 51 points.

• Sjv

At 8.9k on fd, butler is such good value. He always gets minutes no matter the situation. Last time bulls went into ot butler played 55 minutes followed by 33 on b2b vs the Knicks and lost by 13. I’ll be all on him again tonight if his injury hasn’t flared

• dominicanpapi

@Sixersfan said...

He screwed me last night. Last year he went off against SA for 51 points.

But in GPPs isn’t that what you’re looking for? Stunk it up last night, people will be off him, game has a high implied total. Could be a good spot.

• moneys72

@Sixersfan said...

Any reason you don’t like the Greek Freak?

Could be a site thing. He’s a little pricey on FD but solid on DK.

• Cody_Schenck

Tristan Thompson again tonight? Also, what do you guys think of Temple tonight?

• ejernigan1

I like Temple if Otto is out tonight. I just hate SG it seems there are several players overpriced.

• bjk121

Batum in an interesting spot against NO. Has had some injuries and down games, but might be a nice time to target him.

• dobbedout

Jared Sullener or Cody Zeller? Both at 5200 on FD

• Sixersfan

@ejernigan1 said...

I like Temple if Otto is out tonight. I just hate SG it seems there are several players overpriced.

I do like D Wade though

• xdan3220

@Sixersfan said...

I do like D Wade though

Agree on Dwade, he and Gerald Green are both interesting tonight and make for a decent stack. If you’re really feeling risky throwing Whiteside in as well could have big benefits. They are each good for 30+ minutes and they don’t really take from each other, should be enough stats for all 3 to give value (especially if Whiteside comes up with a 4+ block game)

• crazypaul

@shockermandan said...

Butler is tough, but dude played MORE than an entire basketball game last night… I’m off him tonight.

If for some reason Rose is out again, you have to play Butler. In 6 games this season without Rose, Butler is averaging 41.2 MPG, 34.3 PPG, 6.2 RPG, 5.0 APG, 1.8 SPG, & 1.7 3PG. On FD, he’s scoring 52 FTPS/g without Rose compared to 36 FTPS/g with Rose.

• stats99tuff

a lot of value with the celtics on FD. Bradley $4,900, Amir $5,500… as a matter of fact all of the Celtics starters look good SULLINGER NO…

• BBROCK

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #20

RG Tiered Ranking

If Rose out Brooks again? LMAO

• dominicanpapi

Bayless and Mayo already ruled out, all of the MCW?

• landos

@dominicanpapi said...

Bayless and Mayo already ruled out, all of the MCW?

Nope. I’d say if anything, I’d go Khris Middleton.

• nathandrake

Lillard and Brooke for me tonight. Thinking Lebron also after yesterday’s loss.

• dailyfinancialsports

Suns/Celtics looks like a great game to stack.. IT2/Bradley/Crowder and maybe Booker and Morris or Leuer

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@dailyfinancialsports said...

Suns/Celtics looks like a great game to stack.. IT2/Bradley/Crowder and maybe Booker and Morris or Leuer

Booker will likely ger Bradley, no? No thanks. Definitely using Markieff in a gpp or 2, though.

• dailyfinancialsports

@yountingly said...

Booker will likely ger Bradley, no? No thanks. Definitely using Markieff in a gpp or 2, though.

That’s my bad. I meant Tucker or Warren

• AdrianxBeatason

@WuChef1986 said...

Westy should be lower owned after getting ejected and not scoring….. building around him for gpp

His ejection inst going to do anything to his ownership levels… more ppl will be on him after a down game

• AdrianxBeatason

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

You guys riding Jimmy buckets till he cools off?

IDK he was banged up and played heavy minutes last night.

• fcurev

• Blogger of the Month

Tyreke Evans left the game in the first quarter and gordon’s usage went through the roof.

if reke is out again tonight do you guys go Gordon or Jrue?

• chambers66

I have a $1 left on fd to play so I need a great lineup to make $ so I can keep playing, help anyone

• sqwerl

I really like price of Jeff Teague on DK now. 5.7k.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).