3:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) —- T: 205
    3:00 PM EST : New York ( 2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 210
    3:30 PM EST : Miami ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 207
    5:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 2.5 ) at Memphis ( -2.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5.5 ) at Cleveland ( 5.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 11.5 ) at Okla City ( -11.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TnCowboy

Does Chris Paul get 60 on his Clipper return?

• draggin49

Hmmm is thj gonna have mins limited ? Or should he be gtg for full run?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@draggin49 said...

Think he’s good to go unless otherwise indicated by the team

• byo34

LaVine let Avery Bradley light him up, Tyler Johnson looks to be in a good spot at only $5,000

• ghost3490

Anybody know why Jarrett Allen played 29 minutes last game??

• byo34

@ghost3490 said...

Anybody know why Jarrett Allen played 29 minutes last game??

Zeller was out.

• superstars92

@jglumsic said...

Looks like lowry is playing

I would wait just for official confirmation. I think he’s always intended to play since it’s a meaningful personal game for him (plus he just donated 1M yesterday to the local college), but if the medical staff says no I think he won’t play since he’s so nice and will listen to them. If it was DDR and the medical staff said no DDR would probably still play lol.

• aus1032

interesting that Charlotte/Detroit isn’t on any slate

• superstars92

@draggin49 said...

Who knows what Hornacek does lol. He’s only good for his daughter.

• jglumsic

@aus1032 said...

interesting that Charlotte/Detroit isn’t on any slate

yea it sucks. I had to play some draft cause its the only site that has that game lol

• elmore0631

The NY/Brooklyn game gives me a bad feeling. Blowout. Close game. Back to back = bench production for NY.

Jack against the former team is intriguing he’ll be popular but to me it seems like if I pick him NY will start out slow and it’ll be a Frank game similar to the last time they played.

• DC2380

damn i am going balanced in gpp, but made a lineup with embidd that looks good

• byo34

@elmore0631 said...

The NY/Brooklyn game gives me a bad feeling. Blowout. Close game. Back to back = bench production for NY.

Jack against the former team is intriguing he’ll be popular but to me it seems like if I pick him NY will start out slow and it’ll be a Frank game similar to the last time they played.

O Quinn only guy from NY I can see myself taking unless THJ sits.

• DC2380

on dk

• superstars92

I wonder who’s gonna take Ben Simmons against someone who is actually somehow a top 10 wing defender already at such a young age. Next Tony Allen?

Simmons probably has one of the most interesting matchups today since he’s not a traditional wing.

• Srogers96

@americanpaleale said...

In the last 6 games vs Bucks he hasn’t gone for more than 33.8, including 2 games this year, why today?

I’ve targeted SGs against bucks 80 % time and they don’t fail me. MIL has struggled against SG’s this year

• deerosa

@TeamTarek said...

Guys dont Sleep on IT. He is going to play 25+ mins tonight and will take atleast 15 fga. Hes 5500 on dk…. lock n load for me

I wont have none of him at all. He will take 15 FGA and hit about 3. :(

• deerosa

@Srogers96 said...

I’ve targeted SGs against bucks 80 % time and they don’t fail me. MIL has struggled against SG’s this year

Beal is in a good spot here for sure.

• draggin49

@superstars92 said...

Who knows what Hornacek does lol. He’s only good for his daughter.

100% accurate lol

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

I would wait just for official confirmation. I think he’s always intended to play since it’s a meaningful personal game for him (plus he just donated 1M yesterday to the local college), but if the medical staff says no I think he won’t play since he’s so nice and will listen to them. If it was DDR and the medical staff said no DDR would probably still play lol.

I am not sure I can play Lowry today even if he is in…..His first game back from injury….VanFleet has been playing well plus you still have D Wright.

If he plays, he starts. But perhaps only gets around 24 minutes, with VanFleet getting 16 minutes and D Wright picking up last 8 minutes.

That way Lowry still gets to play in front of his hometown and put on a show…Just not sure if he will get enough run to make value.

Not based on anything other than a hunch with coming back from injury and such…..

• deactivated203270

Thats what I thought about Klay Thompson against MIL the other night……19 FD points…..yuck but with that said im going with him tonight lol

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

Also translates to Steph Curry will see 25+ mins of wide open shots.

This.

• bjacksonibew

Anyone like this stack? Bledsoe/Giannis/Gortat/Beal

• dlogreen

Any thoughts on Taurean Prince today?

• thirdstringtalent

Giannis isn’t returning value…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).