3:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) —- T: 205
    3:00 PM EST : New York ( 2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 210
    3:30 PM EST : Miami ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 207
    5:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 2.5 ) at Memphis ( -2.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5.5 ) at Cleveland ( 5.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 11.5 ) at Okla City ( -11.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• byo34

Whiteside had a 20 20 game last season against the Bulls, a triple double with blocks the season before.. I wonder if he has a huge game coming today.

I do like a lot of players in that game besides him too. Basically like all of Miamis starting 5 so its hard to choose. For Chi Dunn, Lauri, Miro (at home!).

Though Miami did play last night so I wonder if that comes into factor.

Also if THJ isn’t playing b2b yet.. back to the B Easy train??

• feekdogg

I’m a lifelong Minnesotan, so I think I have a good excuse for not paying attention to the NBA yesterday afternoon.
    How come Beasley played 9 minutes in an OT game? Hurt? Hornaceked?

• jecarl2

Was hoping for a nice big tourney for mlk action on DK, Nope 2 water downed slates with 2 games missing (Memphis on MLK isnt even included in any slate?) SMH

• superjon

Going to try max entering the Fadeaway on FD tonight.

Got my player pool down to 25. Highest exposure to RWB, Durant, Draymond, Ty Wallace, and Capela

• upgradetoquestionable

Hardaway Jr is back and went off. I think they moved Lee to the 3 for a chunk of those minutes. Think Beasley time might be coming to an end barring another injury.

Forgot to quote Feekdog’s questions above.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

So far in my first LU i got Johnson, Dunn, Embiid, Saric…need to finish it

• upgradetoquestionable

Was lucky to get on Jarrett Jack the last few games. Not thinking he has the same performance in him but looking at him vs Tyler Johnson on FD. Both get good matchups. Who do I play in combination with Dinwiddie?

• upgradetoquestionable

@elving188 said...

So far in my first LU i got Johnson, Dunn, Embiid, Saric…need to finish it

Man I like the Raptors in their spot, and Miami in theirs. Early slate has some nice possiblities!

EDIT: Brooklyn vs Knicks on a B2B are priced cheap on FD. First LU have Dinwiddie, Carroll and Crabbe.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Man I like the Raptors in their spot, and Miami in theirs. Early slate has some nice possiblities!

I wanna get back on Wright but waiting on the Lowry news of course. Maybe people will be off him since last game he didn’t do much and he also got cheaper so thats good

• superjon

Was lucky to get on Jarrett Jack the last few games. Not thinking he has the same performance in him but looking at him vs Tyler Johnson on FD. Both get good matchups. Who do I play in combination with Dinwiddie?

Love Tyler Johnson today. 100% on him and Middleton, because 6600 for Middleton is way too cheap.

• jglumsic

Is there any news on who if anyone Pop is sitting today?

• 7klub06

@jecarl2 said...

Was hoping for a nice big tourney for mlk action on DK, Nope 2 water downed slates with 2 games missing (Memphis on MLK isnt even included in any slate?) SMH

Yea I’m upset about that and the Detroit game not being on any DK slate smh

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@7klub06 said...

Yea I’m upset about that and the Detroit game not being on any DK slate smh

I’m glad it’s not lol. doesn’t seem like a lot of fantasy goodness. rarely anyone ever outside of tyreke for MEM..and who knows wtf walton is doing outside of lonzo n randle..maybe ingram

• scott33

Cavs fan here, make sure u have D Wade in your LUs today. He’ll get good run tonight & is only 4800 on FD

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@scott33 said...

Cavs fan here, make sure u have D Wade in your LUs today. He’ll get good run tonight & is only 4800 on FD

Specific reason you think he’ll do any better than usual?

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@scott33 said...

Did he invent a time machine and go back to 2011? Because D Wade never gets a good run as his legs don’t work so well anymore.

• scott33

I think he’ll get close to 30 minutes like he did on Christmas when they played. Cavs need this win bad & they will switch up the rotation’s minutes to do so. I also think Crowder is a sleeper, they’ll need his toughness & defense tonight. I’m gonna play both. Crowder was over 6x the last time they played & Wade went for 7x his current price, & that was in a low scoring game. I think tonight’s total will be much higher than the last time they played.

EDIT: Meant as a reply to Elving

• jglumsic

@scott33 said...

This is prolly the worst time for the Cavs to have to play the warriors. Wish they were back on track before this game. i can see wade getting run though you’re right on that since they have had a couple days of rest.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@scott33 said...

I think he’ll get close to 30 minutes like he did on Christmas when they played. Cavs need this win bad & they will switch up the rotation’s minutes to do so. I also think Crowder is a sleeper, they’ll need his toughness & defense tonight. I’m gonna play both. Crowder was over 6x the last time they played & Wade went for 7x his current price, & that was in a low scoring game. I think tonight’s total will be much higher than the last time they played.

I’ll play him in 1. If he shits the bed, I’ll PM you my PayPal, I’m gonna need that $4 back. LOL

• scott33

@sochoice said...

Did he invent a time machine and go back to 2011? Because D Wade never gets a good run as his legs don’t work so well anymore.

He’s old, I get that. But the guy can still play. Cavs need this game to boost their morale, & they’re gonna need their best players to log heavy minutes. He played 29 minutes the last time they played.

• scott33

@elving188 said...

I’ll play him in 1. If he shits the bed, I’ll PM you my PayPal, I’m gonna need that $4 back. LOL

Hehe deal brother. He sat out last game so he should be well rested. Only concern is the Warriors blowing them out but I think the Cavs can keep it competitive.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Thank god full slate NBA is back. I didn’t really play since Friday since I was busy and it wasn’t really full slates. But NBA is so much easier than NFL and golf. I’m not terrible at NFL and golf, but NBA just seems way easier for me, and I think a large part of that is I actually watch/know NBA and played basketball when I was younger, which is not the case for NFL, golf, or MLB, where I just mainly use stats (and I rarely watch golf or MLB unless it’s a major or the playoffs).

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@scott33 said...

EDIT: Meant as a reply to Elving

I wanna warn that Crowder’s last game was a complete luck based game. I watched that game during Christmas, and he was so lucky (I believe I even mentioned it on the thread that day as he was going off – Dirt would know he responded). Basically he had these weird deflections to him and he made some open 3s (which I’m not sure will be as open anymore). I had Crowder on my cash team that day (for full and afternoon slates) at like 5-10% overall owned and he was like 70% owned by me on GPPs, and I actually think that was a BAD decision in retrospect, even though he won me a GPP.

https://rotogrinders.com/contest-results/51727460

This is one of those cases where the result went really well for me, but if I had a re-do I don’t I think I choose Crowder at 70% because he literally got himself some open 3 looks he normally doesn’t make.

With that said, you can give him a bit of a bump from playing at home and playing at a faster face, but keep in mind to take off some FPs from his open 3s that might not be open from his last game though, so maybe he still gets 5x, but don’t use that 26 FPs as an initial starting point.

• RandysCrow

I did the Dinwiddie/Jack combo….Jack is averaging 36.65 fantasy points over the past 4 and has seemed to have taken over some of Frank’s minutes.

The NY/BKN game should be much more high scoring then the MIA/CHI game.

IMHO

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.