3:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) —- T: 205
    3:00 PM EST : New York ( 2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 210
    3:30 PM EST : Miami ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 207
    5:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 2.5 ) at Memphis ( -2.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5.5 ) at Cleveland ( 5.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 11.5 ) at Okla City ( -11.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kegjmr

How do guys like McDermott and Baker have more minutes than Beasley…

• Dirt_Lavert

Markannen finally pulls up and takes a shot

Misses… ughhh Lavine guna take 10 billion shots I guess

• jglumsic

@Kegjmr said...

How do guys like McDermott and Baker have more minutes than Beasley…

And they have freakin Trey Burke in the game lol.

• jgootz421

Kanter getting 4 first half minutes is pure tilt.

• elmore0631

@jglumsic said...

And they have freakin Trey Burke in the game lol.

That Knicks lu out there was whack lol

• MrPerfekt7

Wow so the Knicks gonna screw over Kanter and Jack?
    Damn Willy KOQ and Frank have more than them

• Dirt_Lavert

Didn’t pull the trigger on Dinwiddie a few nights ago and he had like 8 8 and 8 before I could blink.

2-3-2 today at half and he just scored. Unreal how bad my luck is with this shit

• someclevername

I know better than to play Russian roulette with Kanter and yet I did it anyway, mofo

• roach62

currently being Dinwiddied on the turbo slate…

also doesnt help Manu got injured after 4 minutes of playing time and 1 assist…smh

• elmore0631

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Didn’t pull the trigger on Dinwiddie a few nights ago and he had like 8 8 and 8 before I could blink.

2-3-2 today at half and he just scored. Unreal how bad my luck is with this shit

I feel this x10 right now. Lets put our lu together and anyone we both have take out lol

• frugal

Man, I rostered O’Quin on Yahoo so loving that, but WTF with 6 minutes for Jack? I didn’t expected hih minutes today, but this is BS…

• thetitanlb

Wait so Jack is gonna get 5 first half minutes. Jeff Hornececk is a legit piece of trash

• upgradetoquestionable

F’ing Jeff Hornacek.

Seriously there are like 8-10 NBA coaches who I can’t figure out. I really hope Brooklyn blitzes them but it doesn’t look like it’ll happen.

• thetitanlb

IS anyone watching the Knicks game? Is jack hurt or something

• jglumsic

J weezy with the 50 burger. Definitely should be able to hit the 60 burger plenty of time left

• Dirt_Lavert

@elmore0631 said...

I feel this x10 right now. Lets put our lu together and anyone we both have take out lol

I out thought myself playing Hardaway in GPPs. Now scraping to cash in cash to salvage and shit is just falling apart.

And add soccer on top of this, Lukaku 0 points and I have him and cash and GPP and he’s about to be subbed. So I basically lose 50$ there because of that. And I’m guna lose NBA.

Tried to have a big day but it’s looking like the opposite right now. Completely effed. Torch these soccer and THJ lus already like 80$ gonezo

• mbunner23

Avoided the PHI/TOR game, avoided Kawhi and THJ, and my lineup still looks like……

• Dirt_Lavert

I played Mirotic so he’ll probably leave with vagina cramps or something

he hasn’t even shot the ball in 4 minutes and with him he might not even get any good time. 0 shots. Unreal

• jglumsic

@Dirt_Lavert said...

he hasn’t even shot the ball in 4 minutes and with him he might not even get any good time. 0 shots. Unreal

Only a few more weeks until hes finally traded and will prolly be a starter wherever he goes

• thetitanlb

There is nothing on twitter about Jack being hurt either man…

• johnfoster8

Free NBA League Pass from 1/15/18 – 1/21/18

http://www.nba.com/leaguepass

• Dirt_Lavert

Now I’m seeing Jack with 6 minutes.

Eff this noise.

• elmore0631

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Yeah, I have Mirotic too.

LOL

• elmore0631

@thetitanlb said...

There is nothing on twitter about Jack being hurt either man…

Jack not hurt they just went with Burke and Frank at PG

• Dirt_Lavert

@elmore0631 said...

Yeah, I have Mirotic too.

LOL

okay okay. Blind message each other lus before lock and we can use our own judgement to just torch the entire things lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).