• Blogger of the Month

2:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    3:00 PM EST : New York ( 9.5 ) at Toronto ( -9.5 ) —- T: 218
    3:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 207.5
    6:00 PM EST : Houston ( -12.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 12.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) —- T: 212
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -2 ) at LA Lakers ( 2 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Stickman731

@S_Mi_K said...

I’m fairly new to this and was wondering if DeRozan,Lowry, o’quinn/kuzminskas would be a good stack

With KP out, the question is who gets the minutes – KOQ and Kuz have been playing great lately. I do not see Kuz having another great game but he probably will hit value. The big stretch play (PUNT) could GHG.

• Stickman731

@fanduelpimp said...

Is Rubio a must if Lavine is out again?

If Zach is out, Rush is the play with Wiggins due to his GP upside.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@DirkDigglerz said...

Good play not kuzminskas though

actually like kuzminskas today. Zingers ruled out, and if the knicks have a chance it’ll be because there bench steps up and he allows them to space the floor. At the same time if things were to turn into a blowout he’ll see garbage time in melo’s place. Have them paired together only rocking one LU for early and for main today. So guess i’m 100% on KMK!! haha :)

• DirkDigglerz

You have to play Melo if he’s coming from 2 or 3 days rest guaranteed 45 plus

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@iron_tactics said...

If Zingis is out, if zing plays i’ll have to switch out kuz

zing was ruled out yesterday per basketballmonster

• NarrowJ

Has ABC’s usage declined just a little with Brogdon coming on now and Parker becoming a more consistent scorer?

• robbiephilly

laVine will play 2day and kill all value for MINN players. he almost played friday nite so he a lock to play 2day

• Dirt_Lavert

@DirkDigglerz said...

If you love money go with Rubio and Towns if you don’t go with anyone else

Is lavine playing today? If not taking Rubio and Towns is a must. I forgot that last game and just had rubio. Missed cash by .5 and was pissed I didn’t assume KAT would take on a bigger role. I just looked at his game logs vs OKC and they weren’t good. That didn’t work out lol

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@robbiephilly said...

laVine will play 2day and kill all value for MINN players. he almost played friday nite so he a lock to play 2day

Yea lavine will most likely play, per local newspapers past few days. But i’m hoping thats the case and drives towns and rubio ownership lower. Plus theres been some talk of keeping rush in the rotation so he’ll split off bazz’s minutes maybe? But could see lavine around 30 minutes ish these first few games.Rubio and rush have been amazing together on the court. It’s been fun to watch this 3 game home win streak. Go Wolves!!

• Dirt_Lavert

Is swaggy p drastically unpriced on dk? 3700 I know he’s playing Detroit but no kcp and we saw what hood did to them the other night (I know Harris started at sg but stanley johnson and hilliard played too)..

• DirkDigglerz

I got some news for you guys Valentine Mirotic Wade are all out

• odeethedon

@fanduelpimp said...

Rubio and Towns are must plays without Lavine especially Rubio because Lavine limits his ballhandling a lil bit. He’s been racking up assist with him out

• DirkDigglerz

@DirkDigglerz said...

Thinking going with Felicio and DUD Mcbuckets as value plays. Mcbuckets can’t screw it again this this around right

• MrPerfekt7

@fanduelpimp said...

Rubio and Rush

• MrPerfekt7

Is it me or is the Rockets vs Brooklyn game not showing up on any slates in DK

• sloanxx

I like how they’re completely jacking up the slate now on Draftkings. Because of how yesterday was with games because at different times they probably wanted to avoid any trouble and just split the games since they’re isn’t late swap anymore. Such a bummer. Seven or eight games today and the slates are broken up into three and two.

• frugal

@robbiephilly said...

Rubio and KAT still in play vs Dallas IMHO. Crazy the O/U isn’t set with only 2 hours to go likely waiting on LaVine news.

Harden looks so juicy with that matchup, but IMHO Derozen is in as good a position in a game which should be a little more competitive. Then again, Brooklyn has been keeping games fairly close through the 3rd and NY looks like the loosing s starting to take a mental toll.

Westbrook in the projected closest game of the studs.

“Safe” Yahoo value plays I like today are Carroll, Hardway, O’Quinn (pending news), and Nogueira (pending news).

Long shot GPP Yahoo value plays I’m tempted by are Powell/Mejri (no Bogut and Dirk is a horrible man matchup, I expect one of them to start) and Stanley Johnson (pending news, if he can’t explode here will he ever?).

• DirkDigglerz

@frugal said...

Rubio and KAT still in play vs Dallas IMHO. Crazy the O/U isn’t set with only 2 hours to go likely waiting on LaVine news.

Harden looks so juicy with that matchup, but IMHO Derozen is in as good a position in a game which should be a little more competitive. Then again, Brooklyn has been keeping games fairly close through the 3rd and NY looks like the loosing s starting to take a mental toll.

Westbrook in the projected closest game of the studs.

“Safe” Yahoo value plays I like today are Carroll, Hardway, O’Quinn (pending news), and Nogueira (pending news).

Long shot GPP Yahoo value plays I’m tempted by are Powell/Mejri (no Bogut and Dirk is a horrible man matchup, I expect one of them to start) and Stanley Johnson (pending news, if he can’t explode here will he ever?).

There’s only 4 games on Yahoo Main GPP’s today sadly

• zpa1989

hope FD opens up another 3 dollar tournament before lock at 2 with a decent payout. love the all day slate. want some action but there is nothing worth playing atm.

• lloydjv1

@7klub06 said...

Is it me or is the Rockets vs Brooklyn game not showing up on any slates in DK

I dont see it either and wanted some of that one. Maybe they don’t think it would be worth it.

• zpa1989

@frugal said...

and Stanley Johnson (pending news, if he can’t explode here will he ever?).

you’d think at some point right if the mins are there? he has the upside. the matchup tonight is ideal. i remember 40 burgers last year on FD not sure how yahoo scoring works since i know you play more yahoo.

what about reggie bullock? sort of a low ceiling for me. saw last year he did upper 20’s a few times but that was with 30 plus minutes which i doubt he gets tonight.

• frugal

@DirkDigglerz said...

There’s only 4 games on Yahoo Main GPP’s today sadly

I’m only playing the 2PM and 3PM slates in the small single entry tourneys and 50/50s. May throw one entry into the big one later.

• jcrebs

@DirkDigglerz said...

Could you please provide a source for Valentine being out. I don’t see this anywhere.

• DirkDigglerz

@jcrebs said...

Could you please provide a source for Valentine being out. I don’t see this anywhere.

Stats Inc. 2 days
    Valentine will return Saturday against the Pelicans after missing one game due to illness, but he’ll be rested Sunday when the Bulls play Memphis.

Advice: Valentine had missed three games with an ankle problem before scoring a season-high 19 points Tuesday with Jimmy Butler and Nikola Mirotic out due to illness.

I’m ALL IN DUD MCBUCKETS

• cjrswish

On small slates like these im always concerned about ownership because i always seem to talk myself into playing one or two scrub punt plays strictly because they can differnetiate me from the field in large GPPs. Is this a bad strategy? Can you go relatively balanced with guys that are all let’s say 10%+ owned and still win ? any tips on a small slate like this?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).