7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( -4 ) at Brooklyn ( 4 ) —- T: 202
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -4 ) at Milwaukee ( 4 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( -2.5 ) at Denver ( 2.5 ) —- T: 193.5
    9:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Houston ( 2 ) —- T: 205

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Jeddy3

What the hell happened on pages 6 & 7?! RWB suspended, butler resting, james sitting? So no facts are needed to post on this now, huh?

• uberj

Had Giannis, built a lineup and ended up with 7k to fill a SF spot. Thoughts on a Giannis/Middleton stack?

• cwlee

Need a utility player for 3600 on DK. Suggestions??

• dailyfinancialsports

Expectations for Drew Gooden?

• Double07even

Jason smith turned into the midrange God with 12-15 points in one quarter. Vuce ended
    up with 40 FP also maybe that helps.

• Sjv

@dailyfinancialsports said...

Who is going all in on Kieff Morris with me? Will he get 27+ min? Or am I an idiot for choosing him when I could have TT for $100 less?

Depends on cash or tourney lol

• dailyfinancialsports

@Sjv said...

Depends on cash or tourney lol

Hybrid I use one LU for both

• wmartin3

Can anyone who lives in Charlotte or watches most all the hornets games give me an eye test on Batum? When He was a Blazer I was very familiar with em. My fear is that he can be very boom or bust. Last game wasn’t great but Im considering em today. thanks

• Double07even

Definitely CJ miles values wise but PG a little risky

• B_Heals152

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #9

RG Tiered Ranking

@cwlee said...

Need a utility player for 3600 on DK. Suggestions??

Oubre is 3,600 on DK and with Porter out seems like a good option at that price and fits perfectly with your price allocation!

• Double07even

Download the (RG lineup app) that should solve any problems besides 1 min before the game scratches

• Cody_Schenck

Amir Johnson continue to be a good play?

• zpa1989

@baseballislife93 said...

Oubre a nice punt at 3.5k on FD?

eh, ceiling is kind of low for me. use at your own risk. your hoping for low 20’s max. i think temple makes for a better play. just my opinion

• onepinrodney

Who is going all in on Kieff Morris with me? Will he get 27+ min? Or am I an idiot for choosing him when I could have TT for $100 less?

He played 6 minutes the game prior to last. Seems awful risky when they have Warren, Tucker, and Teletovic, all SF.

• dailyfinancialsports

@onepinrodney said...

He played 6 minutes the game prior to last. Seems awful risky when they have Warren, Tucker, and Teletovic, all SF.

Right, but now he is playing PF and C while Len is out. If Len was playing I wouldn’t consider him.

• dailyfinancialsports

Anyone liking my boy D-Wade toinight?

• Double07even

I’m with you bro he had 16 and 9 and already dropped 30 and 7 in Boston in 2014 15 campaign he also gets more playing time with len out and Tyson has been invisible so I like the upside and Owen percentages.

• dailyfinancialsports

@Double07even said...

I’m with you bro he had 16 and 9 and already dropped 30 and 7 in Boston in 2014 15 campaign he also gets more playing time with len out and Tyson has been invisible so I like the upside and Owen percentages.

My thinking exactly. I’m gonna stick with him. Good luck to us both, lets go Kieff

• onduqe

Batum or Irving for tonight?

• Double07even

Right, but now he is playing PF and C while Len is out. If Len was playing I wouldn’t consider him.

Who’s TT?

• wlynch82

@Double07even said...

Who’s TT?

• dailyfinancialsports

@Double07even said...

Who’s TT?

• dashow4life

Anyone here use any picks from Berrmakersfan’s 6 pack picks?

• Double07even

@onduqe said...

Batum or Irving for tonight?

Irving should be a little winded but I don’t trust anyone until they have 3 games under they’re belt coming back from injury especially mid to high round value

• RecEm2014

Bad idea to roll Beal out there for a GPP?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).