3:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) —- T: 205
    3:00 PM EST : New York ( 2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 210
    3:30 PM EST : Miami ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 207
    5:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 2.5 ) at Memphis ( -2.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5.5 ) at Cleveland ( 5.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 11.5 ) at Okla City ( -11.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ScofieldReturns

Capella or Klove in cash?

• superstars92

RHJ has played so well recently, he can be a possible solid cash game pick going forward. Always liked the guy, hopefully he can be more consistent. He has to guard KP though, but I guess AD did go off yesterday, but KP is pretty good.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@ScofieldReturns said...

Capela

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

RHJ has played so well recently, he can be a possible solid cash game pick going forward. Always liked the guy, hopefully he can be more consistent. He has to guard KP though, but I guess AD did go off yesterday, but KP is pretty good.

KP played an OT game last night and was very active and it was a high paced game…..He will be tired…..sooo tired today! I really like RHJ in this matchup.

• superstars92

@ScofieldReturns said...

I can’t give you a 100% answer since I haven’t really even looked but I can tell you some facts.

1. Love had an amazing game last time vs. the Warriors, but I also believe he got very lucky that game (more so than Crowder actually)….but it was such an amazing game that even if some of those FPs were luck, he should still get 5x in a more “neutral-luck” type of game.
    2. Warriors also play at a faster face than the Clippers, which should allow for more shots for Love if he’s open.
    3. Capela has a possible matchup vs. DJ, who’s one of the better rebounders in the NBA. Even Willie Reed the backup is decent – if DJ is out.
    4. Capela probably has a higher floor but a lower ceiling than Love. That’s because Love can score the ball and he plays more mins, which always gives him the higher ceiling. However, Love is highly volatile and if he’s not involved in the offense, he completely disappears, whereas Capela still gets those lobs/rebounds/blocks/steals.
    5. Recently, especially with IT, Love has played like garbage.

Seems like my argument can mean either Love or Capela lol, but those are just some facts.

• thirdstringtalent

Balanced lineup seems to come out best for cash today. Too many duds I don’t want any part of.

• superstars92

@RandysCrow said...

KP played an OT game last night and was very active and it was a high paced game…..He will be tired…..sooo tired today! I really like RHJ in this matchup.

Yea I don’t think I can play that early slate, but I actually like the early 5 game slate more than the later 4 game slate. You got some good players in good situations in that early slate.

Also I wonder if Lowry will play. It’s a homecoming game for him, where he grew up and went to college.

EDIT: https://theathletic.com/211492/2018/01/14/exclusive-with-1-million-gift-kyle-lowry-to-leave-a-lasting-legacy-at-villanova/

Lowry gave 1 M to Nova, pretty cool (not bad how far he’s come given he was the #3 option in college and now he’s an NBA All Star). I always liked Lowry as a person, even though as a player, he sometimes pisses me off from a DFS standpoint because he’s so nice lol.

• upgradetoquestionable

@RandysCrow said...

I did the Dinwiddie/Jack combo….Jack is averaging 36.65 fantasy points over the past 4 and has seemed to have taken over some of Frank’s minutes.

The NY/BKN game should be much more high scoring then the MIA/CHI game.

IMHO

Think I’m siding with you. My first FD LU has 5 guys from that game.

• thirdstringtalent

@thirdstringtalent said...

Balanced lineup seems to come out best for cash today. Too many duds I don’t want any part of.

(Early slate)

• upgradetoquestionable

Without Lowry news I know it’s a harder call, but I’m debating Beal vs DDR in my SG spot. Both again seem in pretty decent spots. I HATE paying up for either guy usually but the spots are good.

• ScofieldReturns

Yep, just finished my LUs for both slates. Balanced in the early slate, stars and scrubs in the late slate. Depending on injury news (barring something major/drastic) I know exactly what pivots I’m going to make.

• TeamTarek

Guys dont Sleep on IT. He is going to play 25+ mins tonight and will take atleast 15 fga. Hes 5500 on dk…. lock n load for me

• superstars92

@TeamTarek said...

Guys dont Sleep on IT. He is going to play 25+ mins tonight and will take atleast 15 fga. Hes 5500 on dk…. lock n load for me

Also translates to Steph Curry will see 25+ mins of wide open shots.

• jglumsic

@superstars92 said...

Also translates to Steph Curry will see 25+ mins of wide open shots.

Lol this is so true. And I’ve Been watching IT he doesnt look right still. He can barely even shoot getting zero lift from his legs on his shots. Ball barely even getting to the rim.

• Njsum1

@elving188 said...

I wanna get back on Wright but waiting on the Lowry news of course. Maybe people will be off him since last game he didn’t do much and he also got cheaper so thats good

I’m guessing you’re referring to FanDuel pricing as he’s 5800 on DK.

• superstars92

@Njsum1 said...

I’m guessing you’re referring to FanDuel pricing as he’s 5800 on DK.

Lowry has all the incentive in the world to play, but I guess if his back isn’t ok, the medical staff might force him to not play.

• aus1032

someone’s getting Pop’d today, I just wonder who

• thirdstringtalent

You got any of them “free squares”?

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

I think I may regret it, but I think I want to do a Danny Green-Kawhi Leonard-Pau Gasol line up….(Yes I left out LMA, as his usage is down with Kawhi, plus he has had to carry the team so far this season, so I think he and Pop will take advantage of a healthy team and play a reduced role to recharge a bit for the second half.)

They are rested….Not playing a b2b….healthy(ish)….and well, ATL sucks……

• superstars92

@aus1032 said...

someone’s getting Pop’d today, I just wonder who

• jglumsic

Looks like lowry is playing

• Srogers96

I’m all in on Beal. SG’s against MIL yes please.

• Srogers96

@jglumsic said...

Looks like lowry is playing

I’d play him if I knew he was 100% healthy and gonna get 30+ min. He’s from PHI and he usually buys tickets for family a friends to watch and usually goes off

• americanpaleale

@Srogers96 said...

I’m all in on Beal. SG’s against MIL yes please.

In the last 6 games vs Bucks he hasn’t gone for more than 33.8, including 2 games this year, why today?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

random bazeless 45 burgeR?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).